best lookin women
Yuck

United States

#24 May 29, 2010
Baseball694324 wrote:
Emma Brooks, Preslee Hickman, Morgan Brantley, Tori Mays, Crissy Bradshaw, Katie George, Bailey Mize
ewh wow al these girls are not pretty. Their not at all.. Haha but I can't believ Tori mays beat the hell outta Caitlin curry how hilarious
u so right

AOL

#25 May 29, 2010
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text> ewh wow al these girls are not pretty. Their not at all.. Haha but I can't believ Tori mays beat the hell outta Caitlin curry how hilarious
right onlyones preetty are Emma,tori,and katie. ewwwh on other ones.tori is my hero lol
aande

Waterloo, Canada

#26 Jun 19, 2010
I thought u said women?? These aren't women these are teenage high school girls. A woman is someone who is mature and over age 25, dumb ass.
Crushing

Nashville, TN

#27 Jun 19, 2010
I am crushing on a girl that I went to UCHS with but I don't know if she's available or not. Samantha Posey has the most mesmerizing green eyes.
Does anyone know if she's married. How can I find her?
ballin23

Nolensville, TN

#28 Jan 29, 2011
I think alanna phillips is pretty hot myself
pearl1234

Hendersonville, TN

#29 Mar 4, 2011
raven devault
When

Pflugerville, TX

#30 Mar 4, 2011
Crushing wrote:
I am crushing on a girl that I went to UCHS with but I don't know if she's available or not. Samantha Posey has the most mesmerizing green eyes.
Does anyone know if she's married. How can I find her?

How old is she? When did you all graduate (what year was it when u graduated)?
lookin good

Chesterfield, MO

#31 Mar 5, 2011
April hunter
outside looking in

Knoxville, TN

#32 Mar 8, 2011
ok we want to know the women not girls. duh can't you read "the best looking WOMEN!!!"
teenager not in love

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#33 Mar 8, 2011
Yeah they are consumed by the Ashleys, Megans and Aprils of the world. They dont care for our granny pantied Gertrudes, Elizabeths, Mildreds and Sues.
Wut

Murfreesboro, TN

#34 Mar 8, 2011
All the hot girls move out of Maynardville as soon as they can.
haha

United States

#35 Mar 9, 2011
All the hot girls go farther south to find the HOT GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Because the guys in union co. are scuzzy!!! None of them care about their appearance or how they treat their women, its all about how much drugs and booze they can get!! Not to mention, how they carry their selves...
hmmmm

Chattanooga, TN

#36 Mar 9, 2011
haha wrote:
All the hot girls go farther south to find the HOT GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Because the guys in union co. are scuzzy!!! None of them care about their appearance or how they treat their women, its all about how much drugs and booze they can get!! Not to mention, how they carry their selves...
so where exactly is farther south?? would like to know where the better guys are too.
haha

United States

#37 Mar 9, 2011
Hehe!!! Knoxville, halls, florida!!!!!!!!!!
lmaof

United States

#38 Mar 9, 2011
What do u all think about julie sharp at the family dollar?
Wut

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Mar 10, 2011
haha wrote:
All the hot girls go farther south to find the HOT GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Because the guys in union co. are scuzzy!!! None of them care about their appearance or how they treat their women, its all about how much drugs and booze they can get!! Not to mention, how they carry their selves...
I'm not like that. I'm stuck in Maynardville all alone D:
sugarnspice

Ooltewah, TN

#40 Mar 29, 2011
lisa chandler tinks she is i feel sorry for gary andfamily.she is screwing everyone in claiborne co. if u dont beleive me just pay attention
sum 1

Schaumburg, IL

#41 Apr 1, 2011
morgan brantley is not sweet, n she's orange. cmon. we usta fight all da time, she bitchy.
uh huh

Brentwood, TN

#42 Apr 27, 2012
sugarnspice wrote:
lisa chandler tinks she is i feel sorry for gary andfamily.she is screwing everyone in claiborne co. if u dont beleive me just pay attention
it must go with the name "lisa" all the lisa's i have ever met or known have thought they were hot. Most of the time they are mistaken especially the ones around here.
hooorah

United States

#43 Apr 27, 2012
There is a girl that drives a black mustang with long black hair that's pretty hot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Malone 6 hr someone who knows 10
Quality medical center (Jun '15) 9 hr Just Curious 24
Megan grissom sleeping with rich stallard again (Aug '13) 11 hr Who would have gu... 13
What's up with people in union co committing su... Thu humble servant 4
Are there any ghost sightings in Union County? (Oct '10) Wed Rhonda 70
Possible New Resident Wed Scott 5
Shane Wayman (Nov '15) Wed Anna 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages