First Prev
of 2
Next Last
an answer

Corryton, TN

#23 Oct 20, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Did I see in the halls shopper they had a benefit for dustin boles because he wrecked his bike just before he was suppose to sale it ? So the people in this county has gave him money for drugs thats just WRONG
Real story is: He was showing out in front of his little buddies he hangs with at Kays Market,and lost it going about 100 miles an hour.
Another tale is he owes alot of back child support. Maybe he will use the money to pay what he owes.
joe painter

United States

#24 Oct 21, 2012
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text> And joe painter drives a school bus for mrs hubbs in knox county, Don't he have a heart problem ? Why the hell is he driving a school bus and putting the kids lifes at risk something needs to be done about this i would not let my kids ride a bus hes driving dealing drugs and had heart trouble wow, Wonder how he got a job driving a damn bus
This is me Idont have anything to hide I don't sell drugs and I have had 2 open heart surgerys Yes I'm not scared to put my name on here so if your scared get in my pocket you all get on here and chicken to put your real name but anyways check me out anyway you like
Victim

Tazewell, TN

#25 Nov 5, 2012
Bunny wrote:
I was on pain meds for years while i was going through some treatments and in a lot of pain through it all. When my treatments were finally complete I stopped taking them cold turkey. No issues at all so I have to disagree with you on that Cat12. The people who are addicts are the ones who like the drugs and don't want to stop. If someone wants to stop drugs they can. All you have to do is... not do it....
. THANK YOU! This is what I'm saying! I did the same,I had no problem stopping .these are just people who LIKE to be high! They just don't want to admit it!
dustin

Maynardville, TN

#26 Nov 5, 2012
bunny like nerve pill YES
hey joe

Sylva, NC

#27 Nov 5, 2012
How about how you used to beat your ex wife? How you abused her minor son. or how you got fired from Stowers for stealing. Then you try to draw disability (from an accident you had on your own property then tried to claim it was work related to sue) then VOLUNTEERING as a cop just so you could hopefully harass people who see you for who you are. you are the type of scum gets given a badge just for the asses you kiss. by the way being fat and lazy is why you had heart surgeries. you worked ten times as hard trying to con people than if you tried making an honest living. and no you dont sell pills, i will say that, but what about your little pillhead 20 something flunkies, or the little bar skanks you try to fool with? pick one or the other dirty wanna be cop or dirty wanna be drug dealer narc. Your just a sorry excuse for a husband, peer, father, and man in general.
Bunny

Knoxville, TN

#28 Nov 13, 2012
dustin wrote:
bunny like nerve pill YES
Where do you get that? I've never been on any "nerve pills", sorry to dissappoint. Perhaps you should ask your dr for a few, I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige especially around here.
citizen

Corryton, TN

#29 Nov 13, 2012
hey joe wrote:
How about how you used to beat your ex wife? How you abused her minor son. or how you got fired from Stowers for stealing. Then you try to draw disability (from an accident you had on your own property then tried to claim it was work related to sue) then VOLUNTEERING as a cop just so you could hopefully harass people who see you for who you are. you are the type of scum gets given a badge just for the asses you kiss. by the way being fat and lazy is why you had heart surgeries. you worked ten times as hard trying to con people than if you tried making an honest living. and no you dont sell pills, i will say that, but what about your little pillhead 20 something flunkies, or the little bar skanks you try to fool with? pick one or the other dirty wanna be cop or dirty wanna be drug dealer narc. Your just a sorry excuse for a husband, peer, father, and man in general.
Haha,,sounds like you have had some dealings with the REAL Joe Painter.
stop the problem

Ann Arbor, MI

#31 Mar 15, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Did I see in the halls shopper they had a benefit for dustin boles because he wrecked his bike just before he was suppose to sale it ? So the people in this county has gave him money for drugs thats just WRONG
Eddy Buckner , kitts to some is the biggest supplier right now he deals anywhere from Kay's to mcds all over town n cops just act like they don't know what's going on this town is a joke
Tweety

United States

#32 Mar 17, 2013
Dustin Boles is a BIG dealer here in maynardville. He is a poor excuse for a man, an the nasty girl Danielle Holt he is with is NO better then him. She may not deal but she does them an thats prob the only reason shes with him, free pills!
country

United States

#33 Mar 20, 2013
Tweety wrote:
Dustin Boles is a BIG dealer here in maynardville. He is a poor excuse for a man, an the nasty girl Danielle Holt he is with is NO better then him. She may not deal but she does them an thats prob the only reason shes with him, free pills!
wow I didn't no Dustin boles was a drug dealer. Lol learn something knew everyday. And he's on my friends list on Facebook.
Twix Bar

Harriman, TN

#34 Apr 23, 2013
Dustin was involved in a hit and run (unsolved)
refused to turn over any records (cellphone)etc.
happened 2 years ago.
Admitted to being there but not to hitting anyone.
Video picked his truck up driving by convience store only truck on the hwy at that time frame.
$25000 REWARD STILL OFFERED by STATE .
country

Clemmons, NC

#35 Apr 23, 2013
Twix Bar wrote:
Dustin was involved in a hit and run (unsolved)
refused to turn over any records (cellphone)etc.
happened 2 years ago.
Admitted to being there but not to hitting anyone.
Video picked his truck up driving by convience store only truck on the hwy at that time frame.
$25000 REWARD STILL OFFERED by STATE .
I didn't know that I know when I was like 16 or 17 heard he took insurance out on his truck and burned it just to get a newer one
that when he got that nice red dodge
stop ur bitchin

Knoxville, TN

#36 Apr 24, 2013
blah blah blah if you don't want to do drugs, don't. if you do, then do it in your own home and pay for it from you own wallet not mine. other than that i couldn't care less what a druggie does with his sorry life.
Tweety

United States

#37 Apr 26, 2013
Well the money he got to buy the bike he wrecked was from his green chevy being "stolen".
Grammy of 3

Strawberry Plains, TN

#38 Apr 26, 2013
Clean it up wrote:
Pills are an easy to obtain drug nowadays. Got some back pain? Find the right doc, and you will be hooked up in no time! Have heard of prescriptions for as many as 120 pills each month. Find a way to kill of the pain clinics would be the #1 goal.#2, make the doctors responsible for the prescriptions they make.#3, constant drug testing for those who are prescribed the pills. Blood work, all that jaz, make sure they aren't loaded up on other drugs, and are taking their own pills prescribed to them.
You cant really legalize prescription drug use. Would be the same as making it all available over the counter, and that would make things ALOT worse. I personally watch drug sales each month go on around me. I lost count of the number of times I have seen drugs being sold here in Maynardville.
What we really need is a good, true police force that will fight the drug problems. Most will turn a blind eye to it. Some are worth a damn and will arrest them, but if the drug dealer/user is in good with the high ups in the county, they get released on probation, no matter how many priors they have on them. We gotta get them locked up, and keep them locked up.
Another option is to create a "Drug head" season, where we can go hunt the druggies just like we do other animals to control their populations. Fat chance that would get passed though.
Yes pills are easily obtained but that is because doctors aren't allowed to right prescriptions for so long and then if you still need them they are required by law to send not write anymore or send you to a pain clinic even the elderly with chronic pain. At these clinics you are required to take a drug test and your pills are counted every time you go. If you have something else besides what you are prescribed or you are short on your rx they will no longer write you a prescription. I just had back surgery and have been seeing the doctor since January. He wrote me rx for 6 of those weeks and told me the last rx had to last me until surgery, Tennessee law prohibits it even though he was still treating me. He was more than willing to send me to a pain clinic though. So there is a need for pain clinics but until you can separate the real chronic pain from the fake chronic pain you are going to have pill pushers and sometimes because a doctor can only write so many people that really need them and don't want to do anything but get better have to resort to the pill pushers.
dennis

United States

#39 Apr 27, 2013
Wow I didnt know that about dustin boles hadnt seen him in a long time thn I seen him couple weeks ago and he told me he wsd in church and stuff.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#40 Apr 28, 2013
I like to take pills it feels good its the best feeling in the world simple as that, no emotional problems nothing else!
Dont Matter

Gate City, VA

#41 May 1, 2013
Whoever "what I think" is..nobody gives a f*ck what you think. And screw the KKK!
josh

Charlotte, NC

#42 May 1, 2013
dennis wrote:
Wow I didnt know that about dustin boles hadnt seen him in a long time thn I seen him couple weeks ago and he told me he wsd in church and stuff.
I know a couple right now that goes to church, but still does there dealing when they get home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JEREMIAH Hunley 8 min Truth 4
Pills 1 hr steve 15
tim seymore cold case 1 hr we the people 2
tim flatford 1 hr we the people 12
Doug 3 hr unknown 3
kayla muncey who knows her thoughts on her !? 9 hr companion 2
Whitney Cook?!? (Nov '13) Mar 23 kay 16

Freeze Watch for Union County was issued at March 26 at 2:47PM CDT

Maynardville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Maynardville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]