Marlborough police log, June 14 edition

Marlborough police log, June 14 edition

There are 1 comment on the Community Advocate Newspaper story from Jun 12, 2013, titled Marlborough police log, June 14 edition. In it, Community Advocate Newspaper reports that:

2, Waltham, for OUI-liquor, marked lanes violation, revoked registration, uninsured MV, unlicensed operation of MV, possession of open container of alcohol in MV, negligent operation of MV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Community Advocate Newspaper.

PBW

Marlborough, MA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I was wondering what became of Jonathan E. Smith after he was arrested for is 4th OUI. Does anyone know?? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Mon Kelly 981
News Spears pregnancy has families talking (Dec '07) Aug 2 Victoria Dawn Jus... 30
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... Jul 5 welsom 5
News City Welcomes the New Senior Center Jun '15 judy 2
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May '15 townsendite 51
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) May '15 Pope Out To Pasture 10
News Several Mass. Companies Land on 2014 Inc. 5000 ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Lori 2453 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynard Mortgages