Joey COX SNITCH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

If anyone who knows Joey Cox know he is a shady guy I saw him with my own two eyes get caught stealing something from bookers and the cops arrested him and let him go right down the street I know for a fact that him and Teddy Bryant are working for the union county police and or the Maynardville police SO BEWARE AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!!!!
The Bryants

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

whats up with the Bryants all i hear is bad things about them Teddy and Connie are pitiful i never hear anything good about them whats up with all that are they as bad as everbody makes them out to be
Maynardville madman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

well hear the thing Teddy Connie are bad news BUT Joey is setting people up and when I see him I will leave him where I find him
Joey Cox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

Hey all I'm doing is what everybody eles in doing to get out of trouble and I'm not setting up people I like so hate me if you want to the only person they really want is Eddy Buckner AKA Eddy Kitts
The Bryants

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2011

i really dont think connie would snitch nobody out she would lie to you to get money and teddy will to so sad connie could have a good life if she would just wake up but i doubt she ever will
Watch Out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

joey got another one damn crazy
Countryboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

joey was talking with Jeff Sharp ay Okie's today watch out
Snitch

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Anthony F,, known as big A. his step son Arron Williams and Nicole Marcy or White Amanda Lord need more
Snitch

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Amy Wilkerson lives in Knox and all around Snitch
bad news bryants

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

connie bryant and aaron williams are lovers or was till he got busted wonder if he will talk her into snitching to keep his sorry ass out of jail the bryants they are all famous for all the bad shit that goes on in maynardvillie where did these people come from or how did they get this way i dont understand connie could have made something of her life but she chose the path shes on she may be doin good i havent seen or heard from her in a long time but id bet shes up to no good
my bad

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

connie is not the only one who could have made something of herself. all of these people you all have mentioned could have. aaron never stood a chance at a better life. bless his heart.
Just a comment

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Snitches wear stitches.
Pissed off

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Well i was just told that Joey Cox and Derrick Smith broke in to my house so i dont know what to think?
All will come to a end so

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Pissed off wrote:
Well i was just told that Joey Cox and Derrick Smith broke in to my house so i dont know what to think?
There truck has been all over face book the cops know who they are check out stephany davis face book its all over it
awful

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Joey COX SNITCH wrote:
If anyone who knows Joey Cox know he is a shady guy I saw him with my own two eyes get caught stealing something from bookers and the cops arrested him and let him go right down the street I know for a fact that him and Teddy Bryant are working for the union county police and or the Maynardville police SO BEWARE AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!!!!
this is for the one that started this topix, my opinion looks like you shouldve put your name first on here, cause when you started this topix you begun snitching on a snitch, so hope you realize this makes you same as you started here, i cant understand why you brought up snitch topix if your not going call yourself snitch cause thats excatly what your doing here, so i look at you as the snitch myself n many others does too, godbless you hope you soon will find god not here talk and snitch, your a snitch if you snitch on a snitch, guess you just though none of us here on topix look at it like that well now you know.......
DoUcWhatIc

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

awful wrote:
<quoted text> this is for the one that started this topix, my opinion looks like you shouldve put your name first on here, cause when you started this topix you begun snitching on a snitch, so hope you realize this makes you same as you started here, i cant understand why you brought up snitch topix if your not going call yourself snitch cause thats excatly what your doing here, so i look at you as the snitch myself n many others does too, godbless you hope you soon will find god not here talk and snitch, your a snitch if you snitch on a snitch, guess you just though none of us here on topix look at it like that well now you know.......
Well SNITCH on this dumbass! In this instance.....

A snitch is one who is doing a criminal act, and gets caught but instead of taking their punishment like a man they tell the authorities info on other criminals so they can get off scott free or reduce their own punishment. That is a snitch!
Reporting criminals is what responsible citizens are supposed to do , to help keep their communities safe, as in the original nameless thread starter.
ignorant

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

i know eddie personally and i know he never has done or been around pills these people just try to cover for thereselves this whole county is bad so watch out and trust no one just sayin take a word of advice from a person who knows
Snitch

Heiskell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

If it keeps my family safe, I'll snitch.
trailer trash

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Heres another one for u Adam Atkins is a snitch he broke in somebodys house stole a bunch of guns an money an he turned them in to police ''''stupid little son of a bitch '''''he turned in the people he sold the stuff too now thats stupid ''''''''''but stupid is ''stupid does '''u snitch on the wrong one oh boy u could be looking for a new place to live '''or not '''''''''
get over it

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

adam atkins is he the skinny boy that weres glasses.and does pills,you see him walking up and down main street.is that the one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Maynardville Forum right now

Search the Maynardville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 52 min WTF 8,931
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Really 140,602
tall blonde at jaxx drive thru 2 hr Old man 6
How many time Around Paulette and their basebal... 7 hr In the Shadows 1
commissioners race in the 3rd district 7 hr hound dog 04 1
Marlyn Toppins 9 hr Substance over Silliness 25
Jolene paul (Aug '13) 21 hr Fact 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maynardville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000