what - ever

Tazewell, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2009
was he born a fool or did it take years for him to get so good at it
mad-man

Tazewell, TN

#2 May 3, 2009
i dont know if he was born that way but he has got better at it, selling moonshine ,beating females , cheating on both wifes ,cheating bussiness partners ,hell he dont even own his own house his mommy had to bail him out cause he cant get the concept of looking at yourself dont make money , i can hear him now who is the fairest of us all jack be carefull mom and cuz cant take every ass kicking for you
HiHeelDreams

Tazewell, TN

#3 May 13, 2009
Well I know Jack personally and me and him love each other very much! We started dating when he was married to his first wife (Wendy)- she was pregnant with the twins and could not go with him anymore while he was playing music at the Mustang. I know I was wrong for doing her that way cause she was always so nice to everyone but I couldnt help how I felt about him then or now. Jack is a very good man! He is a terrific dad when given the chance. He tries to please his mom cause she has had so many disappointments in her life and Jack feels responsible to be the person she wants him to be. He met his new wife while me & him broke up - and now they have a child together and thats what keeps him from divorcing her cause she wont let him see the baby. I dont like being the other woman but I will do it as long as I get to be in his life. He will realize that I am going to be the only one standing by his side in the end. No one knows him like I do and I love him like no one else ever could or will. I will love him married or not! They will both get tired of it sooner or later. Hang in there honey - see ya same place same time - every time! Please answer the phone & let me know your ok at least.:) Luv Ya!
:( Miss Ya!
honestandhumble

Franklin, TN

#4 May 13, 2009
I grew up taking responsibility for my actions and knowing that those actions ripple out and touch other people's lives. I would hate to think my weakness caused someone else pain. You mentioned you don't like being the other woman. Practice being your own woman. I do know Jack's current wife. I went to high school with her. She may not be the perfect wife and I am sure they have their problems but I could not live with myself knowing I was the one who wouldn't give them have a fighting chance. They have a family,if you like it or not that is the reality.I do understand I don't know you or your circumstance but all I want to say is try and figure out what you want your life here to stand for... you only get one chance to do this right. You have said more than once Jack is a good man. My father taught me a man is defined as someone who loves his family and protects them at all costs. It seems to me if Jack is disloyal to his commitment then he is causing more harm than he knows. Give him a chance to be a man. more impotantly give yourself a chance to be an independent honorable woman.
mad-man

Tazewell, TN

#5 May 13, 2009
thanks for proving me right i love it when a plan comes together jack your a LOSER
what - ever

Tazewell, TN

#6 May 13, 2009
i heard there was a reason he is called (little-jack)
atf

Tazewell, TN

#7 May 15, 2009
is it true thay he sold a gun to a atf agent saying he was a felon and sold moonshine to a man that was in a car wreck that killed the other people how much money will his mommy keep handing out to keep him out of jail and how long will the county let him get away with this maybe we should look at them and there interest in mayberry before election time
NoseyPosey

Mc Lean, VA

#8 May 16, 2009
Geees! I can't believe the dirty laundry aired on this blog...and by the way...HIHeelDreams find your own man.
HiHeelDreams

New Tazewell, TN

#9 May 20, 2009
NoseyPosey wrote:
Geees! I can't believe the dirty laundry aired on this blog...and by the way...HIHeelDreams find your own man.
Dont waste your time! You do not know the whole story! So dont even waste your thoughts or typing on this subject! Me & Jack have a different kind of relationship we always have and I know it will always be that way. Our business is our business! If his wife says she dont know then she is lying she puts up with it to keep the life style she has and he supports her habits just like he does mine. I didnt say it was the right way to live but it is our choice.
HonestandHumble

Franklin, TN

#10 May 20, 2009
HiHeelDreams wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont waste your time! You do not know the whole story! So dont even waste your thoughts or typing on this subject! Me & Jack have a different kind of relationship we always have and I know it will always be that way. Our business is our business! If his wife says she dont know then she is lying she puts up with it to keep the life style she has and he supports her habits just like he does mine. I didnt say it was the right way to live but it is our choice.
Yes, you are correct. Your business is your business. Therefore, if you didn't want it to be commented on then, this is the last venue at which you should have posted it. Seems to me you really want people to know about you and Jack. It must be hard to except that he is married in an unhappy marraige (according to you) and still chooses that life over one with you. I really hope you figure things out and all parties end up happy. I feel like with children involved that is all anyone can hope for.
high school drama

New Tazewell, TN

#11 May 21, 2009
why are you all attacking jack? you all are just jealous that you dont have a rich mommy to bail you out all the time. not just anyone can go get a hundred grand out of the bank i dont know about you but im jealous of him to he is the only person i know that their mommy built them a store built a house vehicles land motorhomes i cant type all day so i will stop there she thinks she is helping him but all she is making him worse because every mess he gets in the next one is always bigger and yes more expensive i went to school with jack and his brother chris but their just half brothers i havent seen him around in years i guess he dont get handed a silver spoon like jack good luck partner
waterboy

Tazewell, TN

#12 May 21, 2009
BINGO you said it all
weekly customer

Ooltewah, TN

#13 May 27, 2009
waterboy wrote:
BINGO you said it all
im a regular at jaxx ive took a liking to him and his girlfriend or wife i aint never ask their both very nice their prices is cheapest is why I trade there i go diferent times somtimes early in the morning somtimes its lunch just when i can get a ride out in about four my erunds ive been in there when jack and that girl is dranking beer in middle of the day im from ole school thats not good for business whats ugly is that pretty girl dips snuff I just dont see why she would want to wrun her teeth there brown. I dont agree with them dranking on the job. On a few other stops i made in there jack was floating on something he said he was woreout but i just cant see that he could not hold his eyes open theyd role back in his head i like them people but I shore would like to see him live right - he has some kids i think - i dont want him to get mad when he reads this or if yuns just tell him about it make shore he knows people worry about him and were praying for him life is short lived dont chance it
mad-man

New Tazewell, TN

#14 May 27, 2009
wow open beer at a beer store , drugs being used and sold , and he brages that the girls dip snuff to make the bj's better now thats the way to talk about a wife and girlfriend anything to make him feel good about him how does he keep a store open why dont we call our police and put a stop to this crap go back to tazewell jack or are you not wanted there eather

Since: May 09

Franklin, TN

#15 May 31, 2009
mad-man wrote:
wow open beer at a beer store , drugs being used and sold , and he brages that the girls dip snuff to make the bj's better now thats the way to talk about a wife and girlfriend anything to make him feel good about him how does he keep a store open why dont we call our police and put a stop to this crap go back to tazewell jack or are you not wanted there eather
maybe I am a little out of the loop(and for this I am glad) but how does dipping snuff make bj's better? LOL I am being serious. I am confused. Never in a million years would I think this was something she would do. It just keeps getting more gross.
getcha1

Nolensville, TN

#16 Jun 2, 2009
well ive been a customer there since they opened i have had good service ,friendly,they make you just want to come back... ppl need to shut there mouth things would be alot better oh by the way jack&brandi are going to be reading these comments,i suggest you face them if you have something to say...good luck & get a life!!!
OMG

Brentwood, TN

#17 Jun 10, 2009
OMG!!!!
I was told of this site the other day. Thought I would check it out. WOW!!!
I just can't believe what I have read. For 1, it seems a little personal. Someone is SLANDERING a person. There is a LAW against SLANDER. Those are criminal charges!! There is a way of tracing who the person is that is doing this. Believe me,I know!(that is my prof.) For 2, why would someone stoop so LOW as to even get on here and talk about sexual things? Come on.... There should be an AGE LIMIT to post here!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Brentwood, TN

#18 Jun 10, 2009
I agree with OMG. If these types of topics are going to be discussed, there should be an age limit when an individual signs up. Plus, it is very juvenile for a person to talk about someone, especially to put it online where it can be documented! Individuals never cease to amaze me! Just how low can you get?
killer B

Tazewell, TN

#19 Jun 24, 2009
well yes things should be privete with your wife but illigal stuff is everyones bussiness and fact is not slander check the back of the comic book you read OMG ive seen you giving wrong advice on other pages selling guns to fellins , selling moonshine in a beerstore ,pulling a gun and shooting at a naighber drunk these are facts not slander or liable statements some day mom will not go to the bank to buy him out or someone will shoot back when her was confonted he held his boys against him and ran i dont care what your job is (if you have one) without a law degree your just another openion

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 Oct 6, 2010
I did not know that it was jack bunch running jaxx drive thru til yesterday. How does Janices church feel about her owning and supporting a beer store? I visit that church about once a year with family and I am shocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No nobel prize for Trump, Summit cancelled 1 hr Bravo 22
Holly Gotta Go 3 hr Tyler 42
weefee barnes 5 hr I know him 6
News Want to Listen to Police Scanners? Cops Say No ... 6 hr Bubba work real hard 11
Homeowners Association 7 hr Nobama 37
Looking to rent 7 hr Annie 1
Child Support (Sep '10) 10 hr Nunya 39

Maynardville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages