Union County FBI Investigation
WHY

Elgin, TX

#48 May 27, 2011
I have a question...... The news is saying that they r still continuing to make several more arrest, ALTHOUGH they are no longer saying who else has been arrested.... They showed the people who got arrested the first and second day but didn't say anyones names for the people that they have arrested after the 2nd day. Do u know who all else they have arrested after the 2nd day? IDK Y they aren't saying who the rest of the people are now all of a sudden, because they did for the 1st n 2nd day. Any of u heard nething about it?
what

Lenoir City, TN

#49 May 27, 2011
pi--ed off citizen wrote:
do you know why some of these people were arrested? because they bought cigarettes from an under cover agent...they let on like they are gettin drug dealers off the street. HAH!!!!maybe they did get a few but the biggest ones are still out there doing business as usual. and its so obvious to me. ann says shes glad they are gettin the drugs off the street. i bet if they took a closer look at her place they'd find a whole lot more prescription drugs floatin around. im not saying they are selling drugs there... but like everywhere else they are there. this town thrives on them....but dont you dare buy cigarettes from anybody because it could be a SET UP!!!i also know that buying cigs that cheap you should assume they are stolen. i just think that these drugs on the street are killing people. and to me thats far more important to me than buying cigarettes. GO AFTER THE REAL CRIMINALS..........TBI....
Wrong is wrong cigarettes kills people to why do you think they ban smoking You cant even work at a hospital if you smoke just look at the leftover residue in your ash tray and tell me how healthy that looks and if you are buying them real cheap and you know they are stolen you might as well be srealing them yourself..
what

Lenoir City, TN

#50 May 27, 2011
WHY wrote:
I have a question...... The news is saying that they r still continuing to make several more arrest, ALTHOUGH they are no longer saying who else has been arrested.... They showed the people who got arrested the first and second day but didn't say anyones names for the people that they have arrested after the 2nd day. Do u know who all else they have arrested after the 2nd day? IDK Y they aren't saying who the rest of the people are now all of a sudden, because they did for the 1st n 2nd day. Any of u heard nething about it?
Because when there finish there they are to embarressed to say there going have to go to another county because they have arresred everyone in there county how funny is that your own county coiming to arrest all of you...ALL UNION COUNTY BUSTED AND ON DRUGS EVERYONE WATCHING YOUR COUNTY GO DOWN..I think i would rename my county cause according to the news you guys are really bad off....
what

Lenoir City, TN

#51 May 27, 2011
INTHEKNOW wrote:
Did you ever think that Jackie Nicely might work for what he has? I've know him for many years, and I know for a FACT he works all the time mowing yards and caling ballgames to make a few dollars. Maybe if some of you lazy a$$ people would do the same thing; you could have stuff too.
You just need to go turn yourself in like the rest of your neighbors....GUILTY GUILTY
am not a fan

Nashville, TN

#52 May 27, 2011
of everything going on . but what or what ever you want to call your self . look at every where else in america please..i am the first to admit this county has problems. but to be honest in two three months it will be back just like every county they got before and evry county they get after. this county has a lot of good hard working people who drag up and out every day .. they have people who have spent their lifes working the farm .. with little pay back for their hard work .they have those that feel the easy ways the best way. but tell me your so smart what county in any state doesnt . political corruption we do too but once more tell me some where there isnt any . you seem to think its all bad .. its not . in all states and county they have political corruption . drugs, familywars ,families building a power base to get a head. good and bad people and to be honest in the end its all about money . so unless you have a real ideal about how to solve it all in every county and state please trash your own county first . good luck am waiting for your ideal on world peace and no greed
INTHEKNOW

Knoxville, TN

#53 May 27, 2011
Jackie Nicley works hard for what he has, maybe if some of you lazy a$$ would work; you could have what he has too. Just because he came from a poor family, and now has a lot dosn't mean he is crooked. Maybe he manages his money well. I see him working all the time mowing yards, calling ballgames, and whatever he can do LEAGALLY to make a dollar. If you don't believe me, ask Steve Rouse, he has tried everything in the book to try and pin something on him. He has NEVER found any wrong doing! Hell, half the time you talk about how stupid he is, but in the next sentence you talk about how he has all this stuff. Maybe he is a lot smarter than you give him credit for. He is not perfect, but he has a work ethic that a lot could stand to have!
persons

Brentwood, TN

#54 May 27, 2011
there will always b drugs in every county,state,city everywhere... there is to many people not enough cops they r crazy if they think they r goin to stop this... the only drug they need to be worrying about neways r the pills and all that... y is it they let drinking b legal wen it kills sombody everyday...they need to leave the strictly smokers alone bc their is nothin wrong with it.. it dont make u go out and kill people bc u cant hardly see wen u drive or make u so stupid u dont know wat u r doing like heroin or ne narcotic can do to u... if nething smoke makes u more alert and cautious... some of these comments r right they need to leave the innocent people who mind their own buissness and keep to themselves out of this bust they got goin on and worry about more important things
citizen

Knoxville, TN

#55 May 27, 2011
citizen wrote:
I have always thought Jackie Nicely was dirty. You don't get that kind of house,those buildings,pontoon boat,,etc,,,etc,, from a UC COP salary. TBI<FBI needs to look at him,too
I don't know what Jackie Nicely does but i do know he is one of the cops that has been very truthful with me and is the only one who stepped up and told me in a case I was involved in was nothing but a set up. The criminals are in the jail working under a badge to protect them and none of them are going to tell what they know because they fear the ones with higher authority I talked with TBI personally when Willy Evans was sherrif and they were all interested in what I had to say, until they found out what county I was calling about and then they told me they could not tell the sherrif how to run his county. Union County has been and still is protected by officals much higher than the county. The whole jail needs cleaned out and started over with people who have nothing in the county, such as family members that get protected because they have family to protect them in the system. If FBI would just walk in and call everyone in at the same time and drug test them starting with the sherrif right down to the the Judges and fire the ones who fail we would have a new start. A hair folical test and a drug test used by DCS instead of a test you can buy at the drug store they could catch them but they don't want to catch them or they would do it. You can't give someone a 3 day notice and give them a drug test and expect to find anything. The FBI won't do anything to major drug suppliers in the system. Like once while I was in jail,which was 7 or 8 years ago maybe longer. I found out that medications left by peoples family memebers up front to be given to the nurse was never found. If you had medication you had to have it left at the doctors office with the nurse personally or you would not get it. And the nurse herself told me that. And then I seen it happen on more than one occasion. There is so much corruption in Union county it isn't even funny. If this kind of stuff was going on that long ago then I can't even imagine how bad it is now.There is one girl imparticular who can do what ever she wants to do and she never gets in trouble passed probation and believe me she shas enough on her she should be in prison but she knows to much on the officers and the judge for anything to be done to her with out her taken them all down with her.
dot

Knoxville, TN

#56 May 27, 2011
You are right FBI and TBI should do a hair folical test on some of the officers and the judges bet it would be a big suprise what they would find some of them would be looking for another job,They need to step in and do testing on all
tom

Knoxville, TN

#57 May 27, 2011
am not a fan wrote:
of everything going on . but what or what ever you want to call your self . look at every where else in america please..i am the first to admit this county has problems. but to be honest in two three months it will be back just like every county they got before and evry county they get after. this county has a lot of good hard working people who drag up and out every day .. they have people who have spent their lifes working the farm .. with little pay back for their hard work .they have those that feel the easy ways the best way. but tell me your so smart what county in any state doesnt . political corruption we do too but once more tell me some where there isnt any . you seem to think its all bad .. its not . in all states and county they have political corruption . drugs, familywars ,families building a power base to get a head. good and bad people and to be honest in the end its all about money . so unless you have a real ideal about how to solve it all in every county and state please trash your own county first . good luck am waiting for your ideal on world peace and no greed
Oh, it can be solved. They have no choice.
how

Nashville, TN

#58 May 27, 2011
why do they have no choice , i dont understand . please help me out ..
citizen2

Knoxville, TN

#63 May 27, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what Jackie Nicely does but i do know he is one of the cops that has been very truthful with me and is the only one who stepped up and told me in a case I was involved in was nothing but a set up. The criminals are in the jail working under a badge to protect them and none of them are going to tell what they know because they fear the ones with higher authority I talked with TBI personally when Willy Evans was sherrif and they were all interested in what I had to say, until they found out what county I was calling about and then they told me they could not tell the sherrif how to run his county. Union County has been and still is protected by officals much higher than the county. The whole jail needs cleaned out and started over with people who have nothing in the county, such as family members that get protected because they have family to protect them in the system. If FBI would just walk in and call everyone in at the same time and drug test them starting with the sherrif right down to the the Judges and fire the ones who fail we would have a new start. A hair folical test and a drug test used by DCS instead of a test you can buy at the drug store they could catch them but they don't want to catch them or they would do it. You can't give someone a 3 day notice and give them a drug test and expect to find anything. The FBI won't do anything to major drug suppliers in the system. Like once while I was in jail,which was 7 or 8 years ago maybe longer. I found out that medications left by peoples family memebers up front to be given to the nurse was never found. If you had medication you had to have it left at the doctors office with the nurse personally or you would not get it. And the nurse herself told me that. And then I seen it happen on more than one occasion. There is so much corruption in Union county it isn't even funny. If this kind of stuff was going on that long ago then I can't even imagine how bad it is now.There is one girl imparticular who can do what ever she wants to do and she never gets in trouble passed probation and believe me she shas enough on her she should be in prison but she knows to much on the officers and the judge for anything to be done to her with out her taken them all down with her.
R u referring to a Hubbs?
just sayin

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 May 28, 2011
come on wrote:
<quoted text>Jackie works for what he has! Now as far as his son david he is a piece of work let me tell you ! Him and his wife and their dozen of kids thats a different story! They cheat the system and get food stamps Tenn care and what ever else they can. Come on stop bein so f..... lazy And work
if i ant mistaken david works for cooper contanier he drives a semi truck
This is not that simple

United States

#65 May 28, 2011
do you really think the FBI just came in and looked around for a few months? I know for a fact they have been in this county investigating for several years. If you all really think they busted people just for selling stolen ciggs you are crazy, there is a chain of command in everything, you start at the bottom and work your way up. thats how you find the people at the top, you get the3 little guy to cut a deal and keep moving up! there is so much corruption in this place it makes me embarrassed to be here. I am sorry for the family of those who got in trouble, they are victims because everyone in this county will be talking about this for ever. once you have a bad name you are stuck with it.
I am sure after they finish all of this, they will have the names of all the higher ups involved. this is rural Tennessee, not New York. we are talking about local dirty cops, not Al Capone, and let it be noted the feds got him too. none of these people are untouchable,and none of them are big time enough to have any serious connections. get real union county, this is small town corruption. and it can be stopped.
i say good job to all those involved in it there will be more to come in the future. the feds usually take a few years to do anything because they always try to build an airtight case.
Yap

Philadelphia, PA

#66 May 29, 2011
citizen2 wrote:
<quoted text>
R u referring to a Hubbs?
I know that several families have been affected by this (it is not just the people who have been arrested, all of their families are being affected n hurt by all of this as well)!! They r paying for their wrong doings and so is their families, and I hope u think about that!! Everyone that all of u r talking about (who have been arrested) has families who are being hurt because of this!! I hope that all of u think about that before u post saying anything!! The people arrested are paying for their wrong doing and so is their families w/ all the pain this has caused! Those people that's been arrested have many people who love them and they r all having a hard time w/ all this!! The "Hubbs" ur talking about has just lost a family member so that just makes things worse!!! All the people arrested is someones parents, children, grandparents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, cousins, and so on. They ARE NOT done making the arreste they have 2 make (not by a long shot)!! All of u talking about those who've been arrested need to know that this isn't over.... Even if u may not be someone that they are aresting it could b someone u love (it could be someone in ur family!!!... It might be ur child, parents, grandparents, nieces, nephews, aunt, uncle, or ur cousin and so on!!! I hope and pray that none of u have to go through that pain, BUT IT CAN HAPPEN!! Instead of condeming them try to pray for them and their families!! Please think about how u would feel if it was u, ur family or someone u love going through this.... Would u want people to say the things some of u r saying about them???? I don't think so!! I'm praying for all of u, that u might realize how it would feel if it was u r ur family and I pray u won't ever have to go through the pain of that!! My prayers are with the people who are going through the pain and the people who love them dearly!!!! I turn to this prayer for SO MANY THINGS and I would like to share it with u (If I offend ANY of u by saying this I am sorry)..... God grant me SERENITY to ACCEPT the things I CAN NOT CHANGE, COURAGE to CHANGE the things I CAN, and the WISDOM to KNOW the DIFFERENCE!!!!!!! Another thing I always try to do is TREAT OTHERS AS I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!!!!!!!! May God Bless & be with ALL of YOU!!!!!!!!!
mr nicley

United States

#67 May 29, 2011
Well l know pete comger is a drug deler my dead beat uncel Ron gits his pills from him
george Pp

Batesburg, SC

#68 May 30, 2011
Yap wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that several families have been affected by this (it is not just the people who have been arrested, all of their families are being affected n hurt by all of this as well)!! They r paying for their wrong doings and so is their families, and I hope u think about that!! Everyone that all of u r talking about (who have been arrested) has families who are being hurt because of this!! I hope that all of u think about that before u post saying anything!! The people arrested are paying for their wrong doing and so is their families w/ all the pain this has caused! Those people that's been arrested have many people who love them and they r all having a hard time w/ all this!! The "Hubbs" ur talking about has just lost a family member so that just makes things worse!!! All the people arrested is someones parents, children, grandparents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, cousins, and so on. They ARE NOT done making the arreste they have 2 make (not by a long shot)!! All of u talking about those who've been arrested need to know that this isn't over.... Even if u may not be someone that they are aresting it could b someone u love (it could be someone in ur family!!!... It might be ur child, parents, grandparents, nieces, nephews, aunt, uncle, or ur cousin and so on!!! I hope and pray that none of u have to go through that pain, BUT IT CAN HAPPEN!! Instead of condeming them try to pray for them and their families!! Please think about how u would feel if it was u, ur family or someone u love going through this.... Would u want people to say the things some of u r saying about them???? I don't think so!! I'm praying for all of u, that u might realize how it would feel if it was u r ur family and I pray u won't ever have to go through the pain of that!! My prayers are with the people who are going through the pain and the people who love them dearly!!!! I turn to this prayer for SO MANY THINGS and I would like to share it with u (If I offend ANY of u by saying this I am sorry)..... God grant me SERENITY to ACCEPT the things I CAN NOT CHANGE, COURAGE to CHANGE the things I CAN, and the WISDOM to KNOW the DIFFERENCE!!!!!!! Another thing I always try to do is TREAT OTHERS AS I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!!!!!!!! May God Bless & be with ALL of YOU!!!!!!!!!
If these family members will talk, it will just be a matter of time to catch the big drug dealers and the law that we know is right in there with them. That's the ones that need to go, but you have to have proof. Turning the other way and chosing to not get involved makes us ju st as guilty. Everybody is kin, so what? If my uncle goea out here and breaks a law, he ain't no better than somebody else. When kin folk break laws they should be thinking about the people they will hurt instead of their own selfish ass.
Zbo

Madison, TN

#69 May 30, 2011
I agree with you YAP, the serenity prayers is a great prayer; and these people need your prayers if u are a believer, if not then u shouldnt cundem them..
badsuv

United States

#70 May 30, 2011
does anyone know about the house beside hubbs grove church? Were they involved, they do have alot of stuff
dub

Knoxville, TN

#71 May 30, 2011
badsuv wrote:
does anyone know about the house beside hubbs grove church? Were they involved, they do have alot of stuff
Thats Don Corums House Hes in to a lot of shit, Cries to the judge and gets his way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best president 6 hr Debbie 6
Anyone know T.J. Rutherford? (Jun '10) 8 hr blank 72
shots fired on 370 (Sep '13) 11 hr leroy 98
eddie kits girlfriend 17 hr big load 11
danny munsey 20 hr loner 1
News Elderly man drowns at Beach Island Marina in Un... 21 hr Boatgirl 1
Reward Sun Missing 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages