Paulette Elementary School

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
for my child

Longmont, CO

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Ok!!! Parents...Let's roll.What's on your mind.Tell everybody an let's see who's having the same or similar problems.Starting with the Principal,Office personal,Security,Teachers,Tea chers Aids,ETC the list goes on.Once we have enough comments let's meet an see what we can do..Someone suggested calling this group "United We Stand" So Let's get started...Let's find the right people to appoint leader ship an build a trust to accomplish some goals on our concerns..Waiting on You Come on get involved
Paulette citizen

Longmont, CO

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Praise the Lord..I'm ready.You can bet i'll be keeping up with this post.Even thou my kids have been moved back MES..I'm ready to fight..waiting for more comments an contact info "I was told I was the only one with problems"
Mis-Kathy

Longmont, CO

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Taking up for Joe Hall.Alot of people say he's dirty an two face.But when it came to the lunch room turning off the lights.Well let's just say he got up off his big butt an put a stop to it.Is this true?
Dolly

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
I've been waiting for this my child has also been removed. Think god for who ever started this post. Please let's keep it to the point an maybe all of us can get something done. I want to tell my storie . It's interesting to know how many people are viewing
concerned aunt

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2012
My brother is moving to the area and putting his daughter in the school. What is wrong with it he has only heard good from people.
Mamma Kat

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 31, 2012
They are a great school. Anyone that says otherwise ..well I don't know ..they must have some screws loose.
Dolly

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Your the only one with a screw loose. I've read some of your post.I've heard you are real loose.
Mamma Kat

Knoxville, TN

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Really..so you know me, and how old I am and if I am male or female ..... All I said was they are a great school.
In the know

Knoxville, TN

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Paulette is a great school. If you have questions about something, go ask rather than get on here and try to stir up something that doesn't exist.
Parent

Knoxville, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2012
I agree it is a great school
curious

Ooltewah, TN

#11 Aug 31, 2012
What is going on? I don't have kids there but had thought about starting my child there next year.
My guess

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 1, 2012
curious wrote:
What is going on? I don't have kids there but had thought about starting my child there next year.
My guess is someone didn't get their way so they are on TOPIX complaining now.
RdgRnr

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Paulette has been great for my child. I can't say the same for MES. Principal Larue needs to loosen up a little. She'd be better at the alternative school, or the warden at a state prison.
Was told LaRue

Kodak, TN

#14 Sep 4, 2012
I was told that her sister is the principal at the middle school. Might explain how she got her job at MES. It`s a family thing in the schools and in union county govt. Need to put a stop to it.
glad to be gone

Maynardville, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2012
I had my kids at Paulette and had to move them, one of the reading teachers was really out there, she treated our son in a very unprofessional manner, would have have thought that she was teaching college instead of second grade. We are much happier out of there.
PROUD PES MOM

Corryton, TN

#16 Sep 5, 2012
I have had issues at school but i can say any issue i have had has been handled well!! I have 2 children at Paulette who came from Maynardville, all i have to say is i feel like paulette pushes my children to excel, they actually care about the people they will be in life. They don't just treat them as children they will have for 1 year and send on. Jason Bailey and Missy Fugate are doing an AMAZING job couldn't be prouder to be a Paulette Panther!! and if you all find a perfect school where nothing ever goes wrong id LOVE to see it!!!
So will others

United States

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Untill someone believes in the parents nothing will be done.
When or who

United States

#18 Sep 5, 2012
I thought I heard support group. When , were , an what time. People it's not going to change untill we as the people bring change Enough voices we will be heard.
F-Y-I

Corryton, TN

#19 Sep 9, 2012
RdgRnr wrote:
Paulette has been great for my child. I can't say the same for MES. Principal Larue needs to loosen up a little. She'd be better at the alternative school, or the warden at a state prison.
Amen i agree 100%
Mamma Kat

Knoxville, TN

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Its a great school hands down. For Tenn. being number 49 in education in the whole USA, Paulette has high standards and expects the kids to learn and succeed. Its very refreshing to see such amazing standards of education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for fun 36 min Sayitaintso 16
Possible New Resident (May '16) 17 hr sbh 23
Hey there matt tharp Mon Your friend 4
Theresa cox knight capshaw Mon Grossed out 1
justin weaver- advance auto (Nov '14) Mon Miles 36
Tonight (May '14) Mon loaded 10
Hook up? (Jun '12) Sun Curiousgeorge 12

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance