2 charged in thefts from vehicles

2 charged in thefts from vehicles

There are 2 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from May 8, 2008, titled 2 charged in thefts from vehicles. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Police have charged two men with breaking into 45 unlocked motor vehicles last month and stealing iPods, GPS units, credit cards and other items. via Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Steve

Braintree, MA

#1 May 26, 2008
Castrate these losers before they creat anymore losers that are just like them.
Givemeliberty

Stow, MA

#2 Jan 9, 2010
They'll probably get the usual little slap on the wrist while the full force of the state will be brought against somebody that has a much lesser offense.example i was arrested for a 25 year old unpaid ticket,my car was towed and my bail was 220 dollars.at court the guy called by the judge before me was arrested for stealing a car,dealing and being in possession of heroin,his bail was 100 dollars.is something wrong with this picture here?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Aug 25 Responsibility 12
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Aug 8 Oflagherty 982
News Spears pregnancy has families talking (Dec '07) Aug 2 Victoria Dawn Jus... 30
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... Jul '15 welsom 5
News City Welcomes the New Senior Center Jun '15 judy 2
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May '15 townsendite 51
News Several Mass. Companies Land on 2014 Inc. 5000 ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Lori 2453 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maynard Mortgages