does anyone know jason beason

Posted in the Maynardville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Over it

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2012
othat pothead thought he had a pill head for a girlfriend and broke up with her after she bought everything for him and went and got a pillwhore instead and a know thief I would love to know why us as taxpayers supply his food and he can afford his drugs
ME NO ONE ELSE

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Over it wrote:
othat pothead thought he had a pill head for a girlfriend and broke up with her after she bought everything for him and went and got a pillwhore instead and a know thief I would love to know why us as taxpayers supply his food and he can afford his drugs
I kmow him well . he is a good guy trys his best to rase his daughter . as for his ex she is a pill head she chose her drugs over him and his kid. and her own for that matter . at least he trys to . and as far as your tax money going to feed him . i know who u are . you dont even work , you draw food stamps to . so dont burn matchies in a grss house . grow up get a life stop talking shit here . and by the way her dogs are a the pound she left them there and didnt come back to feed them . i guess she was to meased up to remember that .
tazcollectr

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Over it, you dont know Jamie, so you need to talk to her face to face instead of writing all this crap!!! I agree with me no one else, grow up!! If you want to play high school games with all this drama go back to high school!!!!
haha

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
I do work and pay taxes.wish people that draws any kind of check had to pass random drug screening.
indeed

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
haha wrote:
I do work and pay taxes.wish people that draws any kind of check had to pass random drug screening.
I'm betting you'd fail
haha

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you'd fail
no I'd take one any time and pass everyone I took
haha

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2012
indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you'd fail
no more comments?
chey

Maynardville, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Jason your a good guy dont let anyone say otherwise their jst to sad with their pathetic lives they pick on other ppl.
jason beason

Butler, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
chey wrote:
Jason your a good guy dont let anyone say otherwise their jst to sad with their pathetic lives they pick on other ppl.
Thanks....i'm not really worried about it tho...just people with too much time on their hands
bass man

Corryton, TN

#11 Dec 12, 2012
yea everyone wants to live in a shed on mommy and daddys land and draw food samps and a welfare check for their kid and live wth a ho ho ho,won't work in a pie factory but grows good pot to sell
jason beason

Butler, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2012
you think you know me so well bass man come n be me n do what i do then you will have an idea theirs no welfare n seince you know where i live come talk some shit about me n my family to my face r c me out dont care n i left a fing ho ho ho n got a real woman n what do u live in a shoe box talk some more shit about me u fagit ill back up my words can ucall my woman a ho to my face please you know where im at dont just sit behind a key board at least my child is healty n smart not a krack child i dont think i have brought youre kids in this so i take it very personal im not calling youre woman a ho ho ho so you have no respect you get none
This is the ho....You don't F-ING know me so leave my damn name out of your mouth and the idea of me out of your ignorant, childish f_ing head!!! Idon't know, or care to know you, any more than you know me so get a life and stay the hell out of mine!!!!!!!!!!And apparently you can't have too good a job yourself if all you can do is run your D**K sucker about a family who does nothing but stay to themselves...you f**king loser!!!!!!!
you try rasing a beautiful 9 year old n do as well as i have by youre self when she had heart problems whens she was born up to 4 months old do that alone bet you cry like a bitch i need a break HELP I CANT DO THIS YOU SISSY !~!!!!!!!!
Over it

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Not you you twitching there are more than 1Jason beason
bass man

Corryton, TN

#14 Dec 13, 2012
i know u i used to fish with u a few years ago,u a good guy just stupid
jason beason

Butler, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
well who r u bass man not stupid you started talking shit about my famoliy just hide behind the computer sience we fish togeather n now im a good guy you know me talk shit to me calling me stupid i use my name not fing scarded u called my woman a ho so how youre ho
jason beason

Butler, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
this is the on in maynardville youre the one who started all this shit so f u have a nice day MISS OVER IT
lala

Powell, TN

#17 Dec 14, 2012
chey wrote:
chey obviously your a dumb grow up and stay off grown up pages okay? okay
Over it

United States

#18 Dec 17, 2012
jason beason wrote:
this is the on in maynardville youre the one who started all this shit so f u have a nice day MISS OVER IT
glad you are so smart what would the world do without you you are on maynardville topix if you don't like what you read stay off this site since how it isn't about you
jig a lo

Corryton, TN

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Over it wrote:
Not you you twitching there are more than 1Jason beason
is he stupid as you?
F-Y-I

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 17, 2013
i think they all r dead beats n jason lives with his mamma and daddy no wounder he says he done a good job his mamma takes care of the little girl he is a dead beat dont trust him as far as i could throw him just sayin
Just Stop

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Is he kin to Lisa Beason Looney?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alishia barision norsworthy 14 hr just me 3
jason cooper 16 hr wanting to know 1
April effler (Jun '13) 16 hr old friend 2
southern pines 16 hr jessica 4
Going to church 18 hr maybree 29
Anyone know T.J. Rutherford? (Jun '10) Fri Truth 67
tim flatford Fri TEF 15
More from around the web

Maynardville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE