tatter

Corryton, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2012
does anyone know him
i do

Maynardville, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2012
what do u want to know about his sorry ass?
ladybug

Corryton, TN

#3 Dec 30, 2012
does he still like everyone says some one told me that hee was in jail to i dont know i was at the store someone was talking and said said the woman that he was with that he hit her in the chest . and stold money 800 dollars from his mom then said while she took his little gril to school some one took him there and he got his little grils money to thats sorry
i do

Maynardville, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2012
he has done time for theft and yes he is abusive to his gf in many ways. He's a pill junkie that preys on gullable girls
your right

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2013
He is just that,he stole a radio out of a firebird at bull run creek apartments,broke in 2 apartments. stole t.v.'s,a womans mothers jewerly that had pased away several years ago and found where it was pawned under his name in pawn shops,but unfortunatly had done been sold. bad news!!!!
Eula

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jun 30, 2013
tatter wrote:
does anyone know him
I'm married to his ass he wont devorce me
Nate

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2013
i s recently in jail with this fellow he claimed to be an arms dealer....told me he was looking at 25 year
Oh wow

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2015
Eula wrote:
<quoted text>I'm married to his ass he wont devorce me
I'm his fiance in Crossville! You're divorced now, correct? I'm having my own doubts about him lately. It's like he's suddenly become a stranger.
Wow

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2016
Eula wrote:
Are you still married??
Curious and concerned

Corryton, TN

#10 Mar 23, 2017
Oh wow wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm his fiance in Crossville! You're divorced now, correct? I'm having my own doubts about him lately. It's like he's suddenly become a stranger.
Is this the Jason buckner that is 39? Living in Cookeville now? I ask because I have a family member that is "seeing" him currently and things are very suspicious. and I'm concerned for their safety!
Curious and concerned

Corryton, TN

#11 Mar 23, 2017
Eula wrote:
Is this the Jason buckner that is 39? Living in Cookeville now? I ask because I have a family member that is "seeing" him currently and things are very suspicious. and I'm concerned for their safety!
Knox

United States

#12 May 19, 2017
Curious and concerned wrote:
<quoted text>

He is 39 BD-12/24/78 I would say so... Atotal loser... jus got out of jail last month & there is another attachment already... He was raised as trash & still lives as TRASH!... In & out of jail since 16 & doesn't have a pot to piss in, never will...
Knox

United States

#13 May 19, 2017
Curious and concerned wrote:
<quoted text>

Excuse me.... he will be 39!.. but knowing him I'm sure he says he's 39

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surveillance drones flying over knox and other ... (Mar '13) 11 hr Cat Woman 58
Norris Middle School 11 hr Haters 43
Commercial trash services.Not Tri County (Nov '13) 13 hr Nick 16
Shooting on Whittle Springs Rd 18 hr Rudy Kipyard 4
Unqualified Police Chief Mon Wearescrewed 17
Glenn boys Mon Noneya 2
high school wrestling coach change ?? Jun 25 Truth hurts 5

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance