anonymous kat

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Jeff you were an amazing man. I hope you know I thought the world of you. You were awesome and thankyou for all you did for us you were a kind hearted man.I know you are up there making music with George Jones. R.i.p. another angel in heave. Please keep the family in your prayers.
country girl

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2013
who's Jeff??
Maynardville

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Jeffery Lynn Baker the one who was in jb and the Hillbillies A good man he was a father and they lost somebody special today. Happened suddenly and our thoughts are with the family tonight.
country girl

Clemmons, NC

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Maynardville wrote:
Jeffery Lynn Baker the one who was in jb and the Hillbillies A good man he was a father and they lost somebody special today. Happened suddenly and our thoughts are with the family tonight.
I don't know him,but ill be praying for his family
Friend of the family

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Jeffrey Lynn Baker, age 51 of Union County, passed away April 28, 2013. Survived by best friend and soul mate of 33 years, Mary “Frankie” Baker; children, Jesse (Sarah) Baker, Ashley Baker; parents, James and Brenda Baker; sister, Christina Collins; brothers, Ronald (Cathie) Baker, Bob Baker; several nieces and nephews. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to family for funeral expenses. Memorial service 7:00 pm, Wednesday, May 1st at Cedar Ridge Baptist Church.
PICKER

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 30, 2013
rest in peace Jeff,your friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason buckner (Dec '12) 26 min Curious and conce... 11
Corey Coffey Wed Brenden Murphy 1
Amanda lock Wed Donny Lock 4
justin weaver- advance auto (Nov '14) Tue justin 51
Cop at Free Fellowship Pentescostal Church Tue Wtf 4
Jeremy welch Tue Nope 1
criss sweet (Jan '14) Mon Curious 10

Maynardville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance