david cox for road super
road warrior

United States

#21 May 27, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that Mr merrritt is in office,I'm curious abt howhe has handled the budget in thee city office he currently holds.what grants he has gotten and how the money was spent. Just want more info before I vote.
I am certain he can provide that info to the public. That stuff is a no-brainer.
Ya right

Maynardville, TN

#22 May 27, 2012
Thunder Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain her experience operating depts., budgets, working with grants, managing employees, ethic practices, applied engineering experience (not textbook) and leadership abilities. It is to one's credit to be a hard worker, but it takes experience and intelligence to run a county's road dept.
She has done all that at other jobs before working for the county, and I think if you need more info go to the debate on JUNE 5 here in UNION COUNTY, I think all of you need to TALK to who is runin not just read, "OH" thats right Mr. Cox don't talk to people on the street Ms. Hopper will, that is a good thing in someone
lol

United States

#23 May 27, 2012
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
I 100% agree with this.You dont ever see this Hopper lady doing anything other than riding up and down the road in a truck.Is this what the county really wants?Someone who has absolutely no real "hands on" experience?She might have a degree,but big deal!If you dont have the hands on experience the degree doesnt mean a thing.As to Mr Cox,he has 28 years hands on experience in construction work.Worked it all his life.And also if im not mistaken he is the superintendent of the company he works for now,so he has everything this county needs!So come August,Mr Cox will be getting my vote.
Well see mrs hopper has experience look what she stole and was on the news, And no we dont need mr cox looks who's pulling for him richard corum dont that tell you hes another crook,Thats why richard corum has a BIG sign on 61 hes wanting a good ole Get someone thats not going be like clayton helms keep the crooks out we have had enough of it in this county
ucv

Franklin, TN

#24 May 27, 2012
Why would you all take up for a damn thief!? Thats all MS LUCINDA HOPPER is!Wanna talk about a crook,that would be her..not Mr Cox.He is as honest as they come.Guess ya'all are just jealous he has a lil class to him and isnt WHITE TRASH like HOPPER!.And whoever is for the lady,your crazy..she would screw this county over. Wonder if she got her closet full with all those stolen items from Kohls?She must have really needed her some campaign clothes,and wonder if she would let us all borrow some.Maybe some orange jumpsuits or black and white stripes?haha
Thunder Road

United States

#25 May 28, 2012
Ya right wrote:
<quoted text> She has done all that at other jobs before working for the county, and I think if you need more info go to the debate on JUNE 5 here in UNION COUNTY, I think all of you need to TALK to who is runin not just read, "OH" thats right Mr. Cox don't talk to people on the street Ms. Hopper will, that is a good thing in someone
What other jobs? Who has she worked for outside of the highway dept? It is good that she is willing to talk to people on the street, but does she have the experience I mentioned above to do the job? This job does need a people person...agreed, but it needs someone who knows how to get money, solve problems, manage employees/budgets, execute quality assurance, demand top performance, utilize limited and untapped resources, and think outside the box. Please show the people where she has excelled in all these areas with proof.
Ya right

Maynardville, TN

#26 May 28, 2012
Thunder Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What other jobs? Who has she worked for outside of the highway dept? It is good that she is willing to talk to people on the street, but does she have the experience I mentioned above to do the job? This job does need a people person...agreed, but it needs someone who knows how to get money, solve problems, manage employees/budgets, execute quality assurance, demand top performance, utilize limited and untapped resources, and think outside the box. Please show the people where she has excelled in all these areas with proof.
She had worked in MI. & here in TN. when she went to nashville to sign up to run she had to have all that proof to get on they put her through a lot of SH*T I think you may get that info from them I know she can do all of it, besides some of the guys that work for the county should NOT be working they just sit in a pickup truck because they are to old or had a heart attack & should not work but they are family I beleave Cox would be the same way & not work as much for the county & work at the job he has because he would get payed more sorry but that is how I see it
Ya right

Maynardville, TN

#27 May 28, 2012
ucv wrote:
Why would you all take up for a damn thief!? Thats all MS LUCINDA HOPPER is!Wanna talk about a crook,that would be her..not Mr Cox.He is as honest as they come.Guess ya'all are just jealous he has a lil class to him and isnt WHITE TRASH like HOPPER!.And whoever is for the lady,your crazy..she would screw this county over. Wonder if she got her closet full with all those stolen items from Kohls?She must have really needed her some campaign clothes,and wonder if she would let us all borrow some.Maybe some orange jumpsuits or black and white stripes?haha
because I like her better Cox is an ass & a liar he won't work for the county just like the ass that is there now & you don't know what WHITE TRASH IS until to see MR. COX & what he does or when you LOOK in the MIRROR
Thunder Road

United States

#28 May 28, 2012
Ya right wrote:
<quoted text>She had worked in MI. & here in TN. when she went to nashville to sign up to run she had to have all that proof to get on they put her through a lot of SH*T I think you may get that info from them I know she can do all of it, besides some of the guys that work for the county should NOT be working they just sit in a pickup truck because they are to old or had a heart attack & should not work but they are family I beleave Cox would be the same way & not work as much for the county & work at the job he has because he would get payed more sorry but that is how I see it
So was she required to submit answers to all these questions or was the education the only qualifier? We all know the state onky requires a minimum and the voters must decide what above and beyond that qualifies the person for the position in their eyes.
Thunder Road

United States

#29 May 28, 2012
What city did she work in Michigan??
whatever

Franklin, TN

#30 May 28, 2012
Ya right wrote:
<quoted text> because I like her better Cox is an ass & a liar he won't work for the county just like the ass that is there now & you don't know what WHITE TRASH IS until to see MR. COX & what he does or when you LOOK in the MIRROR
I can guarantee he would work harder that any of the other candidates and give his 100%! I know for a fact that his job comes before ANYTHING else!Trust me,im a very reliable source.Hes been with the same company for 28 years...and he is the superintendent of a HUGE company.So you think he is white trash and a liar?Yea,whatever.You just see him as the main threat...well thats ok cause he is.Ole Hopper doesnt stand a chance next to either one of the other candidates. So all you pathetic mouth running Hopper supporters..or Hopper herself..Keep on thinking what you want to think...come August we will all be laughing even harder at this JOKE!hahahaha
Ya Right

Maynardville, TN

#31 May 28, 2012
Thunder Road wrote:
<quoted text>
So was she required to submit answers to all these questions or was the education the only qualifier? We all know the state onky requires a minimum and the voters must decide what above and beyond that qualifies the person for the position in their eyes.
She had to show papers on all the jobs she had,that qualifies her for the position she is runin for they checked he all out
Ya Right

Maynardville, TN

#32 May 28, 2012
Thunder Road wrote:
What city did she work in Michigan??
ask her on June 5 at the debate
noo

Franklin, TN

#33 May 28, 2012
Ya Right wrote:
<quoted text> She had to show papers on all the jobs she had,that qualifies her for the position she is runin for they checked he all out
It wouldnt be hard to get qualified to run...but does that make her the best candidate?I THINK NOT!
Ya Right

Maynardville, TN

#34 May 28, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I can guarantee he would work harder that any of the other candidates and give his 100%! I know for a fact that his job comes before ANYTHING else!Trust me,im a very reliable source.Hes been with the same company for 28 years...and he is the superintendent of a HUGE company.So you think he is white trash and a liar?Yea,whatever.You just see him as the main threat...well thats ok cause he is.Ole Hopper doesnt stand a chance next to either one of the other candidates. So all you pathetic mouth running Hopper supporters..or Hopper herself..Keep on thinking what you want to think...come August we will all be laughing even harder at this JOKE!hahahaha
I'm sorry to hurt you MR.COX But I know that you make more at this BIG Company then you would at being a Super can you & your family handle the BIG PAY CUT,Why didn't you want to do this before now it's BULL SH*T that a woman is runin and that all the ass wipes come out,Oh I know the Good Ole Boy that is in now is helping you because he knows he's not going to be a super anymore cause he done F*CKED US and he don't want his own worker to be the super ah that's right SHE WORK'S for the COUNTY so she KNOWS the county and how it works
ucl

Franklin, TN

#35 May 28, 2012
Ya Right wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to hurt you MR.COX But I know that you make more at this BIG Company then you would at being a Super can you & your family handle the BIG PAY CUT,Why didn't you want to do this before now it's BULL SH*T that a woman is runin and that all the ass wipes come out,Oh I know the Good Ole Boy that is in now is helping you because he knows he's not going to be a super anymore cause he done F*CKED US and he don't want his own worker to be the super ah that's right SHE WORK'S for the COUNTY so she KNOWS the county and how it works
Do you know that for a fact?Where do you get all your info at how much he makes/will make?I dont think anyone knows that but himself!So shove it. And if im not mistaken he took a shot at this several years ago but Mr Helms beat him.So dont that tell you something..his heart is in it to do it all over again!And do you ever think he would like this job to clean the county up and make some improvements..And maybe to be closer home to his family!?And Hopper,She knows how to screw everyone over..thats about all she knows.If she can steal from a department store she can steal from the county.WHY would anyone want someone like that in?Beyond me.SO MS HOPPER,IM VERY SORRY TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS!!
Ya Right

Maynardville, TN

#36 May 29, 2012
ucl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that for a fact?Where do you get all your info at how much he makes/will make?I dont think anyone knows that but himself!So shove it. And if im not mistaken he took a shot at this several years ago but Mr Helms beat him.So dont that tell you something..his heart is in it to do it all over again!And do you ever think he would like this job to clean the county up and make some improvements..And maybe to be closer home to his family!?And Hopper,She knows how to screw everyone over..thats about all she knows.If she can steal from a department store she can steal from the county.WHY would anyone want someone like that in?Beyond me.SO MS HOPPER,IM VERY SORRY TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS!!
Sorry I'm NOT Ms.Hopper just a close friend I understand that the last 2 times I went to vote NOONE was on the runin list But the ass that is now he is the one who steals that is why Ms.Hopper signed up because NOONE WOULD they are SISSY'S and now someone like Ms.Hopper is going for it every ass out there is she works for the county so she knows how it IS, why have I not seen Mr.Cox out going door to door to see the PEOPLE of the county like Ms.Hopper and see what they have to say is worng with the roads oh I know he is working to much for that BIG COMP. so that shows us he will be the same way with the roads. ONE last thing if you say that all Ms.Hopper does is screw everyone tell me how and when did she do it to YOU I've known her for over 40 years and I've NEVER seen it
Ya Right

Maynardville, TN

#37 May 29, 2012
noo wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldnt be hard to get qualified to run...but does that make her the best candidate?I THINK NOT!
FIND out on June 5 at the DEBATE
ucl

Franklin, TN

#38 May 29, 2012
Ya Right wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I'm NOT Ms.Hopper just a close friend I understand that the last 2 times I went to vote NOONE was on the runin list But the ass that is now he is the one who steals that is why Ms.Hopper signed up because NOONE WOULD they are SISSY'S and now someone like Ms.Hopper is going for it every ass out there is she works for the county so she knows how it IS, why have I not seen Mr.Cox out going door to door to see the PEOPLE of the county like Ms.Hopper and see what they have to say is worng with the roads oh I know he is working to much for that BIG COMP. so that shows us he will be the same way with the roads. ONE last thing if you say that all Ms.Hopper does is screw everyone tell me how and when did she do it to YOU I've known her for over 40 years and I've NEVER seen it
Actually Mr Cox is going door to door to talk to as many people as possible.How would you even know if he is or is not?Im done here,we will see the outcome of this in August,I can guarantee it wont be HOPPER.:) More than likely she will get thrown off the ballot anyways when she gets convicted of that felony.So just keep running those mouths if it makes ya feel better.
June 30 debate

Nashville, TN

#39 May 29, 2012
Ya Right wrote:
<quoted text> FIND out on June 5 at the DEBATE
Its Saturday, June 30th at the high school.
Ya right

Maynardville, TN

#40 May 29, 2012
ucl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Mr Cox is going door to door to talk to as many people as possible.How would you even know if he is or is not?Im done here,we will see the outcome of this in August,I can guarantee it wont be HOPPER.:) More than likely she will get thrown off the ballot anyways when she gets convicted of that felony.So just keep running those mouths if it makes ya feel better.
He has not been by here and your right we will see but you all started the trash talk so YOU ALL SHOULD GET A LIFE cause I will vote the way I will and other people will there way and by the way she WON'T get thrown off the ballot so HAHA what Mr.Cox is doing is runin a TRASHEY campaign and Ms.Hopper has not said one bad thing about any one she is fighting FAR, so I've said all I'm going to GOOD BYE *******

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyotes (Nov '11) 53 min Lord is my savior 6
This county is garbage 1 hr Dung Beetle 7
Politics in the school 18 hr Dung Beetle 25
does anyone know candy smith (Feb '14) 23 hr Longjohn 7
Hooker on main st. Fri Late night 3
News Over 30 arrested following investigation into d... (May '11) Fri grimy phoxx 26
carrier that works at food city Fri U know 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages