Randy Chisum (Formally from UCSD) cha...

Randy Chisum (Formally from UCSD) charged with statutory rape

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Omg! I cannot believe he done this! I wen't to school with him. I use to hang out with him all the time. This just blows my mind! I guess people really do change! I feel sorry for his little girl!
soooo

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 9, 2011
Another formally cop from UCSD?...Hmm that's really interesting! He is what 27 and she just turned 17!? What was he thinking? He was plenty old enough to know better. What is wrong with all of these boys/men from UC? Makes me sick......
Amanda

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Are you serious? Randy? Never thought that of him......Never liked him or his sisters either......But Oh, well I guess he finally got caught.... It's about time.......
Kenneth

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Yeah I just saw it on channel 10s website. I thought he was married and about to have another baby? Guess that didn't matter to him tho. Bet the wife isn't to happy.
WELL

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2011
First off she didnt just turn 17 she is 4months shy of being an adult...and what his wife thinks is none of your concern. You people should really mind your own business. And amanda I dont think any of us really care whether you ever liked us or not..no big deal to me.And to clear things up a bit he never worked for this county. And as far as him being old enough to know better...so is she.
your nightmare

Madison, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2011
i agree with well!!! mind your own damn business. are you perfect amanda? no i bet not or how about you kenneth? is this really all you have to do with your life trash talk and judge? it's God's place to judge not any one you
oh yeah

Franklin, TN

#7 Jun 9, 2011
well i can say he'll b facing 10-2-12 inches when he gets their, he'll no longer be the rapist he'll be the rape, loosin up ol'boy they'll have fun with you knowning u was a cop n now a rapist., hate b in ur shoes ive been there i know what they think bout ppl like you.,no matter what she was a kid, probably easy conviced by a older person doesnt matter if she was old enuff no differents, he was a lawman n a man he shouldnt let it went that far., so grab ur ankles spread, they'll know u b4 u get thur the gates., ill pray for her family u also we all r for getting God., so every1 in my prayers
tiny timmy

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Was he a sheriff's deputy with the Union County Sheriff's Department or a jailer? Also, did he ever work for the Maynardville Police Department?
tiny timmy

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2011
Do you know what years he worked here for any of the local agencies?
before

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Sadly he seems to have a thing for young ones.. His daughters mother was in highschool when he knocked her up, right? Also when he was a former CCSD officer didnt he getted his rear end kicked in the claiborne co court house over someones young daughter.. sick sick sick man!
habbb

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2011
before wrote:
Sadly he seems to have a thing for young ones.. His daughters mother was in highschool when he knocked her up, right? Also when he was a former CCSD officer didnt he getted his rear end kicked in the claiborne co court house over someones young daughter.. sick sick sick man!
how old is his pregnant wife anyways and did she leave his ass? surely so.
Amanda

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 10, 2011
WELL wrote:
First off she didnt just turn 17 she is 4months shy of being an adult...and what his wife thinks is none of your concern. You people should really mind your own business. And amanda I dont think any of us really care whether you ever liked us or not..no big deal to me.And to clear things up a bit he never worked for this county. And as far as him being old enough to know better...so is she.
~~~Okay First off The girl was 17.. I know when I was 17 and a guy my age said nice things or flirted with me it drew me in (Just like Randy did to her).. Now Randy is what 27? He is old enough to know better to even try to do anything with a girl that is under 18.. I mean come on he was a cop for crying out loud! He was suppose to have protect and serve his county not corrupt it more! He has problems and he needs help with that. How would you feel if your 17 yr old daughter was with a 27 yr old man? Not very good, I know I wouldn't.. He should have never became a cop in the first place! And I'm glad you don't care If I have ever liked you,=-) I hope he gets what is coming to him!
shocked

Mount Juliet, TN

#13 Jun 10, 2011
come on she is almost 18 not a baby and I am sure she did not scream rape, people have done worse than this, I am sure he pay a dear price for this, let up on the guy
jack

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2011
i think she is 28. she is on my facebook and her bd doesnt have a year but im sure she just had a bd and turned 28. she is a very cute girl makes you wonder WTF?!
Casey K

United States

#16 Jun 11, 2011
*I personally think Statutory Rape is one of, if not the, dumbest laws of all time (under circumstances like this). I knew Randy a few years ago and he was always a nice guy, not the animal they're making him sound like. Honestly, I think the girls mom is upset that her precious little Angel isn't as innocent as she thought, so she's making Randy pay the price. I hate the fact that he's gonna be labeled as a rapist, just because she's a few months shy of 18.*
dad of a girl

United States

#17 Jun 11, 2011
i went to school with him also,and also dont know much about him now.but it sounds like hes more in the wrong here...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 11, 2011
WELL wrote:
The age is 18 not seventeen so what if she was just a little shy of been 18 he just should have waited doesnt he have a wife and a couple of kids and you are on here defending him.I feel sorry for her if he wasnt cheating and been accused of rape his family wouldnt have been embarressed ifeel sorry for them ...So lets pray for there family people make mistakes just some are bigger than others..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 11, 2011
Casey K wrote:
*I personally think Statutory Rape is one of, if not the, dumbest laws of all time (under circumstances like this). I knew Randy a few years ago and he was always a nice guy, not the animal they're making him sound like. Honestly, I think the girls mom is upset that her precious little Angel isn't as innocent as she thought, so she's making Randy pay the price. I hate the fact that he's gonna be labeled as a rapist, just because she's a few months shy of 18.*
So now your turning on the girl because a man alot older than her and isnt he also married with kids.Maybe if he has a girl thats 17 and a 28 year old man wants to sleep with her how do you think he will like that i hate to break it to you but our kids are our angels the statements you just made sounds pretty dumb..Believe it or not he should not have cheated on his lovely wife...
stone cold

United States

#21 Jun 12, 2011
When we were in school he was like a vulture in the parking lot at 3:15 young girls are a lot easier to take advantage of especially when they could get out of a bus ride home he's not the only guy just the first one to get caught sucks for him
snob

Brentwood, TN

#22 Jun 12, 2011
heard one of are city officers cheats on his wife nowing they have three beautiful boys and his wife a great pearson but hes scome his name is tonyray he dont care about his family only his self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strevel 7 hr Tony Strevel II 4
person found 10 hr Friend 2
eddie kits girlfriend 10 hr union co 10
Jim town rd 11 hr Tnhellbilly69 2
Dean Hill For Sheriff (Jun '12) 20 hr bob 59
Jason and Christy Varner 22 hr wth 4
Lost keys Jul 29 Help 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages