Six suspects now arrested in Luttrell...

Six suspects now arrested in Luttrell Elementary School vandalism

There are 10 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Nov 4, 2011, titled Six suspects now arrested in Luttrell Elementary School vandalism. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Deputies made two more arrests, followed by two others who turned themselves into authorities in connection with last week's burglary and vandalism that did more than $10,000 worth of damage at Luttrell Elementary School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

just wondering

Ten Mile, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2011
does anyone know who these people are ,there are no names on here ?
Anita

Kodak, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Jonathon Scott Sparks, 21, of Corryton and Tasha Marie Welch, 22, of Luttrell both were arrested Wednesday night, according to Union County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Mike Butcher.

Two more suspects — Brittany M. Patton, 20, of Maynardville and 19-year-old Sheena M. Mills of Knoxville — then surrendered to authorities Thursday night, butcher said.

Sparks faces charges of burglary, felony theft and vandalism, Butcher said. Welch, Patton and Mills
Two brothers — Rockey Lane Breeden Jr., 22, and Kristopher Nicholas Breeden, 20, both of Knoxville — already face burglary, theft and vandalism charges. More arrests could follow, Butcher said.
just saying

Ten Mile, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2011
the brothers have stold from this county for years.they use to live on corryton rd with there mother terry and other brother randy .thier whole family is low lifes ,thiefs,and pill heads.from the oldest to the youngest.the rest was probaly in on it to.mom raised her boys just like her sorry as hell.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Very sad
Jenny Gaddis

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Rocky and Chris are not low your bitch ass is and you need to get your god damn facts straight i would have their back any day
rip

Brentwood, TN

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Jenny Gaddis wrote:
Rocky and Chris are not low your bitch ass is and you need to get your god damn facts straight i would have their back any day
Your a piece of shit. What kind people break in to a school a steel things if there not low life ass wads. The fact that you "have there backs" shows your just as big of a piece of shit as they are, and the two bitches there bangin. i mean come on, renee had a chance in life till she hooked up with that looser. Of course your just as big as loser so you can't see father than the shit pile you call your life you shit bag.......
what else ya got douche bag ?
dear jenny

Ten Mile, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2011
lmao how stupid can you be ? the whole family is low lifes ,you must be kin cause you are one dumb person.they are theifs ,drug heads ,just low as a snakes bell .lol everybody between knox. and union know of these boys and there mother . heck they have stoled from most of them. they are truley the scum of the earth and i hope they get every thing coming to them !
lmao

Ten Mile, TN

#8 Dec 10, 2011
hey jenny white trash runs with white trash.i hope they go too the pen for a long time .the way kris is he will like that stupid pill head .
just wondering

Ten Mile, TN

#9 Jan 3, 2012
what happen to these guys are they in jail or out taking more things that dont belong too them ?
FYI

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2014
They're all out and not changed a bit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howell and Landon - What??? 2 hr Just Saying 7
Russian Stooges 11 hr USA-1 11
Gangs In Knoxville (Jun '16) 12 hr Poster 48
Union County High Teacher Texting A Student post 2 Sun bad dad 15
Taco Bell another trash food. Sat nunya 4
Wreck Fri Not again 7
josh fleenor sucks Feb 24 thinking 17

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance