where to buy fireworks
kentuckian

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Just wondering where around Maynardville is a good cheap place to buy fireworks??? We went to "Krazy Kesters" last year.. Just looking for some good deals. Everybody around here allways talks about goin' down to tennessee to buy them.... Thanks for any help...
boom

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2010
ive lived here for ever and have always gone to kesters he is a good guy i can remember takein my kids to pick out sparklers there am not saying there is no where else but if u want good fire works go to kesters
tweedle dee

Franklin, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2010
where is kesters?
boom

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2010
at the county line goin gto knoxville next to the bank
happy

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2010
a real good place to go is going toward tazewell to the boot barn! they're great.. super nice & have great deals :)
CITIZEN

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2010
WHY would someone want to come to union county to buy firework .If you been reading topix i dont think there any honest people or any one that ant on dope or any one that work.If they aint sleeping around the sheriff is bad .The other person running for sheriff been fired from other job.Negihbor cant stand each other on welfare .Otherpeople think their no god .the mayor is pushing for more taxes.T HE PERSON RUNNING AGAINST HIM IS A TURN COAT.Maynardville city police is the best police in the world.Water is to high inthe city .some guy name Joe the wholecounty dont like him.But come buy your firework here....
boom

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2010
yeah u got it right the first time lol ive lived here along time but i have to say yes we have a lot going on am sure in your part of the world there is a lot to , people complain causes they feel they dont havre a voice so they use this . as for coming here we have a lot of good and bad . just like newport . and yes they get on here and sling mud and everything else . but and your talking to someone who is not in the click or belong to any group .we have some awesome people here and yes ive been accuse of been a person who never has anything nice too say about people . but we have good people . but we are like other communities we have problesm political and other wise and we are trying to each solve the problems with talkin about it on this . maybe will solve all the worlds problems who knows . but we are americas and we do have the freedom of speech . and we do use it here but if u put up a thread about the best things of union co and said . no names am sure u would hear wonderful truthful stories . now tell me if i go on your forum what would we find .remember we are all human flaws and warts included . and as far as fireworks ive been going to kester for at least 30 yrs my sons have always had a positive experiance their kester use to come out and talk to the boys explain things and caution them on the use and he always gave them a little something . they look forwrd to going there to this day my oldest use to save to go there on the 4th and even now . they still stop for fire works and yes they are good people one of the many these are the real people of union co. not the politictions not the want abes just the people who make up the back bone of union co . so yes we have problems . but yes we have good things and good people too
Kentuckian

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2010
.........i honestly was just curious on where a good place in or around Maynardville was to buy fireworks....sorry, i didn't mean to offend anyone, .....
brenda crisp

AOL

#9 Apr 23, 2011
Krazy Kester's is the best place to buy fireworks. He has the best selection and the best prices. He and his dad started the business out of the barn 40 something years ago....He is a great guy and will help you pick out the good ones if you want him too....It is worth the drive. People drive from Ky all the time just to go to Krazy Kesters.....
david

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2011
Anyone know kesters phone #?
Over it

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 6, 2011
We prefer Kester's as well. I have gotten my fireworks there since I was a young child and take my children to Kester's now. My daughter picked out a large bag of fireworks for less than $30.00.
We usually stick to the basics, bottle rockets, sparklers, snap pops, parachut men, etc. Good selection, fair prices, and I haven't been unhappy with anything that I have ever purchased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Breeding for Sheriff (Feb '10) 11 hr Jeff 27
Union county mayor race 22 hr voter 6
Election Thu Tater salad 36
So lonely Thu Tater salad 6
tim woods (Sep '12) Thu Tater salad 29
Were is tim woods Thu Tater salad 6
Flea Market Thu Tater salad 5

Maynardville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages