Over 30 arrested following investigat...

Over 30 arrested following investigation into drugs, gaming, and stolen property

There are 25 comments on the WVLT-TV Knoxville story from May 24, 2011, titled Over 30 arrested following investigation into drugs, gaming, and stolen property. In it, WVLT-TV Knoxville reports that:

Authorities say 15 more people have been arrested on drug-related and other charges after state indictments were returned in Union County, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVLT-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sassy

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 May 26, 2011
well looks like theres a narc somewhere in unioncounty,but i bet it wont be no surprise of who it is.like i said they holler sellen drugs is wrong why dont they get these docters for perscriben all this shit.and far as an honesr living,or the law b n honest watch the news half of the dealers are cops..so i guess as long as its officers sellen leave em alone huh?their just trien yo make a liven,their cops they do no wrong
hat

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2011
those two twin bailey boy and a brooks boy.
Andrew Hogan

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2011
he works for eddie kitts they are CI 4 union county abd deisel
Tabby Johnson

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2011
who they need to arrest is Connie Hatmaker and that brother of hers they sell so much drugs and drive around shooting them red mustang and brian drives a maroon four door live right across from the court house they will go soon bill cust turned states on them both to get 7 years instead of 15 so they got all his tapes and there on it

Since: Jun 11

City Of Maynardville

#8 Jun 22, 2011
Tabby Johnson wrote:
who they need to arrest is Connie Hatmaker and that brother of hers they sell so much drugs and drive around shooting them red mustang and brian drives a maroon four door live right across from the court house they will go soon bill cust turned states on them both to get 7 years instead of 15 so they got all his tapes and there on it
Right across from the courthouse where????
brandy

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Is That Where Joe Painter Lives or the house he rents out to drug dealers ?
mike

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 25, 2011
people want the cops to do something about crime but put down and insult a person when the report a crime saying that they ought to mind their business. you people whine that so and so selling drugs yet you wont go to the law about it. come off it. by not reporting these people your aiding and abetting. or is that you like to spread rumors about people because you dont have a life.

City Of Maynardville

#11 Jun 26, 2011
mike wrote:
people want the cops to do something about crime but put down and insult a person when the report a crime saying that they ought to mind their business. you people whine that so and so selling drugs yet you wont go to the law about it. come off it. by not reporting these people your aiding and abetting. or is that you like to spread rumors about people because you dont have a life.
Thats a good question Mike!!!
AND yes they should tell the police, I think there is a hotline where you can call and report it and not have to tell who you are, just report it. But I don't know what the number is.

Since: Mar 10

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Tabby Johnson wrote:
Bill has not even went infront of the judge yet. He did not turn nobody in either. bill was on ten yr paper and thats what bill has to do in prison.
Barb

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2011
They need to check out Butternut trailer park
Andrew

Lenoir City, TN

#15 Jul 22, 2011
who ever is useing my name keep it out of your mouth befor you get a broken jaw then all you will be able to do is sip out of a straw and type Eddy and myself are friends so find someone else to run you mouth about and as far as diesel he has his own problems leave him alone as-holes
Snitches get stiches

Lenoir City, TN

#16 Jul 22, 2011
you yourself and I you must be King Kong get a k=life and quit trying to ruin others you as-hole if you want my address just let me know King Kong you don;t want to run into me beleave that hillbilly
Kevin Crowder

Lenoir City, TN

#17 Jul 22, 2011
Look's like he should be in a middle school somewhere molesting little girls like his buddy Tony Rey or maybe do each other

City Of Maynardville

#18 Jul 23, 2011
Snitches get stiches wrote:
you yourself and I you must be King Kong get a k=life and quit trying to ruin others you as-hole if you want my address just let me know King Kong you don;t want to run into me beleave that hillbilly
Ummm EXCUSE ME???? If your talking to me, whats the problem that you have with me????? I have every right to ask any question on any thread on here! So by me asking that, why has it offended you dude, or gurly??
Nicole

Kingston, TN

#19 Aug 31, 2011
so what ever happened to all these people that got busted for theses drug charges??? Haven't heard a word since it happened did it get swept under the rug because union county is scared of all the druggies
most likely

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Sep 1, 2011
who knows
madas

Speedwell, TN

#22 Sep 2, 2011
caught up wrote:
Let me tell all of you people who think you know everthing,i was in the round up and they sure as hell did not sweep nothing under the rug.I spent two months in jail and now i am state paper for two years and have big fines to pay all because josh bryant signed a statement on me my lawyer showed it to me after i filed for a motion of discoverey.And for everybodys info,not everybody got into trouble over drugs.So people need to get there facts straight.
CLASSIC MAYNARDVILLE:
2 whole months?? Big Fines?? You Poor thing, better hurry and sell some more dope so you can pay those great big fines. On paper translates to 'nothing really.'

Since: Jul 11

Antioch, TN

#23 Sep 3, 2011
you havent heard much cause when they go to court they keep putting it off. some are gonna be serving 16 yrs. 8yrs and 4yrs. if the evidence ever comes in. most of them go back to court in oct.
really concerning

Speedwell, TN

#24 Sep 3, 2011
How about Maynardville implementing their own criminal justice investigation Unit? They need to set up their own little building and hire people to do fingerprinting and dna? They could handle criminals much more efficiently if they didn't have to mail the evidence off to State labs for tests. Sometimes the evidence sits so long, that the fingerprints cannot be pulled off of an ideal surface like a Shotgun stock. Then they should set up a criminal dna database and crossreference it with welfare recipient children with "unknown" fathers. Those support warrants get annoying and eventually they carry their ass back to work.
LMAO

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Dec 28, 2011
They need to check out Bull run apts. I got family there and there is drugs in and outta that place. Cops there need to busy these low life's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynardville and its nosey people 3 hr THE BABE 3
Speed limits 3 hr Dan 6
Jeremy Morgan (Welch) 5 hr Grimy The Phoxx 10
Shannon Mynatt Smith? (Sep '10) 18 hr Inquiring Minds 34
Shooting in Loyston 22 hr hiya74 3
Will Smith Sun Allen 17
What is going on with Kevin Waggoner murder trial? (Aug '16) Sat Well 451

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance