First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Girlygirl

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Since when are beer sales allowed on Sunday in Union County?
hoopla

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2012
That stuff has been goin on around here for a long time. not just jaxx.
Girlygirl

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2012
And no one cares?
Billy

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2012
They wouldn't sell me beer there today. The guy that wears the cowboy hat said it was a dry county on Sundays.
faith

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2012
I heard it's a drive though drug store..Like i said i heard that..
just me

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2012
I have always wondered what does it matter anyway?????
the mature one obviously

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2012
Wow! No wonder outsiders think that all the people who live in union county are pieces of trash. It's the ones who start stuff on the forum for ppl to see and run and talk about, that makes us all look bad! Jaxx is a wonderful place and its sad that you can't have a business bc nosey, uneducated, and trouble making individuals love to start rumors to humor themselves. If you just heard it then the mature thing to do is just keep it to urself NOT to spread it around some more! With that said grow up and be a actual polite individual, don't start things to give others more reason to bash someone.:)
Joker

Missoula, MT

#8 Feb 15, 2012
I've heard the same things.An were there is smoke u know there's a fire.The best thing to do it set back an watch an listen..great location for anything goes.
Knox 2

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Does it really matter? If someone wants it enough, they can drive 10 minutes down the road....anyways if you were concerned with it being a holy day, wouldn't you not be a patron to any business on Sunday...so start with Food City, McDonalds, Hardees, etc... they are open on Sunday....just saying.
Real Cowboy

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Billy wrote:
They wouldn't sell me beer there today. The guy that wears the cowboy hat said it was a dry county on Sundays.
Bull Shit your telling every-one that old "Sippidey Sam turned a dollar down when all u wanted was a Beer on Sunday when He's a a professional Alocholic that one must have come streight out of your Butt because I smell POOP...
Crabazz

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 16, 2012
I dont think anyone should decide if I can have a beer on sunday except me. I dont even like beer but why should someone else have the right to tell me I cant? I guess guys you just need to buy a case on Saturdays so you dont run on on Sundays. To many rules and busybodies.
Thinking

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Feb 16, 2012
Can't you rad the signs? there are signs every where and seems to be getting more and more... "if we dont like the signs we need to get off our asses and dont let these frevilious laws pass" ""It's our fault""

VOTE!
jerri

Antioch, TN

#13 Feb 17, 2012
come on get off jaxx ass, never meet a nicer man and wife team running an honest living business........ if folks want to bitch then bitch about your stupid ass politicians which allowed an outsider such as BUBBA BREWS to come in to union county set up camp and create a whiskey beer drinking club of all things on the lake!!!! oh yes and bubba brews sells beer and whiskey every day even on SUNDAYS!!!!! All you want-in union county!!!! so get off jaxx ass and slap a politician not start stupid shit about folks that has a fine reputation..
Real Old Biker

Baltimore, MD

#14 Feb 17, 2012
I support Jaxx. They are honest and hard working. They play by the rules. They deserve our support!
Confusd

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Crabazz wrote:
I dont think anyone should decide if I can have a beer on sunday except me. I dont even like beer but why should someone else have the right to tell me I cant? I guess guys you just need to buy a case on Saturdays so you dont run on on Sundays. To many rules and busybodies.
Loving this answer!!! I hate hippocrites! We had a deli and even "preachers" asked us to "bag it",
Confusd

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2012
jerri wrote:
come on get off jaxx ass, never meet a nicer man and wife team running an honest living business........ if folks want to bitch then bitch about your stupid ass politicians which allowed an outsider such as BUBBA BREWS to come in to union county set up camp and create a whiskey beer drinking club of all things on the lake!!!! oh yes and bubba brews sells beer and whiskey every day even on SUNDAYS!!!!! All you want-in union county!!!! so get off jaxx ass and slap a politician not start stupid shit about folks that has a fine reputation..
Love this retort!!!!
Jerri

United States

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Retort?!!!? Retard!!!! No I am
Not!!!!
I just love your come back...... Nothing to say but the way your acting is to make Jaxx look bad!!!! When you get to needing something and gas is $4 a gallon I'll bet that your ass will be at Jaxx buying your things from Jaxx to save money. Take a hike adolescent poster and find a job and forget where your mail box is and remember I'm
One of the ones paying taxes to send you your
Money for being a damn loser and lazy ass!!! You are union
County and you are trailer park tax screwing scum. Go swallow a pill you freeeek and get excited when the first of the month rolls around then kiss your own ass!!!!'
Logic mind

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2012
Knox 2 wrote:
Does it really matter? If someone wants it enough, they can drive 10 minutes down the road....anyways if you were concerned with it being a holy day, wouldn't you not be a patron to any business on Sunday...so start with Food City, McDonalds, Hardees, etc... they are open on Sunday....just saying.
I am glad someone finally used logic to ask people to use their brain. Why do church folks get mad at businesses for trying to make a living on Sunday, then meet 25 or so fellow church goers to feed their hunger? Jesus drunk new wine and yes, it was fermented contrary to local belief. This fact is documented in Hebrew history and by scholars. This is a tradition and has nothimg to do with what the Good Book says. If that was the case, the availability of alcohol would be limited seven days a week.
amazed

Morrison, TN

#19 Feb 20, 2012
Jerri wrote:
Retort?!!!? Retard!!!! No I am
Not!!!'
Hahaha! Look up the word retort. They were not calling you a retard. ROFLMAO!!!
Thinking

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Feb 22, 2012
I wanted to comment on the
"RETORT" thing. I Did not think any one would understand. I sure didn't want to confuse any one.... LOL. It could have gotten them off the gossip thing.(That would be horrible)
They might have had to waste a few minutes looking up the word on dictionary.com : "Retort" That would have been a waste of time to some. They could be rolling a joint or looking for another cold beer or something to steal off their friend's,Neighbors and family.

They are busy people: Sleep all day Steal all Night.

I rekon what I just wrote was a: RETORT ?

(LOOK IT UP)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No nobel prize for Trump, Summit cancelled 2 hr Bravo 22
Holly Gotta Go 5 hr Tyler 42
weefee barnes 7 hr I know him 6
News Want to Listen to Police Scanners? Cops Say No ... 8 hr Bubba work real hard 11
Homeowners Association 8 hr Nobama 37
Looking to rent 9 hr Annie 1
Child Support (Sep '10) 12 hr Nunya 39

Maynardville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages