ToneChamber

Santa Clara, CA

#1 May 22, 2010
Hey Maynardville! Come out to Bubba Brews at Beach Island tonight and hang out with ToneChamber! No cover and we plan on rocking the dock with some classic rock and blues and stuff. If you don't have plans come hang with us!

www.tonechamberband.com
simple man

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2010
they like that northern money act like they dont care about the local people
old blue eyes

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2010
they aren't northerners-they're southern folks-shut your pie hole if you don't know what your talking about
well

Nashville, TN

#4 Jun 10, 2010
simple man wrote:
they like that northern money act like they dont care about the local people
you're just a bird......... cheap...cheap...cheap! i guess you don't leave the house much. i love that place!
simple man

Brentwood, TN

#5 Jun 10, 2010
I spent 600 dollars in that damn place they would not even help pull my boat back to my house boat so i swim my drunk ass back to it. so bubba brews can kiss my union co ass.
well

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2010
simple man wrote:
I spent 600 dollars in that damn place they would not even help pull my boat back to my house boat so i swim my drunk ass back to it. so bubba brews can kiss my union co ass.
so if you spent that kind of money at bar knoxville they would have to tow your car home? think about what you're saying!
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#7 Jun 11, 2010
well wrote:
<quoted text>
so if you spent that kind of money at bar knoxville they would have to tow your car home? think about what you're saying!
Simple Man never thinks of what he's saying. He's an idiot. He just wants to trash everybody & everything in Union Co.
simple man

Brentwood, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2010
DIDNOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF UNION C JUST PEOPLE WHO BUY INTO UNION COUNTY AND FORGET ABOUT THE COMMEN MAN OR WOMEN ALL THAT BOAT DOCK THINK IS HIGH DOLLAR PEOPLE
big jon

Lenoir City, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2011
bubba's from arkansas, dude... and he's the nicest dude you could meet.
oh my

Nashville, TN

#10 Jun 15, 2011
Of course he is. He wants you to pay bill dollars for that liquor. I am sorry I don't support any bar! Just my opinion.
oh my

Nashville, TN

#11 Jun 15, 2011
*BIG DOLLARS
understanding

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2011
What place is there that has liquor doesn't want you you to pay big bills for it? Are you kidding me? Just because someone tries to make money doesn't mean they aren't nice.
union

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2011
nothing but a bunch of birds in union county!
CHEEP....CHEEP.....CHEEP
oh my

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2011
You got that right "union" we have to be CHEEP ...CHEEP ...CHEEP in this economy! We are in a recession. I guess that means "US" Union Co. people have a little bit more since than we are given credit for. I am sorry if you got crapped on.
hat

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jun 19, 2011
Iseen a small fight up their the other night.The boancer whith the 1980 hair cut took care of it .SPIKE...
bar basher 8D

Nashville, TN

#16 Jun 20, 2011
There are alot of under age drinking going on there too. I am talking kids YOUNGER than 18!!!!! Some thing needs to be done. Kids under 21 shouldn't be aloud there. Since they have their "restaurant" they are aloud to come?? idk!?!

***the under age drinking came straight from the mouth of the kid that did it. she also told me about others too. so.. yeah.. it is happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Curious 149,130
UT Lost 1 hr pollo loco 8
Tenn. Lesbian Couple Burned Out of Home (Sep '10) 1 hr ucanthandletruth 144
What's up with that Jimmy Muse guy?? 2 hr Worked with him 2
Lets talk about Casey Whitt !!!! (Apr '11) 3 hr Hesitant 76
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr ucanthandletruth 9,440
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Calhoun 8,640
•••
•••
•••

Maynardville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Maynardville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE