bamma

United States

#1 May 13, 2010
What do you think about her?

Since: Feb 10

Hermitage, TN

#2 May 13, 2010
Amber is very nice, and sweet. So you guys can fck off, and go ahead and end this stupid forum.
wondering

Tazewell, TN

#3 May 14, 2010
She is one of a kind lady who has worked since she been 15, pays her own damn bills, drives a nice car and don't care what losers think. Has a great life ahead and that my friend is one of a kind
BuddyLove

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 14, 2010
lol Can't believe I found Amber Stumps name on here. It's my ex girlfriend, above person is more than right, always worked hard, nice car blahblahblah, Kept her head above water. That pretty much does it, she's a ten
bamma

United States

#5 May 23, 2010
Does anyone know if she is single? Or even good looking?
greenbean

United States

#6 May 26, 2010
who the hell do u think you are bamma and why r u pretending to asking ?'s on someone you already know? I know who you are and best leave things alone if you know wha't good for you, low life piece of shit!!
bamma

United States

#7 May 26, 2010
Well hell I was just wondering? Why do you care anyways and who do you think I am? Are you related to this chick
funny

Tazewell, TN

#8 May 27, 2010
What a sick game. This is here damn Aunt and you friend are GARRET BLAIR the same from sharps chapel topix. You playing games no use you lied you loser you lost game over. To late you can't a good woman down. She is single,loves it as said a 10. Do what you do best fade away, catch a peep show leave it the fuck alone
Playa

United States

#9 May 27, 2010
Amber is beautiful and an amazing person! She is going to the Army and is one of my EXs. I have nothing but respect for her. Garret is another story
Aunt Pat

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 2, 2010
I want you people that knows Amber excuse me PFC Stump just left today and we have a whistle dick fuck- fuckin with shit..... I want you to go Chapel topix 37866 under Garrett Blair and see for yourself. A place to hide for all drunks and none of you pay for my beer. Tell ya what I seen what truth he ever will have fight for our country maybe she went to do the job as a women that this one can't but this is a piss war and not on the real military people we do care about. Friends you can't count them on your pecker.slander courts go for it you know where I am. Why did you wait till PFC Stump left out today?????????? No back bone
Amber

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 2, 2010
Ya I am gone and to be honest it pisses me off that you guys are acting so fucking stupid! I don't give a shit what happened or what Garret is doing. I still talk to him and that isn't anyone else business but ours. I've been traveling for the past eight hours and I would rather not get online to find not only people who IM related to but others starting shit! If I don't care then why do you! And maybe you should think about how you could possibly get me in trouble writing shit on here! So delete it and fucking stop. Although I understand your acting this way because you love me, still I could possibly get in trouble!
Aunt Pat

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jun 2, 2010
I guess your right in a way but I know you will be alright. You got got good friends and family behide you. Do your thing and this drunk ass believes in God, Gods always next to your side when we can't. I won't write anymore this has to stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know if brittany baker got married ... 10 hr maggie 1
UCHS Football 12 hr Wildflower 15
Car Wreck @ Tolliver's 13 hr Truckers Friend 9
Tina Dyer 13 hr lee 1
Willow ridge nursing home 13 hr Gladys 10
Nepotism 13 hr bob 12
Waggoner Trial 20 hr Nosy One 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages