Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2008
Does anyone know where Amanda Brown is now located? She was the NP at Dr. Chinta's office. The office won't tell and I will not see anyone there except Amanda. She is the best. Everyone at that office is rude and unprofessional. No wonder she left.

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2008
she is at a family practice in harrogate

#4 Aug 8, 2008
yup! she is at Harrogate family physcisians office....

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 9, 2008
Just to let everyone know, the adress and phone listed above is correct. Amanda hated leaving the area and her patients. She really stressed over leaving but working with Caring Medical Center was impossible for her. She was prohibited by her contract with Dr. Chinta from giving information to her patients about where she was going.Contact her and reach out to her. She would love to hear from you. Please help pass the word around as to where she is at. She really misses all her patients from Union County.

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2010
hey i heard that Amanda Brown is doing natural hormone treatments for menopause. does anyone know if this is true? i am having problems iwht hot flashes and night sweats. i think i'm going through the change of life. does anyone know her number so i can get an appt? does anyone know if insurance pays for hormones testing.

Franklin, TN

#7 Apr 11, 2010
You can find her at Harrogate Family Practice. It is true that Amanda is treating patient with Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy. My insurance covered most of the testing. I went to her 4 months ago and she tested my hormones. She put me on medication and I have never felt this good before that I can remember. She is such a good provider and person. She really cares for her patients. Thank you Amanda!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynardville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Polygraph News. (Mar '13) 9 hr not 95
Did any of the celebrities ever do anything for... Thu Knox Fox 1
Samantha Noland (May '11) Wed cristin 15
whatever happened to colby savage and jeremy dy... (Nov '12) Wed cristin 46
justin weaver- advance auto (Nov '14) Wed power of prayer 107
Were is tim woods Wed Sonny H 5
Billy Breeding for Sheriff (Feb '10) Wed Clyde 16

Maynardville Jobs

Personal Finance

Maynardville Mortgages