susan biggs of bookers market

susan biggs of bookers market

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
one who nos

Nolensville, TN

#1 Jul 25, 2011
shes a disgrace to the county she robs the people of this county shes rude an treats her empolyes like shit her brother mark is gay she screwed around on her first husband an now dewayne screws around on her i screwed him an his junk was little but it must fall out of her junk after 3 kids ha ha her hair looks like shit every day an her ass drops??????lol
OMGHT

Watertown, WI

#2 Jul 26, 2011
Moving out of that glass house must have been nice.
squeaky wheel

Jacksonville, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Yes, before you post and HATE someone. Take a good LONG look in your mirror. What makes you any better or more special than her or anyone else.
We can all point the fingers,but it's hard as he** to look at ourselves BEFORE we do the pointing.
Try that first, then see how much hate you carry.
the observer

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2011
one who nos wrote:
shes a disgrace to the county she robs the people of this county shes rude an treats her empolyes like shit her brother mark is gay she screwed around on her first husband an now dewayne screws around on her i screwed him an his junk was little but it must fall out of her junk after 3 kids ha ha her hair looks like shit every day an her ass drops??????lol
You are very, very jealous because she is one of the most beautiful, hottest, sexiest and good hearted women in this county!!! I can tell by what you say ... aw come on ??? Her ass drops?? I hardly think so -- she has had three children, but by looking at her physical appearance, she is in excellent shape and carries herself with dignity, class and grace. And I know she doesn't get on the internet and trash other women like you are. When women criticize other women's bodies and their "parts", it shows they are intimidated, insecure and jealous. Women snap back after having children like a rubber band so your argument there is invalid. You should seek counseling and discuss your issues as to why you get on a "bathroom wall" as slander beautiful women in this community. I check out this "toilet" every few days because I have reasons to -- you need to take your "Jerry Springer" and your jealousy of successful women in this county and flush it down the toilet where it belongs.
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 26, 2011
You know in my book your the gross hog you just admitted having sex with a married man. Then you write about it on a public forum so she and his kids can read it all.. You sound like a real winner! Further more unlike you and your sick little ways Susan doesnt have to depend on anyone she can take care of herself and her kids without the help of Dewayne or anyone else.
AMEN

Watertown, WI

#6 Jul 26, 2011
the observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very, very jealous because she is one of the most beautiful, hottest, sexiest and good hearted women in this county!!! I can tell by what you say ... aw come on ??? Her ass drops?? I hardly think so -- she has had three children, but by looking at her physical appearance, she is in excellent shape and carries herself with dignity, class and grace. And I know she doesn't get on the internet and trash other women like you are. When women criticize other women's bodies and their "parts", it shows they are intimidated, insecure and jealous. Women snap back after having children like a rubber band so your argument there is invalid. You should seek counseling and discuss your issues as to why you get on a "bathroom wall" as slander beautiful women in this community. I check out this "toilet" every few days because I have reasons to -- you need to take your "Jerry Springer" and your jealousy of successful women in this county and flush it down the toilet where it belongs.
Couldn't have said it better!
CAM

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Her Ass Drops, You've got to be kidding LOL,you must not know the susan i know then,cause it ain't dropping looking to me. Anyways God is everyones Judge, so Judge all you want you approval don't matter. EVERYONE ONE HAS SKELTONS IN THEIR CLOSET,I KNOW I SURE DO, HELL I PARTY WITH MY SKELTONS. So before you put other people down take a good hard long look at yourself.
why

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Jul 26, 2011
susan is and has always been a class act . she has had tradgied in her life she has help her brothers and keep their life going .shes a wonderful mother and a kind person . she works hard for her kids . and this is maynardville and pretty much what people of all classes do here start ,spread lies and harress people susaan dont let this get you down your so much better than this
why

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2011
sporry spelling police in hurry
OMG

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2011
I only know her from the store, but she has always been super nice even let me charge gas one time when my debit card tore up! Didn't know me from Adam! She just happens to be hot as hell! Hmmm Jealous anyone?!
jmbd

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 26, 2011
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO TRASH SUSAN BIGGS YOU NEED TO WALK INTO BOOKERS AND SAY THAT TO HER FACE.... CAUSE IF YOU DO, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU WONT, YOU WILL BE LOOKING UP AT HER FROM THE FLAT OF YOUR BACK... SO REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOUR LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT BEHIND HER BACK AND THEN BE COMPLETELY NICE TO HER FACE... CAUSE I WANNA KNOW HOW IN THE HELL YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT BRAGGING THAT YOU SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN SO ASK YOURSELF HOW THAT MAKES YOU SOUND???? SO WHY DONT YOU WALK INTO BOOKERS AND SAY SOMETHING. SUSAN WILL TEAR EVERYTHING BUT YOUR EYES UP SO YOU'LL BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING!!!!
rodster

Baltimore, MD

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Really people? Sticks and stones may break bones but actions and words will bring terrible sins unto your souls. Is it more important to cast stones? Can we not even try to love one another like Jesus did? Ask yourself, at the end of the day, when u lay your head down to sleep, if you never wake up can you stand before God and explain to Him why it was so important to be hurtful to others? Will you be proud of the stones you've cast? No.. You will not. Be kind to all cause you NEVER know when your last moment on earth will be.
The Outsider

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2011
jmbd wrote:
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO TRASH SUSAN BIGGS YOU NEED TO WALK INTO BOOKERS AND SAY THAT TO HER FACE.... CAUSE IF YOU DO, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU WONT, YOU WILL BE LOOKING UP AT HER FROM THE FLAT OF YOUR BACK... SO REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOUR LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO TALK SHIT BEHIND HER BACK AND THEN BE COMPLETELY NICE TO HER FACE... CAUSE I WANNA KNOW HOW IN THE HELL YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT BRAGGING THAT YOU SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN SO ASK YOURSELF HOW THAT MAKES YOU SOUND???? SO WHY DONT YOU WALK INTO BOOKERS AND SAY SOMETHING. SUSAN WILL TEAR EVERYTHING BUT YOUR EYES UP SO YOU'LL BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING!!!!
Susan is too good to go ghetto on the person who talks as though they are Jerry Springer material. Frankly, she wouldn't waste her time -- she'd simply have them removed from the store. And who cares who this idiot has slept with -- this is someone who has obviously written a bad check or had some sort of run in at the store. Just forget about it...the person who wrote this is miserable and sad...they don't have any class, morals or sense.
The Outsider

United States

#14 Jul 26, 2011
rodster wrote:
Really people? Sticks and stones may break bones but actions and words will bring terrible sins unto your souls. Is it more important to cast stones? Can we not even try to love one another like Jesus did? Ask yourself, at the end of the day, when u lay your head down to sleep, if you never wake up can you stand before God and explain to Him why it was so important to be hurtful to others? Will you be proud of the stones you've cast? No.. You will not. Be kind to all cause you NEVER know when your last moment on earth will be.
As you can see, no one is going to tolerate this nonsense. This person who started this obviously has more issues than the halls of Congress. Move on people. Susan can have this removed if she will report it.
uc4me

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jul 26, 2011
What?!!? I went to school with Susan and have seen her from time to time since. She was and still is a great and beautiful person. Most of the good looking girls in school couldn't keep there noses out of the clouds. Not Susan, she was and still is cool with anyone that's nice to her.
I dunno but

Nashville, TN

#16 Jul 26, 2011
I know Lakin is rude. I hate it when she waits on me at Booker's 2. As for Susan, I only speak what I know and she's been nothing but nice to me.
i love uc

Watertown, WI

#17 Jul 26, 2011
I don't know her very well she's always been super friendly Guo me at the store and she is beautiful too ;)
good women get attacked

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jul 27, 2011
How come idiots like this woman who is slandering and rumor milling Ms. Biggs always go after the class acts like Susan and other beautiful, talented, and outspoken women in this community? I guess Ms. Biggs like several other community leaders intimidate this person. They could go after women who have nothing going for them, but instead they chose to slander good women. I am sure Ms. Biggs and this "person" have had a run in at some point. Welcome to Maynardville! lol
one reason

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Jul 28, 2011
this is the good ole boy land women who are smart that stand up for their selfs. who can think .are always ran down .
rodster

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2011
Let it go ppl! No one is a saint. It's best to pray for those who have a problem with you then leave it up to God. I don't really know Susan or the other lady involved but God does. He knows both their hearts and minds and everything they both do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need help 11 hr Stephanie 6
UCHS Football 14 hr Scott 13
Anyone know of anybody to fix a water leak? 17 hr Plumber 7
shots fired on 370 (Sep '13) Thu texasvalleygraves... 101
Nepotism Thu Talk 11
Car Wreck @ Tolliver's Thu friendofhis 7
Dawn Mitchell (May '10) Wed Areuretarded 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages