First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FATS

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2010
he will make a great cheif of police hills has allway been true to the people of union county
DUHHHHHH

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2010
FATS wrote:
he will make a great cheif of police hills has allway been true to the people of union county
what do you mean will make??? Where have you been the last year or so???
cats

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2010
billy done said dean wood be the cheif over the county under his control
Unionenglishcorr ector

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Know cats, we are talking about Dean Hill here not Dean Wood. Oh.....you meant Dean WOULD, oh....... and always remember its I before E except after C.
cats

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2010
kim g ask her about his nasty doing
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2010
Excuse me,englishcorrector but it should have been No instead of know (know means to have knowledge of)So therefore you need to brush up on your english.
Now as for Dean Hill I've known him since he was a young man .He is an honorable man and has served his country and his community well.Therefore any position that he may hold in this county is well deserved.
voter

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2010
I know Dean too and I like him but I've heard mixed reviews too. Still, he's a hard worker. I know that for sure!
capital hill

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2010
smoothtalker wrote:
Excuse me,englishcorrector but it should have been No instead of know (know means to have knowledge of)So therefore you need to brush up on your english.
Now as for Dean Hill I've known him since he was a young man .He is an honorable man and has served his country and his community well.Therefore any position that he may hold in this county is well deserved.
There is a difference between no and know. No means no, know means knowledge. What the heck are you talking about? Smoothtalker needs an English lesson also as the English corrector was not referring to no, he was refering to KNOW as in Hill is a good person. Get it right before you post and take an English lesson while you are at it.
haha

Dandridge, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2010
I don't think any of you know what the hell you are talking about!!!!!
capital hill

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2010
haha wrote:
I don't think any of you know what the hell you are talking about!!!!!
None of us know (that's know) what the hell you're talking about either.
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Please read the comment again by unionenglishcorrector as I said know is to have knowledge and yes no means no.She did me NO Cats.
Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#12 Jun 15, 2010
oops typo mean
school pal

West New York, NJ

#13 Jun 17, 2010
Put him in charge. I used to smoke pot with him in High School,so he can't be that bad
site for sore lies

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#14 Jun 17, 2010
school pal wrote:
Put him in charge. I used to smoke pot with him in High School,so he can't be that bad
Yeah we all bet you did, you sorry piece of shit!! You must be a voter who supports the current administration or perhaps you've lost your right to vote because you're one of the county's felons and your family does vote. Your game of corruption is soon coming to an end!! Say BYE BYE
Mary

Brentwood, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2010
site for sore lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we all bet you did, you sorry piece of shit!! You must be a voter who supports the current administration or perhaps you've lost your right to vote because you're one of the county's felons and your family does vote. Your game of corruption is soon coming to an end!! Say BYE BYE
would be wise to try and keep the job he has.
reba

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2010
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>would be wise to try and keep the job he has.
Wish Hill was running for sheriff, but if he's chief of county we can finally get the drug dealers out. Most drug arrests made by county are people outside of county and they don't vote. If anyone looks at Union County on the map, it looks like a hand. That hand ain't supposed to be full of pills for sale and drug money.
simple man

Cosby, TN

#17 Jun 19, 2010
dean had rosters few years back but not now . they was all dunhieal so he got out
Mary

Brentwood, TN

#18 Jun 19, 2010
reba wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish Hill was running for sheriff, but if he's chief of county we can finally get the drug dealers out. Most drug arrests made by county are people outside of county and they don't vote. If anyone looks at Union County on the map, it looks like a hand. That hand ain't supposed to be full of pills for sale and drug money.
where you been, under a rock? drugs have been here forever.this county and every other county. best look across the street from city hall then comment.
who cares

United States

#19 Jun 19, 2010
simple man wrote:
dean had rosters few years back but not now . they was all dunhieal so he got out
get it right dean didnt have rosters his father in law did and hes to old to do anything with them so he just raised them get your facts right before you run your mouths
fishing man

Monterey, TN

#20 Jun 19, 2010
i just happen to enjoy simple man comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey 20 min In Disbelief 1
UCHS Union Carter High School 3 hr Earl 14
Politics in the school 14 hr Right-wing Atheist 28
Coyotes (Nov '11) 19 hr The weaver 7
This county is garbage Jun 25 Dung Beetle 7
does anyone know candy smith (Feb '14) Jun 24 Longjohn 7
Hooker on main st. Jun 24 Late night 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages