Next Last
hmmm

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know this guy?
eew

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Yes he is a drug addict who beats women and has a bunch of babies he can't take care of.
hmmm

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Seriously?! How old is he?
eew

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
30Something...
Help

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Long story but do any of the haters or non haters out there know where I can find Jeremy?
looker

Brandenburg, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2013
so nobody know's anything about this cat but you all sure do talk about him? Wow does he live in etown or radcliff ?
fyi

United States

#7 May 1, 2013
Last i heard he was in grainger somewhere . Been a,long time
chkinfiter9

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2013
i know where u can find him. good friend of mne. straightened upalot since he washed his hands of his momma and got a good woman
curious

Tampa, FL

#9 Sep 20, 2013
So was it his mothers fault that he was doing every drug, living in filth , and beating the snot out of Melinda? Was it her fault that he refused to let Melinda get medical care during her pregnancies? Whose fault was it when he forced Melinda to get her teeth pulled just so he could have the pain pills?? Hmmmmm
chkinfiter9

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 20, 2013
don't know where you get your info but you need to do a little more research. I know for a fact that she got medical care, and she wanted her teeth pulled because they werebad. probably didn't even take the pills, they sure don't take any now. who r u anyway/
smh

Tampa, FL

#11 Sep 21, 2013
I guess u know ur facts wrong. Did u take her to the doctor? Doubt it. And she didn't take pills. HE did. He used to stay messed up.. But if he has gotten clean , good for,him. Those babies deserve to,have sober parents.
iknow

Knoxville, TN

#13 Oct 2, 2013
have u made a call yet? you don't have nothing to say now do you?
Well

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 2, 2013
curious wrote:
So was it his mothers fault that he was doing every drug, living in filth , and beating the snot out of Melinda? Was it her fault that he refused to let Melinda get medical care during her pregnancies? Whose fault was it when he forced Melinda to get her teeth pulled just so he could have the pain pills?? Hmmmmm
Not saying it's her fault he hit her in the first place but you said "pregnancies" plural, meaning even though he beat her and she knew he wouldn't let her see a doctor, she not only stayed with him but had more babies knowing the kids wouldn't get medical care. Also, unless she got pregnant the first day she met the guy, she had plenty of time to leave him before she got pregnant.That part WAS her fault. Who in their right mind would stay with some abusive jackass AND have more babies with him? And don't try the "she was too scared to leave" crap because that's complete bs. Everybody goes to sleep sometime chica. She could have left or gotten revenge for that matter. But did she? No. She stayed and had more babies with him. So either he wasn't as bad as your dear Melinda says or she's retarded and can't make decisions for herself or her children. Which is it?
just sayin

Tampa, FL

#15 Oct 3, 2013
He was THAT bad.. And she is/was retarded for putting up with it.. But it still doesn't make it ok.
mrT

Charlotte, NC

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Jeremy's been straight for about eight years now. No drugs nice place to live nice cars etc. He does not beat Melinda or force her to do anything. Most of the time he asks her before HE does something. No he's not perfect, he did beat the hell out of a few of the whores he dated, but they probably deserved it. As far as medical care goes, she's got scrap books with all of her unborn baby pics and everything so I think you're just making that up to make them look bad. U must be one of the jealous whores he dated a long time ago. lay off them. They're doing good, so just be happy for them and quit making up lies about them to make yourself feel better.
just sayin

Tampa, FL

#17 Oct 14, 2013
It has not been 8 yrs.. That's a,stretch... And I know she,didn't have medical care when she was pregnant with her son.. And yes he used to beat the fudge out of her.. If they are doin good, that's great.. I'm happy for them, the babies especially.. But , he did "used to be" awful.
just sayin

Tampa, FL

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Oh and she certainly didn't have medical care with her first child... It was extremely limited if she did.
sad

Tampa, FL

#20 Oct 15, 2013
The only reason she has ultrasound pictures of the first baby is because she got them from,the hospital. She never went to an obgyn.
melinda

Rock Hill, SC

#21 Oct 15, 2013
I'm about sick of u idiots hiding behind your screens and running your mouths. If u have something to say to or about me or my family why not say it TO me. Or at least put your name on here so I can make up lies about you. I'm not scared to put mine on here, because I'm not scared of YOU. And I ain't scared to say what I think of people with my name behind it. Its a shame people that don't even know us are talking **** because they have nothing better to do. My ob was Dr Rodgers, and if u like I can post copies of all my medical records and pictures and what I ate for breakfast and everything else that way u MIGHT get to know me as well as u think u do.
smfh

Tampa, FL

#22 Oct 17, 2013
Who said anything bad about u? Did I miss something? I thought they were talkin about Jeremy. And of course ur not scared.. With a man like Jeremy around I'm sure nothing in the world scares you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCHS Football 11 hr Voice of Reason 12
shots fired on 370 (Sep '13) 12 hr texasvalleygraves... 101
Anyone know of anybody to fix a water leak? 12 hr Crazy 6
Nepotism 15 hr Talk 11
Car Wreck @ Tolliver's Thu friendofhis 7
Dawn Mitchell (May '10) Wed Areuretarded 6
Jana Brantley Smith Wed Investigating 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages