Anonymous

Franklin, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2010
that man needs to declare hes not a man of god and decide to stop gossiping about every one do not talk about some one and say things about him if he knows nothing about him/her hes a jerk to every one until he steps in church then hes a "man of god"
uchs mom

Ten Mile, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2010
i have been to the high school alot this year and have not meet anyone any nicer or more helpful than phillip king very nice man and my kids love him to death so keep on doing your thing sro you are good at it and thank you for keeping our childern safe and standing out in the rain and cold to keep traffic safely moving
uchs student

Ten Mile, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2010
i like him alot he is always nice to me and my friends
bus diver

Ten Mile, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2010
i love phillip king he goes above and beyond the call of duty thank you for standing by us and helping
somebody

Ten Mile, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2010
keep up the good job you are great
good folks

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2010
I KNEW HIM BEFORE HE WAS A COP AND OF COURSE AFTER. he has changed but i do not think it is for the worse.being in and among the police dept. has given him a better view of humanity and its many down falls that he would never have seen just being in church. and i hope he continues to alter his methods in order to reach the troubled masses in this county.as long as he does not fall in to the depravity his self he can do great things for our people
just a friend

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2010
cop not a preacher wrote:
that man needs to declare hes not a man of god and decide to stop gossiping about every one do not talk about some one and say things about him if he knows nothing about him/her hes a jerk to every one until he steps in church then hes a "man of god"
philip king is a great man and a wonderful friend. no one in this county is nicer. he does everything he can for the people he meets. he became a cop so he could minister to more people. he is a gracious man and is trying his best to show the strength of god. he is indeed a man of god because he lives every day trying to bring people to know jesus. maybe you should stop gossiping about people you don't know.
Let me quess

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 May 2, 2012
cop not a preacher wrote:
Sounds to me he arrested you and know you are made and want to talk about a good God loving man and try to get him a bad rep. Get a life and dont do the crime and you want be doing the time looser.
live for today

United States

#10 May 2, 2012
I think he does a wonderful job keepin our kids safe..Keep doin what your doin...
Close friend

Maynardville, TN

#11 May 9, 2012
First of all his name is spelled PHILIP not phillip. and he is an amazing pastor as well as a cop. the reason he is hard on all these kids and other adults is because he cares. he wants everyone to do good. who ever it was started bad mouthing him on here well you need JESUS!!!!!. if u cant do anything better than to talk smack then just shut ur mouth.
uchs student

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Boy does he have you'll fooled. A man of God huh every word I've heard is negative and putting someone down. Of course everyone cusses but a real man of God? Who never speaks about God. Hmm.. ain't no preacher to me or a few others I think he let's that badge over load his butt.
where

Ten Mile, TN

#13 Oct 8, 2012
And just which Theologic Seminary did he receive his pastorial degree from. Or, is he just another one of those self appointed "preachers"?
Close friend

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Who ever started this conversation on Philip and those of you on here bad mouthing him ive got something to say to you all. Why dont you actually go sit and listen to him one Sunday morning at church. When he gets up to do his sermons he mentions how some of the kids at school act and how he is hard on them because he wants them to do better and get right. Yes he is 2a different people. When he is in uniform he is a cop someone who expects you to obey and do right and he will arrest you if need be on the other hand he is a pastor also someone who expects you to obey and do right but instead if putting you in handcuffs he will PRAY for you and try to talk to you and try to help you inderstand what ur doing in life is wrong. So i guess you all are crucifying him for trying to help you in two different ways. How about you all take a step back and take a look in the mirror and judge yourselves before judging a man of the law but most of all a man of GOD!!!!
lol

Asheboro, NC

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Close friend, you have no clue about him!!!!
Close friend

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2012
lol wrote:
Close friend, you have no clue about him!!!!
Oh but yes i do trust me. U all on here just dont like the way he does things well im telling you im not the only one who appreciates what he is doing and how he does it. He separates his self as a pastor and then as a cop. U all who is bad mouthing him are the ones who have NO CLUE about him. So how bout u all just shut up and stop putting ur big feet in ur mouths. Lol
F-Y-I

Corryton, TN

#17 Oct 13, 2012
u got it sister comes to church n talks bout the kids
Close friend

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2012
F-Y-I wrote:
u got it sister comes to church n talks bout the kids
Well i definitely aint no sister but you're still taking it out of context. Why dont you just stop putting your foot in your mouth and leave it alone because you obviously dont know what you are talking about. Philip is a great man as a cop and a pastor. He does both of these titles well and you all who are crucifying him for it well you all are being prayed for as I type this. May God bless you all who ever you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in between goodwill and wyricks 1 hr Tammyhensley 1
Jeremy Morgan (Welch) 1 hr Any comment 7
Will Smith 1 hr cat2cat 10
Jason Blevins 17 hr Notimportant 3
Info on Jason L Buckner (Mar '16) Tue Happy 9
What a joke carter Tue Truth 1
Has Connie Bryant found her a sugardaddy yet (Dec '14) Jul 15 Wxyc 16

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance