Drug problem solved
pious

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Can anybody tell if the Union Co. drug problem has been fixed yet? It's been several months now since the organized prayer meetings, walks, etc.. We should be seeing some improvement, right?
Faith

Kingston, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2012
If they would cut all these motherf***** off tenncare.We wouldn't have a drug problem..They get there pills with tenncare an then they sell them to support there lazy a**es.This is way so many young kids are addicted to drugs.It's time to do something about it...
ezekiel4_9

Tazewell, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2012
are you saying that the prayer meetings and walk did not work? what you describe was going on before that wasn't it? i don't understand.
trusting

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2012
those of us who trust in God know that He works in his own time. Just because things aren't any better yet, don't mean they won't be. It might be 15-20 yrs but in the end if you have faith God will prevail over this evil. He has a plan and that plan might include drugs for a while yet.
Yea

Madison, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2012
pious wrote:
Can anybody tell if the Union Co. drug problem has been fixed yet? It's been several months now since the organized prayer meetings, walks, etc.. We should be seeing some improvement, right?
If the county or city would put Dr Chinta our of our county a lot of our drug problem would be gone hes Pushing pills for anything you want them for, Go in there tell him your back hurts he will send you to get a MRI and you can get pills at any pain clinic on Tenncare just saying he is a joke, How do u think he got where he is now, He started out in a doublewide now look at what he has tenncare paids him good.
agreed

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2012
i totally agree with you on Dr.Chinta--he is a BIG JOKE--i remember that ole double wide--yes he hs milked the government dry!!!!!! you go in for one little thing-he keeps you coming back and back nd back just to add charges to tenn csre or medicare or medigap or whatever----he sure has a money gimmic going on.....people need to wise up to him---get smart,,,change drs,,,,like i did :)
learn better

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2012
yes dr. chinta is sure helping the drug problem along in union county!!!!! i know he will send you to a pain clinic so you can get pills----- why should he get rich off of others weaknesses----im just saying---the drug problem has gotten worse since he came to union county---
crazy

Ooltewah, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2012
trusting wrote:
those of us who trust in God know that He works in his own time. Just because things aren't any better yet, don't mean they won't be. It might be 15-20 yrs but in the end if you have faith God will prevail over this evil. He has a plan and that plan might include drugs for a while yet.
This is the craziest thing I've ever heard! Why in the world would a kind and loving God let people get hooked on drugs for another 15 years before stopping it. Think of all the suffering these people and their families are going to have. Ridiculous!
just a sheep

Ooltewah, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2012
crazy - you're just a heathen bound for the flames. if you were a christian you'd know that these prayers are powerful, especially if the people praying are righteous. y ou need to read your bible or shut the hell up! suffering is part of life. we'll have no suffering in heaven - if you dont get right, you ain't never going to find out. i don't see why people want to question God above.
III

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text> If the county or city would put Dr Chinta our of our county a lot of our drug problem would be gone hes Pushing pills for anything you want them for, Go in there tell him your back hurts he will send you to get a MRI and you can get pills at any pain clinic on Tenncare just saying he is a joke, How do u think he got where he is now, He started out in a doublewide now look at what he has tenncare paids him good.
I have to disagree. If he refers you to pain mgmt then it would be pain mgmts decision to give you pills. I think Chinta is an ok doctor I preferred Patnea but Chinta is ok. The simple fact is there are people that actually need the pain meds to improve there quality of life, to help with back, knee or whatever ails them. Its the people that abuse them that are responsible. The way I see it if people weren't taking pain pills then they would be doing crack, coke, weed, huffing, or what ever else they want. Seems to me like its not Chinta but the addict causing the problem...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is going on with Kevin Waggoner murder trial? 9 hr For crying out loud 112
Waggoner Trial (Aug '15) 9 hr For crying out loud 144
We need to talk about UC football 10 hr The Truth 6
Has anyone seen a boat pulling a concrete dock ... 12 hr pickedon 4
Trump vs. Hillary 19 hr Jackson 3
Waggoner Trial Tue Countrygirl 25
splash country Aug 21 james 1

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance