One arrested in theft

One arrested in theft

There are 30 comments on the Rushville Republican story from Oct 3, 2008, titled One arrested in theft. In it, Rushville Republican reports that:

A stolen John Deere tractorwas recovered and arrest made before owners even knew it was missing Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rushville Republican.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“blessed be and be a blessing ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 6, 2008
bstevens322 wrote:
i have been married three times , Doug Nick you loser you cant go find your own woman so you have to go out and take someone elses....
<quoted text>
my momma said that you should know all about stealing peoples wives. she just about died from laughing when i read her this post

“blessed be and be a blessing ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Dec 6, 2008
and i think it's even funnier i get those little judge buttons instead of a reply. truth hurts but too scared to say it?
Flat Top

United States

#23 Dec 6, 2008
HELL, they should have let him go,he just stole a tractor,What is wrong with that?
The Boxer

Connersville, IN

#24 Dec 6, 2008
corkybelle wrote:
<quoted text>
my momma said that you should know all about stealing peoples wives. she just about died from laughing when i read her this post
Babymaker was a busy boy back in the day how dose he pay support & insurance on all them kids
bstevens322

Liberty, IN

#25 Dec 6, 2008
all of my kids are grown now exept one and she lives with me,if it is any of your buisness
The Boxer wrote:
<quoted text> Babymaker was a busy boy back in the day how dose he pay support & insurance on all them kids
sherry nick

Connersville, IN

#26 Dec 6, 2008
Flat Top wrote:
HELL, they should have let him go,he just stole a tractor,What is wrong with that?
i never said he shouldnt be punnished if found guilty matter of fact i think he should but i also believe in innocent untill found guilty by his peers

“blessed be and be a blessing ”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27 Dec 6, 2008
bstevens322 wrote:
all of my kids are grown now exept one and she lives with me,if it is any of your buisness
<quoted text>
that's not an answer
Flat Top

United States

#28 Dec 6, 2008
sherry nick,I didnt mean what I said literaly,there should be consequencies for theft,and I was making reference to another post,a thief is a thief and should be punished.go check the post,[Max Ellison where is he]you will see what I mean.
sherry nick

Connersville, IN

#29 Dec 6, 2008
Flat Top wrote:
sherry nick,I didnt mean what I said literaly,there should be consequencies for theft,and I was making reference to another post,a thief is a thief and should be punished.go check the post,[Max Ellison where is he]you will see what I mean.
sorry i misunderstood and i agree
oh yea

United States

#30 Dec 11, 2008
sherry nick wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said he shouldnt be punnished if found guilty matter of fact i think he should but i also believe in innocent untill found guilty by his peers
hey is this the sherry nick that writes bad checks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tawaina smalley Wed yeah 6
Chief Baker (Jan '14) Aug 24 Lava Sunflower 37
Jessica craig Aug 19 Lava Sunflower 52
Wheel Aug 6 WTD 3
Who won the election in lewisville last night? Aug 5 Just a guy 1
corner of pine and madison in knightstown Jul 28 Crazy lady 11
The Gorman Sisters Jul '15 Crazy lady 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mays Mortgages