little man

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

well i know of one guy who shit in his mess kit ''ADAM ATKINS is a thief ,Drug user ,Liar,got hiv ,an well just a low life "
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

get a life and keep on hatin
sick of the drug dealers

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

little man wrote:
well i know of one guy who shit in his mess kit ''ADAM ATKINS is a thief ,Drug user ,Liar,got hiv ,an well just a low life "
Him and tony dyer sales drugs in food city parking lot all the time with a lot of other dealers it needs to stop
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

What adam are you talkin bout cause the one i know goes to church and doing well
sick of the drug dealers

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Wow wrote:
What adam are you talkin bout cause the one i know goes to church and doing well
Hes going to church yea but its just a cover up for what he is doing,He is always going to food city and bull run apartments sale his pills he has not changed he can act like hes doing good but the dealing and doing drugs are still going, He can fool people but can't fool God,
blah blah

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

test
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

on fb he constantly post bout god an all
All will come to a end so

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Yes wrote:
on fb he constantly post bout god an all
Yea he is fake,He hangs around food city parking lot, And Bull run apartments he runs around with tony dyer and also hangs on jerry street with Laura Lamb, He is faking it to get out of trouble watch and see, He is saling drugs everyday just like josh Bryant and he talks the same on Facebook God don't play games like that.
adam atkins

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

sick of the drug dealers wrote:
<quoted text> Hes going to church yea but its just a cover up for what he is doing,He is always going to food city and bull run apartments sale his pills he has not changed he can act like hes doing good but the dealing and doing drugs are still going, He can fool people but can't fool God,
you people think you know so much about me yeah my past was me doing bad things but thanks to the power of GOD im not that way any more i pray that you people that has some thing bad to say about me i hope yall find GOD as i did every one has a past cant changed it so GOD bless yall any all be praying for yall have a bless day
uknowit

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

seems like he was doing better so just leave him alone
billie boxer

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

WEll its all a front using the bible to get out of trouble im not buying it i hope u get caught an rot in prison where u can be some boy whore for a inmate an stay there for the rest of ur life 'ur old enough to know right from wrong didnt ur mommy teach u a thing or 2 well maybe not ''''everyone beware of adam atkins aka drug dealer .thief .lowlife forever
Rice Burner

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

sounds like teddy bryant connie bryant and josh and all connie can talk about is how much she hates teddy her brother then they double team guys connie gets them in her web and teddy will tell the guys shes in jail and beg for money to get her out and shes not even in jail theyre scum and connie says teddy has molested her since she was a little girl what a bunch of lowlife people i wonder who they are scamming for roxies and opanas now connie cant live without them theyre pieces of trash if they ever was any white trash
Adam Atkins wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Proud to say my husband is wonderful to me and our son we go to church we no longer live in Maynardville or union county. He is a great man my soul mate and you people are dead wrong about him. God will judge you all. God bless you all and have a great life. We will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Maynardville Forum right now

Search the Maynardville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 52 min WTSenior 141,217
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Zeke 8,964
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr Sam The Man 8,589
Missing Dog Sun HeartMended 2
u.c. football and cheerleading Sun Uc helper 4
Union County FBI Investigation (May '11) Sun Leslie 107
Register of deeds Sat Bradford pear 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maynardville Jobs

•••