Next Last
scobby

Nolensville, TN

#1 Jun 4, 2009
can anyone tell me about erika smith?
IGO2UCIKNWTHEFAC TS

Franklin, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2009
SHE GOES TO UC..N IS A JUNIOR..I WONT SAY ANYTHANG ELSE..ITS UNAPPORIATE.
mombabe

Franklin, TN

#3 Jul 11, 2009
listen this is my daughter your talking about i suggest you find something better to do with your time.
lilgood girl

AOL

#4 Jul 22, 2009
erika smith is a slut just like her mom
jennie

Maynardville, TN

#5 Dec 7, 2009
Erika is a sophomore not a junior. And she is the nastiest girl i have ever met in my life. She had lice on our D.C. trip in the 8th grade. and they still let her come with us. Ewwww!!! She needs to take showers! She stinks all the time!

Since: Dec 09

Powell, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2009
i heard her and brooke effler were pretty sleezy!
cox

Maynardville, TN

#7 Dec 15, 2009
leave my little girl alone all uns are a bunch of sl**y hoes that aint got a life
mom

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Dec 15, 2009
this is very immature i think you people really need to get a life~ i am so glad that god will take care of you someday, and i hope you look back to the things youve done to people my daughter is very clean and your probably the one that doesnt take a bath .why do u do this crap? i pray that you will be brought down and i hope if you have anything else to say that you should come to me and leave my daughter alone! or just meet me somewhere anytime!!!merry christmas!!
Erika_Smith

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Dec 15, 2009
reallly guys??
real cool!!!
just say something to me at school,??
are you scared???
&& 1st of all im not nasty & i have nothing to do with brook effler anymore. i fount out the hard way. soo just live your live. and ill live mine.
And if you have anything to say too me say it to my face, not on the internet!!!
-Erika_Smith-
jennie

Brentwood, TN

#10 Dec 20, 2009
Well Erika... You are nasty. Don't deny it! And i see that you didnt deny having lice,, which means your nasty... God just go wash your hair. You think that you're a badass,, mmm newsflash sweetie YOUR NOT!! Everybody hates you. Ohh and I think it pretty funny that your mom had to get on here and threaten a teenager, she's real cool. Doesn't she know she can go to jail over that. Dumbass
Barry Clay

Georgetown, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2009
The sad thing is, you can pick up lice by sitting on the wrong couch, putting on the wrong hat, going into a house to work on a washing machine and having to lay on the persons dirty clothes while working. Personally, if I feel that if I have gotten into something, I go home, strip off my clothes into the washer(on high heat SANITIZE) and use RID all over my body in the shower. If you take them home to your linens, bed and furnitire, you are screwed. You may never get rid of them. But picking them up somewhere does not necessarily mean that you are nasty. Just pay attention to your body and if you feel "itchy" -HAVE A PLAN! I wish you all good hygene and good luck with parasitic insects. And wash your a$$ once or twice a day. Your boyfriends will like you a lot better. Have a great day!!!
Erika_Smith

Franklin, TN

#12 Dec 26, 2009
you all are stupid..
omg!
im over this shit, im not worried about this because i know the truth.
sooo whatever....
say wat you want to say.
idk.....
whats it to ya

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Apr 19, 2010
IGO2UCIKNWTHEFACTS wrote:
SHE GOES TO UC..N IS A JUNIOR..I WONT SAY ANYTHANG ELSE..ITS UNAPPORIATE.
shes def not a junior don't put her in our grade she's a sophomore
whats it to ya

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Apr 19, 2010
innocentblogger1 wrote:
i heard her and brooke effler were pretty sleezy!
brooke has nothin ta doo with it bitchhhh
LAME

Franklin, TN

#16 Apr 19, 2010
jennie wrote:
Well Erika... You are nasty. Don't deny it! And i see that you didnt deny having lice,, which means your nasty... God just go wash your hair. You think that you're a badass,, mmm newsflash sweetie YOUR NOT!! Everybody hates you. Ohh and I think it pretty funny that your mom had to get on here and threaten a teenager, she's real cool. Doesn't she know she can go to jail over that. Dumbass
A bunch of high school children for sure. One day you will grow up and have a child of your own and you will remember this!! And everything comes back ten fold Baby... so I feel very sorry for your children.
keepin it real

Franklin, TN

#18 Oct 29, 2010
erika you are a beautiful girl sorry everyone is so jealous.. they are just jealous because you have a great personality and you talk to everyone, keep up the good work its almost over!
disgusted

Livingston, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2010
jennie wrote:
Erika is a sophomore not a junior. And she is the nastiest girl i have ever met in my life. She had lice on our D.C. trip in the 8th grade. and they still let her come with us. Ewwww!!! She needs to take showers! She stinks all the time!
Erica,
Keep your chin up. People who feel they have to post lies about someone else on the internet usually have self esteem issues.
good folks

United States

#20 Oct 29, 2010
i wonder how many of you children went to the crusade? or how many of you will go to church this week and act like you are just a good little Christian girl? grow up. Erika, i do not know you but i can tell you that in just a few years none of these girls will matter in your life at all and you can count on that. also to the girls gossiping, and talking trash: God knows what you are doing and who you are.no matter what God sees through your screen names. good luck with life cause usually people who are unhappy, trouble making, and hateful children turn out to be even worse as adults. do you think your attitude will help you in life ...... really. by the way in sunday school and kindergarten we were taught not to speak this way.has church and school changed that much? or are not paying attention?
Well

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Oct 30, 2010
Read this scripture and Pray for forgiveness!
I pray that none of you end up with the shoe on the other foot some day!! The wrong you do WILL come back on YOU 10 fold in due time!!! I will pray for you! You need to pray for forgiveness yourself!!

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
lmfao

Beeville, TX

#22 Nov 18, 2010
Wow..
Well, I can tell you one thing.
Erika i freakin hate her.
Everyone is right nobody does like her.
I would really like to know when she became "NICE" to everyone :\. Oh believe me I would of loved to stomped her a** last year but I kept to myself.
She's SOO freaking loud!
Tone it down a bit hun.
Stop acting like you are SOOO much better than everyone else!
That's your main problem why nobody likes you.
The main reason why I don't like you is cause hmm you only talked to me in one class.[Which i really didn't give two fuks]
You was really loud, always up in some business thats wasn't any of yours. Listin.
I've been in your shoes I know how it is to have ALOT of people to hate you. You know how i delt with that?
Bulk up, shut up, keep to yourself, and let them keep on talking.
High school is full of drama and bullcrap. That's why I dropped out. I only had prob 5 friends in highschool IF THAT and I only talk to two of them now and i'm suppose to be a SR.
Jus even though I dont like to all that well don't let them talk sh!t about you.
I was ran over for WAYY to long til i showed a couple whats up.
I'm not sayin GO FIGHT SOME B!TCHES! I'm sayin act like the bigger person, cause I garentee if you're anything like me this prob made you cry if not it will end up making you cry!
Sorry hun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lane kiffin 1 hr Gringo 8
Member of Outlaws motorcycle club says raid vio... (Feb '10) 4 hr southbronx 31
VOTE NO on Election Day to Amendment 1 Women 4 hr kicker 52
state troopers in Blaine 4 hr Guys driver 4
deadbeat moms Thu sick of good ole ... 5
anyone heard that maynardville ele is infested ... Oct 22 ucmommy2 25
Bubba Brews Oct 22 Barely clad Susie 18
Maynardville Dating
Find my Match

Maynardville Jobs