Parents react to school closing

This week, many parents and students were shocked to find out the state is closing down a school for at-risk youth. Full Story
Rick65

Richmond, IN

#1 May 19, 2009
Mitch wanted the school closed and he got what he wanted no matter how much it hurt the kids. These kids are "at risk students" or have some form of learning disibility so they are not going to score high on test. But is does not matter to Mitch and his buddies. Mitch wants this school property for some other reason just wait and see.
Dave Ertel

Dayton, OH

#2 May 19, 2009
This is a travesty and daniels tjhink about how he has destroyed the republican party in 2010 elections.
Dave Ertel

Dayton, OH

#3 May 19, 2009
Lets get rid of mitch before he sells the whole state!!!!!!!!!!
sue eaglen

Columbus, IN

#4 May 21, 2009
can't leave anything alone it's all about money
Dillon
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Cristian

UK

#6 Oct 2, 2013
Very great deal and very smooth transaction. PILLSMEDSHOPdotCOM was on top of my order and shipped it within a day. Thats all that they have control over and they done it fast. It sat in customs for a little bit but they have no control over the sluggishness of how customs work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Zack shook Sep 11 Hush hush 1
drama got you fired from your job.........when ... Sep 5 GT200R 8
White Flash Aug '14 What happened 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
Zombies to overrun Knightstown on Saturday (Jul '13) Jul '14 Mrs Truth 2
KPD soon to be hiring Jul '14 Mrs Truth 8
•••
•••

Mays Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mays People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mays News, Events & Info