One arrested in theft

Oct 3, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rushville Republican

A stolen John Deere tractorwas recovered and arrest made before owners even knew it was missing Wednesday morning.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“blessed be and be a blessing ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Judged:

bstevens322 wrote:
i have been married three times , Doug Nick you loser you cant go find your own woman so you have to go out and take someone elses....
<quoted text>
my momma said that you should know all about stealing peoples wives. she just about died from laughing when i read her this post

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Judged:

and i think it's even funnier i get those little judge buttons instead of a reply. truth hurts but too scared to say it?
Flat Top

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

HELL, they should have let him go,he just stole a tractor,What is wrong with that?
The Boxer

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

corkybelle wrote:
<quoted text>
my momma said that you should know all about stealing peoples wives. she just about died from laughing when i read her this post
Babymaker was a busy boy back in the day how dose he pay support & insurance on all them kids
bstevens322

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

all of my kids are grown now exept one and she lives with me,if it is any of your buisness
The Boxer wrote:
<quoted text> Babymaker was a busy boy back in the day how dose he pay support & insurance on all them kids
sherry nick

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Flat Top wrote:
HELL, they should have let him go,he just stole a tractor,What is wrong with that?
i never said he shouldnt be punnished if found guilty matter of fact i think he should but i also believe in innocent untill found guilty by his peers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

bstevens322 wrote:
all of my kids are grown now exept one and she lives with me,if it is any of your buisness
<quoted text>
that's not an answer
Flat Top

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

sherry nick,I didnt mean what I said literaly,there should be consequencies for theft,and I was making reference to another post,a thief is a thief and should be punished.go check the post,[Max Ellison where is he]you will see what I mean.
sherry nick

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Flat Top wrote:
sherry nick,I didnt mean what I said literaly,there should be consequencies for theft,and I was making reference to another post,a thief is a thief and should be punished.go check the post,[Max Ellison where is he]you will see what I mean.
sorry i misunderstood and i agree
oh yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

sherry nick wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said he shouldnt be punnished if found guilty matter of fact i think he should but i also believe in innocent untill found guilty by his peers
hey is this the sherry nick that writes bad checks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Flash Aug 8 What happened 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul 31 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
Zombies to overrun Knightstown on Saturday (Jul '13) Jul 30 Mrs Truth 2
KPD soon to be hiring Jul 30 Mrs Truth 8
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
new cop in town (Oct '11) Jun '14 Wanting to know 55

Search the Mays Forum:
•••
•••
Mays Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mays Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••