First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2012
ATTENTION: James Boggs Lives on Raceway Dr. in Maynardville, Is a child molester and just recently Beat someone eles child now is in Union co. jail for a 50,000 bond. If Union co. is smart they will keep him there this child molester moved here several years ago to move away from Ohio because he is wanted in the Stats of Ohio for molesting his own kids
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
I am also concerned. If he is wanted in Ohio for molesting any chld, why isn't he arrested and sent to that state. Why doesn't someone notify Ohio where he is? Did he have a wife then? Does he have a wife now? How many children? Same wife the whole time? Did the Mother stay with him? If so, why? Does he work? Does he have children in the home now? Is he posted on the sex offender list. Was the child he is alleged to beat his or one that lives with him? What happened to provoke him? It seems there's a lot that should be shared?
lmao

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 8, 2012
holy f*ckin questions!!! lol
concerned

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2012
cat12 wrote:
I am also concerned. If he is wanted in Ohio for molesting any chld, why isn't he arrested and sent to that state. Why doesn't someone notify Ohio where he is? Did he have a wife then? Does he have a wife now? How many children? Same wife the whole time? Did the Mother stay with him? If so, why? Does he work? Does he have children in the home now? Is he posted on the sex offender list. Was the child he is alleged to beat his or one that lives with him? What happened to provoke him? It seems there's a lot that should be shared?
...Cat :..This happened around 28 years ago his wife had cancer and passed she did have him arrested in Ohio, when he got out he escaped to another state and hid out a few years, then came back to Tn in maynardville, he told his mom and family here that she had lied but his children are all grown live up there they have nothing to do with him...Believe me he has lived here in Maynardville for years ....I know from his grown children what went down...If union co. would investigate in Ohio they would see a Sex offender lives here near children,..just recently he beat a small child up..and in jail..he hangs out at Tollivers market and little D s he is a SICK person..and i can't answer all your questions but I know people who can
well

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2012
This is no worse than Adrian Shoffner..
i heard

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2012
I heard Adrian shoffner is a foster parent now for children. Is this true? If it is how did he become a foster parent with his history?
i heard

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
concerned wrote:
ATTENTION: James Boggs Lives on Raceway Dr. in Maynardville, Is a child molester and just recently Beat someone eles child now is in Union co. jail for a 50,000 bond. If Union co. is smart they will keep him there this child molester moved here several years ago to move away from Ohio because he is wanted in the Stats of Ohio for molesting his own kids
What was his relation to this child?
seriously

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
has Adrian been convicted before? he did have foster kids for awhile....done it for the monthly income u get for fostering kids but he returned them.
who is accountable here

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
If you knew ALL this and you have had 28 years to report his where abouts to the ohio and tennessee authorities and you are on here bragging about how well you know his grown children , I personally hold you responsible for failing to protect the child that has recently been abused by this man and any other person he may have assaulted the last 28 years. You have FAILED your own family and this community. You get on here slamming a molester and brag about knowing the man and his past .Who else is a low life? YOU!!!
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Anyone in the know, knows there is no cure for the sex offender. They violate as long as they live given any opportunity. Hopefully, no one, man or woman, would move in with him. If so and took children knowing the situation is a very terrible parent. Most of the facts that are needed---not posted. Must have some facts. Age, works, where, age of person beaten, been in court yet? It seems lots is being withheld. Why?
hey

Sumter, SC

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Dont worry he will get his except here in union county,they just slap them on the wrist get their money and release the trash and putting another child at risk.and also it depends on how many miles the state will expedite to union or vice verses.and union aint traveling anywhere unless they get something out of it.that trash will face his maker and beg to not be thrown in hell.may God have mercy on those children and all others that they have to worry about some sick bastard or a women that find that sickness a turn on.
Gomer

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2012
hey wrote:
Dont worry he will get his except here in union county,they just slap them on the wrist get their money and release the trash and putting another child at risk.and also it depends on how many miles the state will expedite to union or vice verses.and union aint traveling anywhere unless they get something out of it.that trash will face his maker and beg to not be thrown in hell.may God have mercy on those children and all others that they have to worry about some sick bastard or a women that find that sickness a turn on.
I agree with everything you are saying but I think that should be EXTRADITE instead of expedite. Two different meanings entirely. Just saying.
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 25, 2012
This whole thread gives the idea that some dumb woman moved in with him and took children---probably knew his history. Then when the new wore off (didn't take long) things went sour. Now sour person it telling all about him. Still hasn't told how old is child, Was child in hospital, out of hospital, etc. Was he arrested for beating child or for some other reason. Usually when doctors do what they can and Children's Services do what they can, the dumb woman goes to court and begs for his release beause he's crazy and then takes children and takes them right back in. Sometimes, leaves children with anyone they can and they go back. Can't do without him. Awake up.
Tabatha

United States

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Adrian is a child molester. He molested one of my nephews yrs ago when they lived in his trailer park. My nephew was about 8 yrs old
to all knowing

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jan 1, 2013
i comming close to that driveway i put a bullet between the weak dick suckers eyes
Edd

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 8, 2013
concerned wrote:
ATTENTION: James Boggs Lives on Raceway Dr. in Maynardville, Is a child molester and just recently Beat someone eles child now is in Union co. jail for a 50,000 bond. If Union co. is smart they will keep him there this child molester moved here several years ago to move away from Ohio because he is wanted in the Stats of Ohio for molesting his own kids
Were this man arrested for pedophilia, in Ohio or anywhere else inside the continental United States, he would be in the National Sex Offender's database. I took a peek there myself and failed to find his name or any similar.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp
Edd

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jan 8, 2013
On a side note, this kind of slander is especially heinous considering that, once accused, the individual who's name has been stained will most likely never recover. A single misguided accusation of this manner may potentially ruin a person's life indefinitely. Consequently, if unfounded, the person named could sue the poster of the original slanderous statement. Tread lightly young ones, for your rampant ramblings and contemptuous idiosyncrasies could land you in a dire situation.
meyouthem

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Do you all not know that this man is only being slandered by one of his family members. Do you also not know that he can go get a warrant and find out who every single one of you are and file slander suits on you all. Believe me he also would win. If you knew him you would know this ALL IS TOTAL LIES. I am not kin but I do know him and also if you knew the Boggs you would find out very few of them are good people and the rest are worthless just like the ones on here slandering a 70 plus yr old man. I think you all better watch what you say because Topic has the number 1 lawsuits in the United States and they all win. The average lawsuits for slander are from 15000---300000. Dont believe me look it up. But when you get on here and trash a innocent person you deserve getting a slander lawsuit on you. Most of the time its someone in the family that starts this crap and that puts you in the catagory of a guilty person to. As for the abuse, the child was trying to stabe him with a knife and then the kid went to the bathroom and scratched his own face. My opinon is the kid needed its mom and dad to bust their tail. If a kid will do that to a elderly man YES he would do it to anyone,
meyouthem

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Edd wrote:
<quoted text>
Were this man arrested for pedophilia, in Ohio or anywhere else inside the continental United States, he would be in the National Sex Offender's database. I took a peek there myself and failed to find his name or any similar.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp
BECAUSE ITS ALL A PACK OF LIES and I hope he does sue them all because he can find out exactly who they are then we will see their names on here
faith in strangers

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 11, 2013
meyouthem wrote:
Do you all not know that this man is only being slandered by one of his family members. Do you also not know that he can go get a warrant and find out who every single one of you are and file slander suits on you all. Believe me he also would win. If you knew him you would know this ALL IS TOTAL LIES. I am not kin but I do know him and also if you knew the Boggs you would find out very few of them are good people and the rest are worthless just like the ones on here slandering a 70 plus yr old man. I think you all better watch what you say because Topic has the number 1 lawsuits in the United States and they all win. The average lawsuits for slander are from 15000---300000. Dont believe me look it up. But when you get on here and trash a innocent person you deserve getting a slander lawsuit on you. Most of the time its someone in the family that starts this crap and that puts you in the catagory of a guilty person to. As for the abuse, the child was trying to stabe him with a knife and then the kid went to the bathroom and scratched his own face. My opinon is the kid needed its mom and dad to bust their tail. If a kid will do that to a elderly man YES he would do it to anyone,
family members or "friends... watch your backs when around those especially, relax only in the presence of complete strangers.. something's definately wrong with that.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sorry state of UT 3 hr OS wannabe 17
News Want to Listen to Police Scanners? Cops Say No ... 5 hr Casual Observer 8
Justice for The Waggoner's! (May '14) 8 hr Poo 135
Harley with skull light May 18 just wondering 7
Meagan Grissom (Aug '16) May 17 Whoknows40 13
i spank my husband (Sep '11) May 17 jimbo 19
keith heiskell May 17 old friend 3

Maynardville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages