When Will Chelmsford Reach The Super ...

When Will Chelmsford Reach The Super Bowl?

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 30, 2012, titled When Will Chelmsford Reach The Super Bowl?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Okay, okay, it was nice to see Chelmsford beat Billerica on Thanksgiving , but it didn't get a marching band tromping through a supermarket.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
billerica losing to chelmsford on thanksgiving is a billerica tradition, now that flynn is stepping down, i hope they inform the new coach about this tradition, billerica can win the superbowl but they must lose on thanksgiving for some reason!?
Mike Da Usem G

Billerica, MA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Chelmsford is horrible.
EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
except on thanksgiving
Locksmith in Chelmsford

Enfield, UK

#4 May 4, 2013
Chelmsford isnt so bad. and if you're locked out I recommend http://www.countylocks.co.uk/locksmiths-chelm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Aug 25 Responsibility 12
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Aug 8 Oflagherty 982
News Spears pregnancy has families talking (Dec '07) Aug '15 Victoria Dawn Jus... 30
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... Jul '15 welsom 5
News City Welcomes the New Senior Center Jun '15 judy 2
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May '15 townsendite 51
News Several Mass. Companies Land on 2014 Inc. 5000 ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Lori 2453 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynard Mortgages