affair in chapel, oh my!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
just wandering

Franklin, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2010
just wandering what would make a married women sleep with a married man for years. marie w in chapel has been having an affair with a married man for years. what kind of fool is she. if he wanted her he would not have been playing her for so long. he would have left his wife a long time ago. well they got caught. now he has turned his back on her and begging his wife to stay because he says she never was more to him than sex. now she is crying around because she loves him so much. her husband is a fool fool for staying with her. just look at her fasebook , all she puts on there is about this other man and how much she loves him. the wife is a fool also if she believes him . he must have liked something for all those years to stay with the other woman . blows my mind how you can have an affair for that long. neither one of the spouses should stay. let them have each other , they deserve each other. don't forget if he did it to her he will do it to you.
you should be on your knees praying for forgiveness from GOD this is adultrey. you both are nothing more than lieing trash and you both should burn in Hell. you both are nothing but home wreckers.
laughing

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2010
yea its went on for years and the stupid one is his wife how didnt she know it the was seen together all the time at the bp eating lunch alot poor billy hes stupid for staying with either of them stupid thing is his wife believes him hes liying to everyone busted wasnt the word for it caught red handed from what i heard...
funny

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2010
i had heard of this along time ago funny its just now coming out yep for about 4 yrs now evedently he liked what he was doing because he kept going back for yrs and his wife well evadently wasnt doing her job keeping him at home but from hear say they just lived together nothing was ever between them after all its his decesion and they are dumb for beleiving him when he denys it because the story is her husband caught them point blank no denying it so what goes around comes around they say skeltons comes out of the closet after a while wonder if the others will?
i wonder

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2010
not from chapel dont know whos who can you give more of a name or some kind hint
lora

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2010
im not from chaple either yea tell us the names i live in maynardville not to far from chaple so more info please!!

“Breaking News!”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2010
Just Wandering, you said " if he wanted her he would not have been playing her for so long. he would have left his wife a long time ago. "

They played each other, or shall I say with each other. LOL She probably never wanted him to leave his wife, and never intended on leaving her husband. Two married people having an affair, is safer than with a single partner per say. Less likely to get STD or get caught. They're just in it for sex, not to destroy each others marriage. Just in it for fun, unless they get caught, then its no fun! Looks like one of them got a little careless. Im not saying its right, just saying it happens. Its called Friends with Benefits.
good folks

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2010
just wondering wrote "you should be on your knees praying for forgiveness from GOD this is adultrey. you both are nothing more than lieing trash and you both should burn in Hell. you both are nothing but home wreckers."
way to judge there buddy, God says not to point out the splinter in your neighbors eye until you have removed the log from yours. now i agree they are wrong in having an affair but to say they should burn in hell! thats judging and maybe you should be on your knees praying for God to help change your attitude. you can not rightly condemn another using God as a defense when you too are sinning in doing so. WE ALL DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL IT IS JESUS' SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS THAT ALLOWS US NOT TO AND ADULTERY IS NO WORSE THAT LYING, CHEATING, STEALING OR MORE IMPORTANTLY GOSSIPING. GOD WILL FORGIVE ALL WHO ASK " THE SACRIFICE OF THE LORD IS A BROKEN AND CONTRITE HEART" DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WILL ENCOURAGE THESE PEOPLE TO GO TO GOD? WHEN YOU ACT THIS WAY YOU HURT YOUR WITNESS. IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN NOT CLAIM TO SPEAK ON GODS BEHALF ONE MINUTE AND THEN TURN AROUND AND TELL SOMEONE TO BURN IN HELL. " ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD" I WONDER IF JESUS WAS ON HERE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR STATEMENT? WOULD HE HAVE SAID THAT? OR WOULD HE REACH OUT WITH LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING/ FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
shame on them

Franklin, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2010
lora wrote:
im not from chaple either yea tell us the names i live in maynardville not to far from chaple so more info please!!
It was Marie Wallace and Billy Joe Henderson.
give me a break

Franklin, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2010
good folks wrote:
just wondering wrote "you should be on your knees praying for forgiveness from GOD this is adultrey. you both are nothing more than lieing trash and you both should burn in Hell. you both are nothing but home wreckers."
way to judge there buddy, God says not to point out the splinter in your neighbors eye until you have removed the log from yours. now i agree they are wrong in having an affair but to say they should burn in hell! thats judging and maybe you should be on your knees praying for God to help change your attitude. you can not rightly condemn another using God as a defense when you too are sinning in doing so. WE ALL DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL IT IS JESUS' SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS THAT ALLOWS US NOT TO AND ADULTERY IS NO WORSE THAT LYING, CHEATING, STEALING OR MORE IMPORTANTLY GOSSIPING. GOD WILL FORGIVE ALL WHO ASK " THE SACRIFICE OF THE LORD IS A BROKEN AND CONTRITE HEART" DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WILL ENCOURAGE THESE PEOPLE TO GO TO GOD? WHEN YOU ACT THIS WAY YOU HURT YOUR WITNESS. IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN NOT CLAIM TO SPEAK ON GODS BEHALF ONE MINUTE AND THEN TURN AROUND AND TELL SOMEONE TO BURN IN HELL. " ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD" I WONDER IF JESUS WAS ON HERE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR STATEMENT? WOULD HE HAVE SAID THAT? OR WOULD HE REACH OUT WITH LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING/ FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
Man you sure come down hard on just wandering. sounds to me like they are pretty angry about the situation. but I don't think the two of them deserve any Love and Understanding. all I understand is that these 2 people had an on going affair. If you are such a witness for god why are you on hear reading trouble making gossip? maybe you need to go read your bible instead of reading this crap. seems to me like you are sinning by gossiping and judging other people by their comments. what right do you have to judge just wandering they may have a good reason to be so upset. so stop throwing you bible quoting comments and go look in the mirror . maybe you wont like what you see.
gossip

Nashville, TN

#10 Nov 8, 2010
shame on them wrote:
<quoted text>It was Marie Wallace and Billy Joe Henderson.
yep i heard the same thing its been going on for months and the cheating for yrs now.
lora

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 8, 2010
shame on them wrote:
<quoted text>It was Marie Wallace and Billy Joe Henderson.
ohh wasnt he married to a lady named kay?and Maries husband names steve?
Well

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Nov 8, 2010
I don't personally know the people who " had this affair " or their wife/husband. I honestly don't believe that this is helping the families in anyway. I don't believe that they would want everyone knowing their FAMILY business. I don't believe they would want their names on the Internet. No one would want you to use their personal problems for your amusement, gossip, laugh of the day, or entertainment! This could happen to you or your family, just as easily as it has happened to them. Would you want to have your name and personal problems posted on the INTERNET? Don't use someone else pain/problems for your amusement at their expense. When you do that all you are doing is causing them more pain and problems! Please stop! You wouldn't want to go though any of this. So please don't make it harder for them or their family. Don't cause them any more pain or problems. Don't pour salt in a open wound! PLEASE STOP! Seems like It's bad enough don't make it worse! Thanks!
why

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 8, 2010
Well wrote:
I don't personally know the people who " had this affair " or their wife/husband. I honestly don't believe that this is helping the families in anyway. I don't believe that they would want everyone knowing their FAMILY business. I don't believe they would want their names on the Internet. No one would want you to use their personal problems for your amusement, gossip, laugh of the day, or entertainment! This could happen to you or your family, just as easily as it has happened to them. Would you want to have your name and personal problems posted on the INTERNET? Don't use someone else pain/problems for your amusement at their expense. When you do that all you are doing is causing them more pain and problems! Please stop! You wouldn't want to go though any of this. So please don't make it harder for them or their family. Don't cause them any more pain or problems. Don't pour salt in a open wound! PLEASE STOP! Seems like It's bad enough don't make it worse! Thanks!
I agree 100% this is such a horrible web site i was told about this and ive looked at a few colums and this is so disgrateful people have no respect for others why would anybody want to put a topic on a person to destroy their life and family may all these people and familys have peace knowing that their is only one judgement day for us all.
i wonder

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 9, 2010
lora wrote:
<quoted text>ohh wasnt he married to a lady named kay?and Maries husband names steve?
thats how kay got him payback is a bitch buy shes not the first to have him ad want be yhe last
i wonder

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2010
and want be the last
omg

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 9, 2010
she is one of many women kay dont know about
his name

Franklin, TN

#17 Nov 9, 2010
lora wrote:
<quoted text>ohh wasnt he married to a lady named kay?and Maries husband names steve?
no it is Rick.
knows too much

Franklin, TN

#18 Nov 9, 2010
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>thats how kay got him payback is a bitch buy shes not the first to have him ad want be yhe last
you seem to know a lot about hime evidenty you must want him or already have had him. sounds like your jealous.
WTF

Watseka, IL

#19 Nov 9, 2010
well,well.. looks like her bff Lisa Munsey would'nt
as good a look out for her as she was for Lisa And
Arlis Masingo when they had their affair for over a year...shit happens
haahhaaaa

Tazewell, TN

#20 Nov 9, 2010
You women have no balls, not that you are suppose to. I wish one of these huzzie would try to take my man. I will make the newspaper for bi#ches like this. Promise. Crap will hit the fan,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Kelly 28 min Tommy 1
School Bus Driver Texting Hooker 2 hr Tom 6
lgbt 2 hr hot rod 5
Love Birds In Union County 5 hr jeff6798 3
(brandi raunick ) 7 hr lakechia 2
Best president Jun 26 LMAO 3
Looking for a 3br 2ba maynardville area Jun 26 Wenger 3
More from around the web

Maynardville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE