t-ball/baseball sign ups
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
april

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2012
1/28 9am-4pm Paulette elementary school. Anyone interested in coaching needs to come by & fill out coaches form.
May

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Do you have to have coaching experience?
June

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 Jan 26, 2012
Is there going to be baseball for boys and softball for girls or are they playing mixed?
mis

Corryton, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2012
t ball sign up?what age can a child start t ball?
Babe Ruth

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Usually in Maynardville will let boys play T-ball until they are 15. They can start at 4 or 5.
april

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2012
T-ball is ages 4-6, coach pitch is 7-9 & kid pitch is 10-12. In order to be a coach you have to have a background check. Experience is not required, but its better for the kids that you are coaching, you atleast know the game & rules of baseball. It has always been co-ed, however we are trying to start a girls softball team this year.
momma of 4

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2012
How much is it I have a 7 year old and 10 year old boy and girl
april

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2012
Aroung $45-$50 each but that includes hat, shirt, pants, socks & trophy
Say what

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Jan 27, 2012
Trophy Smophy......Back when i played you had to earn a trophy. Instead of playing t-ball why not just go buy your kid a trophy?
april

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2012
Well have you ever been to an actual tball game of 4,5 &6 year old? Because then you would know that they don't earn trophies. They are too young & the point is to teach them the basics & the rules of the game. I too played when I was young but at that age, everyone got a trophy.
Say what

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Jan 27, 2012
That is what is wrong with society today. ENTITLEMENT!!!! People think they don't have to earn anything. If you just show up for work you get a check, and if you don't work and wait long enough you still get a check. Makes me sick to my stomach.
momma of 4

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2012
April I think It's a wonderful that all the kids get a trophy who cares if they don't earn a trophy It's kids having fun and it makes them feel special
april

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2012
Tball $35 ages 4-6
kid/coach pitch $50
a family with multiple children will get a $10 discount.
sassy

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2012
Is that the only day they are doing sign ups
april

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2012
No. There will be more dates. They have not set any yet but I can let you know.
Casey

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2012
Will the games be held in Union County?
april

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2012
Casey wrote:
Will the games be held in Union County?
Yes. At the little league field, the field behind the middle school & big ridge elementary.
Oldschool

Tazewell, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2012
april wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. At the little league field, the field behind the middle school & big ridge elementary.
I just saw this!! I have a 4yr old boy who is DYING to play. We did not know about sign ups and we have been asking everyone. What can I do to get him signed up??
april

United States

#19 Jan 28, 2012
Oldschool wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw this!! I have a 4yr old boy who is DYING to play. We did not know about sign ups and we have been asking everyone. What can I do to get him signed up??
There will be more dates. I will post dates as soon as I find out.
Say what

Canton, GA

#20 Jan 29, 2012
I don't know where the field is. Behind the middle school and BR elementary? I only know of BR elemementary. I know where the middle school in Maynardville is. WHat am I missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politics in the school 4 hr Right-wing Atheist 26
Coyotes (Nov '11) 7 hr Lord is my savior 6
This county is garbage 8 hr Dung Beetle 7
does anyone know candy smith (Feb '14) Fri Longjohn 7
Hooker on main st. Fri Late night 3
News Over 30 arrested following investigation into d... (May '11) Fri grimy phoxx 26
carrier that works at food city Fri U know 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages