Kim hensley & family
kims friend

Maynardville, TN

#21 May 16, 2012
those people bothering kim are sickoes.the drama freak is the one who made her 3 children uncle their step dad. one sick piece of real TRASH
Tabitha

United States

#22 May 17, 2012
Kim is a good person and great to the kids at school. I know she is not doing this herself. This is just nuts, you don't know what it like to you are getting this done to you..Get your facts straight.
this is to WHATEVER

Maynardville, TN

#23 Jun 4, 2012
Hey WHATEVER , SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE GUILTY IN THE PROBLEMS KIM KEEPS HAVING. wOULD YOU BE CRYSTAL BY ANY CHANCE? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE ISSUES YOURSELF. WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE OR GO FACE KIM YOURSELF. SHE DONT BOTHER NO ONE BUT SHE HAS HAD ENOUGH FROM WHOEVER IT IS ...
BY THE WAY

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jun 5, 2012
kims friend wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the Kim were talking about works at luttrell school and is a good person doesn't bother anyone, they have broke in her house several times already and took her sons meds and other things and she does have proof that it was them they are trying to scare her off but it ain't working she is gonna stand her ground and were rite behind her ready for whatever they do next..
Hey by the way Crystal wyrick(Hensley) & Ashley Myers Knights are the ones braking into houses in luttrell. they have the help of two guys. they are driving around a charcoal nissan sentra. she is changing out tags so she wont get caught but her day is coming.
haha

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jun 5, 2012
kims friend wrote:
those people bothering kim are sickoes.the drama freak is the one who made her 3 children uncle their step dad. one sick piece of real TRASH
good one. thank god they are not together anymore. Uncle Daddy bahahaha thats so funny. she doesnt care about her kids. never had never will. she just wants a check. sick piece of real trash is an understatement. straight out dead beat low life scum bag if i do say so myself. lol and thats putting it nicely bahahaha
Kim Hensley and Family

Maynardville, TN

#26 Jun 5, 2012
Crystal was always so jealous of anyone her daddy came in contact with. She hated the day her dad had more kids other than her. She is a real sick minded freak! There is nothing she will do for revenge and if you know her at all you already know that. Kim always had trouble with her and so did her ex-step-dad Terry Collins. Thank God those kids dad got them back. Maybe with him and his wife they will have a chance to be something in life rather than like their mom. Crystal is a coward and wont admit it. What has happened at kims house is exactly something that trash crystal would do and her sleezie trash friends. Crystal will not go directly to kim as she has always threatened things in public with her sick minded lies but she if scared to go see kim in person without her tramp friends and cousin who is just as low life mom as she is. Kim dont deserve this nor does her family. Whoever put the post on here about kim and drama dont even know kim they are just one of crystal trash budds taking up for her and to scared to say their name. Kim doesnt have a bad rep like those that talk of her on here. Kim has done good deeds in her life and our children that have had the blessing of being taught by her in any way at our local school simply love kim and us parents do to. Those doing this to kim will get caught and that will be a good day for her and her family. Shame on those that are doing it. Kim , we are praying for you dear ! dont lose faith . the people are for you and those posting the bad are just ignorant and fearful trash that cant hold a job for screwing that up to. Jackie lynn , kep those girls with you always. that is the only chance they have!
iknow them

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jun 6, 2012
i know Kim she is a good person i have never heard anything bad about her ever. great with kids. i also know crystal she is a sick twisted person who is getting away with murder. how does she do it?? IRS fraud, not having to pay childsupport, filing for disablity!! come on she can run around messing up peoples lives then she isnt disabled. the best thing she ever did in her whole life was have them 3 beautiful girls. THANK GOD she doesnt have them anymore. this women needs help in more ways then one. this is a message straight to crystal. Leave kim alone you are nothing but a low life piece of trash thats washed up. no one wants you so leave people alone. leave kim alone leave jackie lynn alone and those kids. they are happy without you.
oh my goodness

Brentwood, TN

#28 Jun 6, 2012
i'm sure glad nobody in this town knows my name. there's a heck of a lot i wouldn't want posted on this forum the way you all tear each other apart.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#29 Jun 6, 2012
There is two Kim Hensley.One works at luttrell ele and she a sweet lady.. The other kim (rollins)hensley was married to Rob Coffey before she married steve hensley which is kim's x husband son.So people needs to get there facts right before they say anything..Kim don't let them nasty bitches get to you hold your head high.
kim hensley and family

Maynardville, TN

#30 Jun 6, 2012
Kim has been broken into several times,her phone line cut from the outside box and serious things have been attempted at her house. Kim that works at school is who we are talking about here. She has worked with my kids and other kids that I know. Parents are glad to have her in our school system. What has happened to her is going unpunished so far but that will change as they will get caught sooner or later and I hope kim will have the courage to see to it that the guilty ones are punished to the max. Kim is to kind and soft hearted and loves our kids and her punishing anyone is hard for me to believe. Kim keep faith in god and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Keep doing what you do at school for our kids. I know mine and the others you taught in our family just love you. Thanks kim for all you do . We are sorry your are dealing with the ignorant people bothering you .
this is to whatever

Maynardville, TN

#31 Jun 10, 2012
I think you are crystal hensley,buckner,hawkins,wyric or whatever man or woman you got drunk enough to crawl in the bed with you today...your a low life just like brenda , tonya and ashley.thats why you all run together cuz no one else will hang with you ...you just about got caught up breaking in kims house and i hope you do get caught and she will have the strength to nail u all...
BAHAHAHA

Sevierville, TN

#32 Jun 11, 2012
Crystal Hensley,Buckner, Hawkins,Wyrick you better watch you butt there sweety. you cant run forever girlie if you STDs dont catch up with you first this town is going to. We are over your lieing, Dead beat A**s. You and Ashley Knights needs to hit the high road and not come back. Brenda and Tonya needs to go with you. its getting old with you guys. no one wants trash like yall around. believe it or not there is good people left in this town and you are causing them to have one he** of a headache. As much as yall have done i dont understand why yall are not locked up? oh and by the way i heard crystal is going around telling everyone she is pregnant.. thats a line of BS if i do say so myself. didnt you get fixed right after your youngest girl?? so glad good hearted people got them babies and taking great care of them so you cant hurt them no more. speaking of the girls. you know she had her see her kids at this place in knoxville and had to pay $20 to see them and couldnt ,excuse me, wouldnt go see them. poor kids. unlike most people i actually had the B A L L S to go ask for myself then listen to her lies trying to say they wont let her see her kids.. Crystal run away and leave people be
curious

United States

#33 Jun 12, 2012
who is tonya
kim and family

Maynardville, TN

#34 Jun 15, 2012
tonya is Tonya Webb.She is a cousin to crystal . she is as worthless and trashie as crystal. Just another druggie tax payers take care of.
kim and family

Maynardville, TN

#35 Jun 15, 2012
I heard Marty Wyric has been cut up bad. Said he was cut from his mouth down to the lower neck. Anyone know of this. It was said that wyrick tells he done it to himself. Doubt that !
NOTTRUE

Sevierville, TN

#36 Jun 16, 2012
kim and family wrote:
I heard Marty Wyric has been cut up bad. Said he was cut from his mouth down to the lower neck. Anyone know of this. It was said that wyrick tells he done it to himself. Doubt that !
Yes marty was cut bad but it was on his arm almost from his elbow to his wrist and im telling you now he did not do it to himself. Marty was knocked out by a man that crystal is with in a red pick up truck and they cut him. 52 stitches i heard.they found him in the back yard but there was blood in the room? blood on the wall beside the back door but yet when he got hit by guy he was OUT. if she wasnt guilty then why did she throw the sheets and stuff in the washer with peroxide???? then she took off didnt even go to the hospital with him... come on attempt of murder i say...
brenda corum

Knoxville, TN

#37 Jul 7, 2012
look people im not to scared to leave my name to to everyone that is just chicken that they will get slapped or like the other one said its kim or her daughter jamie we all no they aient gonna tell there name yes i did get 10yrs on paper for selling drugs to take care of my kids cause there daady was to sorry to work an as far as having a baby by teery wood while my husband was in jail yes i did at least i no who my kids belong to unlike half of the people in this county an as far as my dad no he cant turn on no computer an who ever is doin all this talking needs to go to school an learn spell there self so to all u people that have nothing to do but be worried about my life apparently dont have one of there on if u got some thing to say come to my face an leave mykids out of this they dont bother no one an ive nit lost them i pay childsupport an have visitation the next time u wont to say something about brenda corum or my boyfriend terry wood were always out an about sat it to our face if u got any balls an kim hensley just had a benifit to raise money to rent her a trailor across from luttrell school the police investgated all the crap that jamie btyum faked at her moms house an prooved i done none of it an a theif im not been in trouble one time thars for drugs but dont we all mess up some bigger than others this is a good county to live in if the people in it would sweep there own porches before they do others an mind there own bussiness.
beavis and butt head

Mount Juliet, TN

#38 Jul 7, 2012
brenda corum wrote:
look people im not to scared to leave my name to to everyone that is just chicken that they will get slapped or like the other one said its kim or her daughter jamie we all no they aient gonna tell there name yes i did get 10yrs on paper for selling drugs to take care of my kids cause there daady was to sorry to work an as far as having a baby by teery wood while my husband was in jail yes i did at least i no who my kids belong to unlike half of the people in this county an as far as my dad no he cant turn on no computer an who ever is doin all this talking needs to go to school an learn spell there self so to all u people that have nothing to do but be worried about my life apparently dont have one of there on if u got some thing to say come to my face an leave mykids out of this they dont bother no one an ive nit lost them i pay childsupport an have visitation the next time u wont to say something about brenda corum or my boyfriend terry wood were always out an about sat it to our face if u got any balls an kim hensley just had a benifit to raise money to rent her a trailor across from luttrell school the police investgated all the crap that jamie btyum faked at her moms house an prooved i done none of it an a theif im not been in trouble one time thars for drugs but dont we all mess up some bigger than others this is a good county to live in if the people in it would sweep there own porches before they do others an mind there own bussiness.
DAMN>>> Misspelling is one thing but where are the periods, commas and other necessary marks to make your post readable??????? Now tell me if I don't like it to not read it. If you don't expect anyone to read it, don't post it.
Dkns

Andersonville, TN

#39 Jul 8, 2012
To.Brenda Kim did have the Benifit for segury and don't for a trailer .she got a place to live.and as for child support you are don't paying that .yes you do see your kid .just one of they and the other two you don't every call.and if kim want to move that is her BUSS don't your.Kim Is a good person and is a great Mother. And her kids will tell u to your face what they thank of you and don't care to.hell if it was your mother going thore what she going thore and being done like Kim being done you wood want to kick some ass. So just thank that could be your mother.and for who every doing Kim that way thank about your mother.you all need to live her a lone
jamie byrum

Maynardville, TN

#40 Jul 8, 2012
u need to learn how to spell brenda its byrum and 2 u know where we live and 3 i will be more than happy to say it to ur face this i will do more than kick ur nasty low life ass i done before and will again and a stealer is wat u are u stole dad stuff got caught he had ur phon u left and the pic provein u stole it but like always gets away with it u have every one else to do u job cause u got mad that i stomp u and ur tryin to hurt every one else thats fine u and your low life friends has to wear mask to cover ur face and run we will catch u an u will pay for puttin us through hell and puttin ammonia in our tea that chris drunk at least we use our knuthat u try to kill and then mase him come on show up if u thank ur brave enough brenda i am tellin u bring it on i aint scared of u no one else is thats y u go run and hide right go suck u another big one so this is jamie u like to run that mouth but hunny aint got no mouth to back that ass up wat u and crystal and tonya and the rest of yall need is a good old ass beatin then lock up for good cause everyone is feed up with yall since u say u ride around pull to mom house and see u will get ur fellin hurt and lock up where u need to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs In Knoxville (Jun '16) 16 min GBO 78
Parkridge Historic Zoning dead at City Coincil 8 hr Citizen 1
News Poll: Diane Black highest name recognition, but... 14 hr Feduptaxpayer 3
Roofers and lawyers (Oct '17) 14 hr Jose 38
southern pines (Mar '15) 20 hr Leslie 7
Harley with skull light May 18 just wondering 7
Meagan Grissom (Aug '16) May 17 Whoknows40 13

Maynardville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages