Pure Fun makes return to Rushville

Mar 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rushville Republican

After a two year hiatus, the Pure Fun event is returning to Rushville. Pure Fun was created by longtime Carthage resident Dr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Stacy

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 14, 2011
 
In the article above it states: "Pure Fun was created by longtime Carthage resident Dr. John Hunt along with Danny Curry to instill positive and moral traits in youth."

Wow, those two have a long row to hoe. I mean there are so many rotten & lazy kids in Rushville, those two have their work cut out for them. I wish them luck but I fear the youth of Rushville are a lost cause.
ugh

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Y does everyone have to be so negative. We have all heard this before. And when someone tries to do something positive it just gets put down. Rushville isn't gonna get turned around over night. Think positive people. Work together. We CAN make something good out of rush county if we all pull together
You're Right

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 14, 2011
 
Stacy wrote:
In the article above it states: "Pure Fun was created by longtime Carthage resident Dr. John Hunt along with Danny Curry to instill positive and moral traits in youth."

Wow, those two have a long row to hoe. I mean there are so many rotten & lazy kids in Rushville, those two have their work cut out for them. I wish them luck but I fear the youth of Rushville are a lost cause.
If we all had the same opinion about the youth in Rushville it would be a sad place! I mean you're right so let's not do anything uplifting for them.. Some people are so cynical and narrow-minded. You and your generation must be so great that no future generation can ever top your greatness!
With more positive role models who knows what the kids around here can do!
Cory

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

But you got to get to the core reason why so many Rushville kids are rotten & lazy. The reason being their role models are their rotten & lazy parents. Whatever positive comes from those two in Carthage, when the kid goes home, his rotten & lazy parents will tear down everything he's been shown. It's a vicious cycle here in Rushville - rotten & lazy parents beget rotten & lazy kids. It's gonna be awfully tough to break this cycle of depravity here in Rushville.
Reality Kitchen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 15, 2011
 
ugh wrote:
Y does everyone have to be so negative. We have all heard this before. And when someone tries to do something positive it just gets put down. Rushville isn't gonna get turned around over night. Think positive people. Work together. We CAN make something good out of rush county if we all pull together
There is some merit in everything i have read so far...but this thread has the most merit. Negativity just for the sake of complaining is what we grown ups are best at nowadays. How do you expect your children not to be that way? If your child grows up in West Virginia they aren't going to have a British accent....get it?
Every generation says the same thing about the following one. The 1950's red necks didn't get the hippies and so on.
We do things for the children because we love them and it's the right thing to do. We should try to monitor & control their input as best as we can....it used to only be television, now its that, combined with internet, and cell phones. Too much info available to bombard their young minds long before they're ready.
In an attempt to end with a positive tone...seems like the ball diamonds are still packing out in the summer with each new generation.
Cory

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 15, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Ball Diamonds??? Have you been to a Rushville T-Ball game in the last few years? Those Rushville parents are yelling and cursing at the opposing coaches and vice versa. It's amazing how out-of-control it gets among the adults at Rushville T-Ball games. Their little kids are watching all of the adults getting enraged and thinking to themselves, "Gee, I'm gonna grow up and be just like my coach and my Dad!"

This is why Rushville has so many jerks for kids. Their role model parents are just as much jerks as their kids are.
Cali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 22, 2012
 
Cory wrote:
Ball Diamonds??? Have you been to a Rushville T-Ball game in the last few years? Those Rushville parents are yelling and cursing at the opposing coaches and vice versa. It's amazing how out-of-control it gets among the adults at Rushville T-Ball games. Their little kids are watching all of the adults getting enraged and thinking to themselves, "Gee, I'm gonna grow up and be just like my coach and my Dad!"

This is why Rushville has so many jerks for kids. Their role model parents are just as much jerks as their kids are.
F@&c you!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mays Discussions

Search the Mays Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 5 hr Bounty 1,284
Solving this murder (Jan '13) Tue Interested Party 24
sandy masters Mon Jess 3
Erica Hudson Apr 10 Stormie 2
Janice Ortman Apr 7 Justin 2
Chief Baker Apr 6 Truth 6
Swingers (Mar '09) Apr 3 killa 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mays Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mays People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••