Info

Harlem, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Who operates the clothing store across from the gas station..What is thier hours?
more infor plz

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

which clothing store and which gas station?
Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

The one that is beside a hair salon I think..I've been in there 1 time before but seems like every time I come that way its never open anymore.
more info plz

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Im sorry, I have no idea!
Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

It is on your right going toward knox.It is in a white building they used to have clothes outside alot.I got some good deals there on name brand clothes,its decorated real pretty also inside.If I can remember correctly a blonde was workin there not sure if she ownes it or not but she also seemed to have good taste.She was real friendly.
Umm

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

I think u are talking about the one across from Bookers #2 (use to be Hillbilly Market). It's before u get to R & B Grill if u r coming from Sharp Chaple. I'm not sure of the hours that they are open. Sorry.
thanx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Yes Bookers Market sounds familiar.I do kno there is a gas station across from it.Do you know how I could find out the name maybe even a number?
Umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

I'm not sure. Sorry. Maybe someone else on here will know. Now that everyone know the place u are talking about.
thanx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

thank u for ur help
Umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Your welcome. Maybe someone else will be able to help fidger out what the name of the store is now. ; )
thinkig

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

unique boutique 2 or somthing like that i think.. dunno the hours though. sorry.
thanx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

thanx again
Jena

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Don't know the hours or anything like that but I heard it's kinda like planet exchange was you can buy and trade clothing there. Have been meaning to forever and never have went lol good luck :)
not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

I heard they are closed down.
Jena

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Lol I was so excited to see this thread I have been wondering about this store forever every time I go by there (which I do a lot because I live in Maynardville,even thou when I post on here it doesn't say that) anyways it's always closed! I do believe it is out of business! It has to be, but yet there is still a sign and window dressing lol. I am making this sound like a big deal lol but if anyone out there has any clue of there time of business would you please post it?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Maynardville Forum right now

Search the Maynardville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min lol 123,745
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr REO 8,460
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 5 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
broadcast the Theif/thieves 7 hr UC citizen 12
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr Wassssup 8,503
does anyone know David Crabtree 10 hr bigun 5
cristina miracle (pretty lady) 17 hr tickledfrickenpink 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maynardville Jobs

•••
•••
•••