New new town marshal
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Unfortunate.....

Anderson, IN

#41 Mar 29, 2013
Hanging out in knightstown again tonight....in a different Carthage pd car. I'm sure glad the town of Carthage is getting their money's worth....an being protected and served sooooo well!
MakeSense_sarcas m

Chicago, IL

#42 Apr 1, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Know your facts like we should trust you and your facts? You was the one back Clint and knew all the hard core facts ...boy was you dead wrong!
Just sayin...."Know your Facts" would be more along the lines of correct than you, as Indiana law states that the town marshal is hired and works at the leisure of the town board. Had the County Sherriff's dept. made the decision to hire him that would be against the law and null and void.
What Ever

Carmel, IN

#43 Apr 2, 2013
WTD wrote:
Danny Baker has always treated me fairly. Pretty sad that cops are paid so poorly that they have to work several jobs.
So what you're saying it's O.K. to screw the tax payers because cops don't get paid good ? No one made them become cops, they chose the job on their own.
Well

Indianapolis, IN

#44 Apr 2, 2013
No what's being said us the town board of art have and knights town are idiots for hiring baker! He's a has been and not hat small towns need for law enforcement. I guess we will see how long he lasts at Carthage. No one stats long down there due to politics and bullshit from idiots that get elected to town board.
Hmmmm

Anderson, IN

#45 Apr 2, 2013
Well I can say for a fact that I live out on the Pike and on 3 occasions this past week I have seen the Carthage police cruiser fly by my house, running lights and sirens, hauling ass towards Knightstown. So we serve and protect Knightstown and not Carthage while on duty??? Seems like a total waste to me.
Tara Hancock

Chicago, IL

#46 Apr 3, 2013
I suggest that you all come to the board meeting next week and voice your concerns. Nothing will change if no one speaks up. And don't back down till they listen and something changes.
Lmao

Richmond, IN

#47 Apr 3, 2013
Yeah because talking to the board is like offering a fat kid a salad. It's pointless!
This is funny

Pierceton, IN

#48 Apr 6, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Yeah because talking to the board is like offering a fat kid a salad. It's pointless!
Everybody better watch out, I heard the top cop in Knightstown is reading this, he's coming to get you all, so you best watch out.
Ktownres

Toledo, OH

#49 Apr 9, 2013
LOL. That would require effort. Unless you are covered in food you have nothing to worry about.
just sayin

Columbus, IN

#50 Apr 10, 2013
MakeSense_sarcas m wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin...."Know your Facts" would be more along the lines of correct than you, as Indiana law states that the town marshal is hired and works at the leisure of the town board. Had the County Sherriff's dept. made the decision to hire him that would be against the law and null and void.
I wasn't the one who said the county hired him. If you go back and look I said it went in front of the board. Know your facts was the one who said the county hired him.
WarriorPrincess

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Apr 10, 2013
The town board has amazing people on it. People who will support our town and make great decisions for our town. People who believe in the Lord. People who pray for our little town. People who feed the hungry. People who clean the town. People who help our schools. Why bash the town board so much. Tara all you ever say is come to the town board meetings.....blah blah blah. Some people like our town quiet and not so opinionated! Lets pray for our small town. Lets pray Danny Baker. Lets pray that he can protect our town. Lets pray for his safety as he deals with unsafe problems in our community. Lets come together as a community instead of bad mouthing and ranting. Come on people.
Tara Hancock

Chicago, IL

#52 Apr 10, 2013
WarriorPrincess wrote:
The town board has amazing people on it. People who will support our town and make great decisions for our town. People who believe in the Lord. People who pray for our little town. People who feed the hungry. People who clean the town. People who help our schools. Why bash the town board so much. Tara all you ever say is come to the town board meetings.....blah blah blah. Some people like our town quiet and not so opinionated! Lets pray for our small town. Lets pray Danny Baker. Lets pray that he can protect our town. Lets pray for his safety as he deals with unsafe problems in our community. Lets come together as a community instead of bad mouthing and ranting. Come on people.
I don't just say come to the board meetings...blah blah blah. But if I do say to come to them it is because how else are we going to get more people involved in helping this town if they don't come to hear what is going on with the town. I was at the meeting last night and it was a fine meeting, we worked on coming up with ways to help better the town. We heard from business owners and ideas they have to help better this town. I have not been bashing the board and I also do all the things you say the people of the board/town need to be doing. I do pray for this town, I do help clean up this town, I do help feed the hungry, I do help at the school whenever I can. Most people do not know I do these things because I am not doing them to get credit for them, I do them because it is what's right. So yes, come to the meetings, get involved, share your ideas instead of just talking about getting involved actually do it.
WarriorPrincess

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Apr 10, 2013
I am involved with our community as well. I just do not go to the town board meetings, because I do not enjoy wasting my evening to hear people complain. Complaining about how many animals people should have, and what kind. I mean people want to argue that this person cannot have ducks or chickens, because they live in town. When most would argue that 3 or 4 dogs are a little too many. Some complain about messy yards, before they even take a look at their own. Others say this house or that house is full of drugs....but they don't mention that their friend down the road does the same thing. Or how about argueing over if someone is a good cop or bad cop. Or stating facts, that are not facts. I think that people should quit complaining about these things and just simply do something about it all. Help clean the sidewalks. Replace the school playground equiptment. Mow an elders yard. Lets really do something. Don't set on your butt at a meeting argueing and complaining, then go home and do nothing about anything. Life is way more important than that. We should come together as a community. Clean our sidewalks and parks. Help our elderly. Pray for one another. We should spend time with our children. Build a good community and future for them. A safe place for them to run and play. A place for them to raise their families.
Knightstown Lifer

United States

#54 Apr 15, 2013
Blah Blah , I Didn't See A Single Person At The Knightstown Council Meeting This Past Tim To voice Their Opinion. Its Hard To Believe You All Care This Much But Hide On Here At The Same Time. Maybe At The Next Meeting....Unlikely, But Maybe I'll Be Surprised. You Have To Pressure The boards, Make Them Do The Right Thing. You People Vote TheSE People Into These Positions. Go To The Paper On Record, Quit Hiding Behind These Forums.
bniceorshushup

Carthage, IN

#55 Apr 15, 2013
Last K-town meeting I attended was packed with Baker supporters when the board tried to rail road him. The K-town people have spoken...where were you? All Carthage needs is the presence of an officer from time to time to keep the teens in check. The teens respect Baker because he is firm but respectful to them. If you know of someone dealing drugs in your community get involved. Police can do nothing without evidence. Belly aching about skate boards, loud stereos, pot and where Baker drives what car tells me neither town needs much policing. Just be thankful Carthage got rid of the shrub!
What ever dude

Carmel, IN

#56 Apr 17, 2013
Baker is an idiot, plain and simple and so are the
council idiots for keeping him on, even when he has evidence, he doesn't do anything with it or probably
don't know how to use it to convict anyone with.
I'm glad I moved out to the country, I feel safer
out there than i do in town. The rest of his clown posse are idiots too, they are too busy chasing women and playing on the internet than doing the jobs they are suppose to be doing. but they learned from the best on the woman chasers.
Lol

Shelbyville, IN

#57 Jul 5, 2013
Well the idiots on town board bitched about the cars being drive all over the place but yet baker can drive them wherever he wants. Way to waste tax payer money! Secondly they let tony Campbell back after all the crap he posted on Facebook and how bad the town board is, etc. That place will always be a joke especially when you got jack nuts running the town!
Loser

United States

#58 Jan 19, 2014
Chief Baker spends his time attempting to get young girls in his car. His daughter is a full blown drug addict. Not too mention his wife crystal is a huge pill head. But he turns his head when it comes to them. The man has been stuck with a dirty needle searching a girl. Let's see well with children living in his house can should be called with all the dog crop everywhere. The house should be condemned but that's chief Baker the man that can do what he wants and whenever he wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That one Knightstown officer.. 14 hr Redman 10
Drug dealer in raysville 14 hr Reallythatsashame 26
Dog droppings all up and down Brown St. 16 hr Soyouknow 42
Chad Gallien Fri duh 38
Does anyone know Stacey Sweet speedway gas stat... Thu Pissedoff 1
matt stewart Apr 26 Sweetteaaddict 2
Rob Slone Apr 25 Sweetteaaddict 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mays Mortgages