Paulette Elementary School
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa

Sikeston, MO

#41 Dec 14, 2012
I truly agree with the post above there are bad teachers everywere,and as a parent we all want whats best for our children,when we leave them each day we want to believe that the teachers will act as we do,with care and a firm hand in education.That don't mean making fun of children or being rude to them because of who their parents are or were they live ETC.. I've been in the school and seen it first hand with Nicole Shoffner very rude,If it had been my child she would be in the office,but I've heard that will get u no where in a hurry,so what is parents to do..bad Teachers and Bulling need to stop no matter were it is.What would be the first step in getting help other than the office.
Karen

Sikeston, MO

#42 Dec 14, 2012
I agree were other than the office. I wish there was a support group for the parents and the children. God bless
seriously

United States

#43 Dec 15, 2012
I have heard the same thing about Nicole Shoffner being rude and hateful to some of the kids.
Helen

Duluth, GA

#44 Dec 17, 2012
seriously wrote:
I have heard the same thing about Nicole Shoffner being rude and hateful to some of the kids.
. If I were them I'd be afraid of a law suite it's called student harrassment bring their ass out in public I promise u if you talk to other children an parents you want be the only one honey it's a dam shame when children at that age. Say ooo no I don't want her. As a teacher dam shame
Paulette Mom

Kodak, TN

#45 Dec 17, 2012
We have been impressed w/ PES from day one. Our daughter loves it there. Jason Bailey and Missy Fugate do an outstanding job. The pride that the teachers, students and other staff have in the school is so uplifting. We will miss it terribly when she moves on to middle school.
Tabatha

United States

#46 Dec 27, 2012
Both my girls have went to paulette since doors opened last yr. While I had a few problems last yr I've been impressed this yr. When I brought my problems to Mr Bailey they were handled in a professional and timely manner
Rena

United States

#47 Dec 27, 2012
Do you ever visit the school, do you ever talk to the children? I went in right before they were released for Christmas break and the dum ass over the lunch room was turning the lights out on the students while they were eating and Mr. Bailey walk by like a robot unaware of anything and all the yelling from her. Omg my daughter saids it's an every day thing and some of the teachers will let's just say they need to find a job they enjoy god bless
Wowzers

Knoxville, TN

#48 Dec 27, 2012
Hi Rena, I just wanted to say congratulations. Now, why am I congratulating you, you may ask? Because, dear...

You are full of shit.

The schools didn't serve breakfast or lunch right before Christmas break on the day they released at 10:00.

Nice try, though.

Next time you want to bad-mouth our schools, get your facts straight first. Idiot.
Rena

Sikeston, MO

#49 Jan 5, 2013
Now who is stupid I guess you of all people know what day I went.LOL I stated I went in right before they were released for Christmas break. It's stupid people like your self,is why nothing get's done.Did I hit a nerve,I know what I seen and heard,and believe me everyone knows the truth.Mrs.Stupid the children who are the ones having to deal with it..so sad now find something wrong with this.I like for all the parents who have visited or been there during lunch to say this post about the lady in there yelling and turning off the lights..is a dam lie..bring it.
PROUD PES PARENT

United States

#50 Feb 16, 2013
Looks like someone must be jealous. Because Paulette is the BEST school in the county!
Wowzers

Knoxville, TN

#51 Feb 17, 2013
Rena wrote:
Now who is stupid I guess you of all people know what day I went.LOL I stated I went in right before they were released for Christmas break. It's stupid people like your self,is why nothing get's done.Did I hit a nerve,I know what I seen and heard,and believe me everyone knows the truth.Mrs.Stupid the children who are the ones having to deal with it..so sad now find something wrong with this.I like for all the parents who have visited or been there during lunch to say this post about the lady in there yelling and turning off the lights..is a dam lie..bring it.
Please, lay off the peyote before posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eddie kits girlfriend 24 min Jill 8
Dean Hill For Sheriff (Jun '12) 23 hr Shame on bullies 58
Lost keys Wed Help 1
High Traffic Wed sick Of it 1
Jim town rd Wed party 1
Drive thru Wed Hungry 1
football Wed Confused 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages