John Hancock

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yes,it's people like me that actually want the town to grow and better itself, that has killed Carthage. I'm sorry I have a sense of community and want what is best for the town. That's just terrible of me...shame on me. I'm no better than the anyone else, I'm just more vocal then others.
got screwed

Roscoe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

got screwed wrote:
clint is honest? what a joke, police officers are expected to be honest and especially truthful, which i had the privilege to find out that he will flat out lie to have a reason to make a traffic stop to pull you over. and yes i agree carthage is a very nice little town!
Nice to see that the lying non child support paying cheat finally got what the town board should have done months ago fired!!
got screwed

Roscoe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

and yes i know for a fact he is a liar had the experince it sit in one of his deositions and it was a joke!! its wrong that a lying bad cop can do this and getaway with doing this and then everyone wonders why nobody trust all the good cops which most are.
got screwed

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

got screwed wrote:
clint is honest? what a joke, police officers are expected to be honest and especially truthful, which i had the privilege to find out that he will flat out lie to have a reason to make a traffic stop to pull you over. and yes i agree carthage is a very nice little town!
he is a liar a cheat and a non supporting father who i had the honor of watching him lie in a deposition! karma always gets you back!
got screwed

Hartland, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

he lies like a dog doesnt pay child support on his own children. how can anyone hire this kind of person to represent the ploice department? i sit in at a deposition and it was embarssing how this man lied! to bad people had to have this dishonest man ticket them when he was more guilty than the people he was ticketing! glad he finally got what he deservded, FIRED!!!
Get one

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Sounds like you deserve to get yourself an education. How did you have the pleasure of sitting in on a deposition with him? Was is because you were arrested by him or someone else? May be you just need to get a life like the rest of the idiots in Rush county.
got screwed

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Get one wrote:
Sounds like you deserve to get yourself an education. How did you have the pleasure of sitting in on a deposition with him? Was is because you were arrested by him or someone else? May be you just need to get a life like the rest of the idiots in Rush county.
I do have a education and no i am not from rush co!and yes the deposition was mine and yes he did lie and yes he did arrest me and yes i did have 3 beers and no he did not pull me over for the reason he said he did, the reason was it was 1 in the morning and that was the only reason, like i said i know alot of city and county police and sherrifs officers just to bad he isnt as honest as 99.9% of them!!
Mr Knightstown

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

got screwed wrote:
<quoted text> I do have a education and no i am not from rush co!and yes the deposition was mine and yes he did lie and yes he did arrest me and yes i did have 3 beers and no he did not pull me over for the reason he said he did, the reason was it was 1 in the morning and that was the only reason, like i said i know alot of city and county police and sherrifs officers just to bad he isnt as honest as 99.9% of them!!
Yeah i know exactly who this is now. You know, Clint may have been dishonest, or then again maybe not. Only time with tell, but, with that said, you got hymed up fair and square. I know you being an uneducated individual, and trying to get your criminal career off the ground seems to be a priority over the more important things in live like your family and such, but maybe it's time to face facts. you were guilty, and you know it, and Clint wasn't the only one who alledged so. But, you can go on and say whatever you wish about law enforcement, but in my many years i have found the ones most sour torward law enforcement are the ones involved in criminal acivity. So, i would choose another career path, you'll be much happier and maybe not so bitter :)
got screwed

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Mr Knightstown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah i know exactly who this is now. You know, Clint may have been dishonest, or then again maybe not. Only time with tell, but, with that said, you got hymed up fair and square. I know you being an uneducated individual, and trying to get your criminal career off the ground seems to be a priority over the more important things in live like your family and such, but maybe it's time to face facts. you were guilty, and you know it, and Clint wasn't the only one who alledged so. But, you can go on and say whatever you wish about law enforcement, but in my many years i have found the ones most sour torward law enforcement are the ones involved in criminal acivity. So, i would choose another career path, you'll be much happier and maybe not so bitter :)
Well i think that i know you also, and you dont know me or you would that i am educated, and i havnt denined anything that i was charged with but the reason that i was pulled over! even when depositioed the officer and his rider wasnt even close on the reason that i was pulled over! I am not sour with law enforcement, i have alot of friends who are officers,im just saying when you stop someone tell the truth why you stopped them istead of making up reasons for the stop! i work and work very hard and i have raised 3 great kids so i do know how to support my kids! Carthage is a nice town and probably has great bunch of residents that live there! So im sorry that you have to stoop that low calling someone a criminal when there not! AND THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD PEOPLE THAT WOULD MAKE CARTHAGE A GREAT TOWN MARSHALL I HOPE THAT YOU GET ONE OF THEM!
Mr Knightstown

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I highly doubt you know me. I havent been around there in some time. my husband and i moved a few years ago but i keep close ties to the area and stay in the loop since my state job keeps me in the loop, at least with east/central Indiana proceedings. Well, i wish you luck, but being sour toward one will paint yourself in a corner. Just advice i give to a lot of people i deal with. When i refered to you as a criminal i meant no disrespect, but in my position a criminal is someone who is unlawful, even if that means just a seatbelt ticket. Like i said, goodluck to you, i hope you turn your life back in the right direction.
Maybe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Well it seems like several people had it in for Clint. It's been that way with every town marshal Carthage has had. Then people wonder why we can't keep someone. If the town board would do more about fixing issues in the town than screwing with the town marshal, this town would look better than what it does now. The other thing is certain people got what they wanted so why keep running their mouth about the guy. I'm sure again and this has been said a lot on here, quit talking bout other people when I'm sure everyone has skeletons in their closets a well. To the idiot who ran his mouth because Clint arrested him, if you hadn't been drinking and driving you wouldn't have been pulled over. How many drinking and driving have you been arrested for? I wish the best for Clint and I hope everyone will leave him be and let him move on.
Mr Knightstown

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Maybe wrote:
Well it seems like several people had it in for Clint. It's been that way with every town marshal Carthage has had. Then people wonder why we can't keep someone. If the town board would do more about fixing issues in the town than screwing with the town marshal, this town would look better than what it does now. The other thing is certain people got what they wanted so why keep running their mouth about the guy. I'm sure again and this has been said a lot on here, quit talking bout other people when I'm sure everyone has skeletons in their closets a well. To the idiot who ran his mouth because Clint arrested him, if you hadn't been drinking and driving you wouldn't have been pulled over. How many drinking and driving have you been arrested for? I wish the best for Clint and I hope everyone will leave him be and let him move on.
i agree, well put.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I agree everyone should leave Clint alone. What I don't agree with is everyone being so negative about the town board. It is not the town boards fault if the academy will not let him re-take or re-due the test. He cannot be a town marshal if he does not pass the academy. That is not the town boards fault. There are good people on our town board. People need to quit running their mouths about them, or they are going to step on the wrong toes. Some people need to stop and look at themselves instead of looking where they are going to point their fingers next. It cracks me up to see people jump on every band wagon that they can, when most of there problems are right in front of their face. Right in their own home.
Idiots

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

So we get rid of all the cops here in town and you idiots on the town leave it in the hands of the jack nuts that call themselves sheriff deputies? Wow, worst mistake the town board could make! Not to mention you got rid of great officers that knew the town, that worked hard cleaning it up, and that were dedicated. I can't wait for 3 years to vote several of you idiots off the council. And as far as needing police service people I'd be calling state police instead of the morons from rush county.
Wanting to know

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Know your facts wrote:
And again.......unless you know the facts of the situation you should not speculate and start rumors. The ones that need to know the truth and what really happened do and they are handling it. Officer Ellis is a good man and great officer and is just what this town needs.
So what IS the truth. It's been a couple years now.
Why did Clint Ellis get kicked out?
Why did he get fired?
What is he doing now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Flash Aug 8 What happened 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul 31 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
Zombies to overrun Knightstown on Saturday (Jul '13) Jul 30 Mrs Truth 2
KPD soon to be hiring Jul 30 Mrs Truth 8
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Lord Hater 92
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
William R Richey 3-16-75 (Sep '09) Jun '14 Payne44 2

Search the Mays Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mays Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mays People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••