gays, Mexicans and druggies!!!!!

gays, Mexicans and druggies!!!!!

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

bill

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2012
I say we as citizens, take the law into our own hands and clean these dirty bastards out of here. You with me? Think about how bad its going to be when our kids gets older!!!! Shame on us for letting it get this dam bad. And our crooked sheriff, why the hell are we sitting back and letting him have his way with our county? Our ancestors didn't let it happen, why are we?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Yeah, who needs jurisprudence anyway? Everyone, grab your torches and pitchforks and let's have at it!!

Wait, Bill. What if you are one of the ones that gets accused of something? Oh well, you won't mind if we string you up like the rest of other scumbags, right? After all, this was your idea to begin with. Goose and gander and all that...

The law is there for a reason. Procedures and due process are there for a reason. If you want to relinquish your legal protections, then good luck to you, sir. I, for one, am glad that the laws that emanate from our constitution grant us rights and protections, checks and balances.

If you don't like the sheriff, vote him out. It is your civic duty to do so. Your intentions are good, Bill. But, the manner in which are you wanting to mete out justice is a bit misguided.

However, I would like to finally have an excuse to buy a mask, cape, and utility belt....LET'S DO THIS!!!
dyer

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2012
I agree with you 100% bill. We have let our county go. I'm with you if you want to set a date and time for a citizens meeting. Me and my 5 brothers will be there and probably about 10 of my friends. We need to get a group together and get rid of the bad In union county because our sheriff sure ain't goin to. If we get enough people together they can't stop us. What are they going to do? Arrest 100 people? That for sure ain't going to happen. I'm in brother, lets do it.
debbie

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2012
See this is what's wrong with our county, one man has spoken to all that reads these post and one man is willing to actually help do something. I see everyone on here everyday complaining, whining and huffing and puffing about how bad it is here and how our sheriff don't do anything. Well here is your chance to make a change. Get off your lazy azses and go take our county back. If all us good folks would get together and do something about it IT WOULD STOP!!!!!!!!!! Thefts, drugs and corruption would drop by atleast 80% if we would just do it. What are you waiting for????????
thinker

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
The gays and Mexicans don't bother me!! But something needs to be done about the druggies that is what is corrupting the county!
Vigilante Justice

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2012
The gay people and the Mexican folks aren't destroying your families. Leave them be.
Meth and pills are.
Destroy everything the suppliers and thieves have. Make them homeless. Force them to move somewhere else and take our county back. The cops will investigate it just like everything else. Nothing will be done.
Judged

Johnston, SC

#7 Aug 27, 2012
You know what? I am gay and live in this shit town and I haven't done ONE thing wrong to any of you hicks, you all disregard all bible verses except the two about gays, you can take your bible and shove up your ass because my love is way stronger than your hate, stop blaming all your crap on those you don't even know.
Nikki

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Aug 28, 2012
bill wrote:
I say we as citizens, take the law into our own hands and clean these dirty bastards out of here. You with me? Think about how bad its going to be when our kids gets older!!!! Shame on us for letting it get this dam bad. And our crooked sheriff, why the hell are we sitting back and letting him have his way with our county? Our ancestors didn't let it happen, why are we?
Yep, cause being a Mexican sure does automatically make you a bad person. I call bullshit. I know some Mexicans who are good, loyal husbands who work hard and provide for their quite extensive families. At least they're trying unlike most of the "white and good" citizens who sit back on their lazy asses and draw "disability" checks. Last time I checked, laziness isn't a disability.

Before anyone dumb responds, I'm not saying all disability check drawers are lazy. Some really are disabled and need the help. I'm saying there are a lot in this county and others that could work just fine if they weren't so doped up and lazy. When you work, you have an appreciation for your money and the things it buys, the things your tax money pays for.

Also, last I checked, being gay doesn't make you a bad person either. Most gay people I know (myself included) are also clean, hardworking, faithful people. You have your exceptions just like anything else.

Want to start a pitchforking crusade? Burn the druggies at the stake, take away the free money from the free loaders, vote your sheriff out and a new one in (not from this county that way you know he/she is honest). If you won't vote, take drugs, and needlessly draw a check ...well, you're part of the problem, not the solution.
really

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2012
Just because your gay or a Mexican doesn't make you a bad person!! I know both guys and Mexicans and they are the best people you will ever meet. The ones i know work, provide for their families, good natured,and the most trustworthy people. The druggies are the one on disability for being strung out and lazy! The Mexicans i know sure aren't lazy. They are the ones who will take jobs that the lazy Americans won't take. The gays and Mexicans are not the one corrupting the county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dui 1 hr Sugar tree 16
welches (Jan '13) 18 hr Rooster 26
gary clark (Aug '13) Sun Local 19
Jacob Ballinger Sun Local 4
Mikies muffler Sun Local 21
Scottie atkins Sun Local 6
chelsea cox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '10) Sun Local 20

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance