Stacey Hopkins and Paul Doyle
DAUGHTER

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Aug 1, 2010
im not the one who started saying saying who likes jackie more ... im not sick him and my mom r datin so i look at him as dad
Ronin

Cabot, AR

#22 Aug 4, 2010
For years as a relative to paul I defended Alana. I enjoyed having her around. However I have no respect for that woman after what she did. She is a weak addict.
ur opinion means 0

Victoria, TX

#23 Aug 5, 2010
Ronin wrote:
For years as a relative to paul I defended Alana. I enjoyed having her around. However I have no respect for that woman after what she did. She is a weak addict.
Ronin, whoever u are-SHUT THE HELL UP, noone really cares whatyou think. Yea, so Alana is having a hard time or going thru some shit,hopefully she will come out of it, If you were ever Alana's friend you would be trying to reach out to her n help her out. Stop patting urself on the bak 4 wat u defended her for. That dont make you anything but a shitty friend. I would hope my frenz would help me when I was at my worst, not smash me when I was at my lowest point. Talking about her behind her bak puts u in a good position to kiss her ass, which is what I know she would tell u to do. I love alana even tho I havent seen her in months. No matter wat she does Im not guna get on topix n bash her. I will talk to her when I see her n and until then I will hope n pray 4 her n her kids that things get better.(lannie, if ur reading this-i love u girl,clear ur head n start surrounding urself w better people. Dont wana c u in trouble or hurt.Be smart.) This thread about her needs to be dropped.
Princess

Abbeville, AL

#24 Aug 10, 2010
ur opinion means 0 wrote:
<quoted text>Ronin, whoever u are-SHUT THE HELL UP, noone really cares whatyou think. Yea, so Alana is having a hard time or going thru some shit,hopefully she will come out of it, If you were ever Alana's friend you would be trying to reach out to her n help her out. Stop patting urself on the bak 4 wat u defended her for. That dont make you anything but a shitty friend. I would hope my frenz would help me when I was at my worst, not smash me when I was at my lowest point. Talking about her behind her bak puts u in a good position to kiss her ass, which is what I know she would tell u to do. I love alana even tho I havent seen her in months. No matter wat she does Im not guna get on topix n bash her. I will talk to her when I see her n and until then I will hope n pray 4 her n her kids that things get better.(lannie, if ur reading this-i love u girl,clear ur head n start surrounding urself w better people. Dont wana c u in trouble or hurt.Be smart.) This thread about her needs to be dropped.
she did it to herself. I guess the truth hurts. I stand behind my statement. WEAK. Thank you for the input. Peac Ronin.
Ronin

Abbeville, AL

#25 Aug 11, 2010
ur opinion means 0 wrote:
<quoted text>Ronin, whoever u are-SHUT THE HELL UP, noone really cares whatyou think. Yea, so Alana is having a hard time or going thru some shit,hopefully she will come out of it, If you were ever Alana's friend you would be trying to reach out to her n help her out. Stop patting urself on the bak 4 wat u defended her for. That dont make you anything but a shitty friend. I would hope my frenz would help me when I was at my worst, not smash me when I was at my lowest point. Talking about her behind her bak puts u in a good position to kiss her ass, which is what I know she would tell u to do. I love alana even tho I havent seen her in months. No matter wat she does Im not guna get on topix n bash her. I will talk to her when I see her n and until then I will hope n pray 4 her n her kids that things get better.(lannie, if ur reading this-i love u girl,clear ur head n start surrounding urself w better people. Dont wana c u in trouble or hurt.Be smart.) This thread about her needs to be dropped.
Im not friends with her. Does making excuses for other people over the internet make you feel good about yourself? Does it feel like your good deed for the day? Peace, Ronin.
info

Salem, AR

#26 Aug 16, 2010
Alana has noone to blame but her own stupid weak ass for the stupid shit shes doing.Before u declare your true friendship and stand up for her maybe u should talk to the three innocent kids she left for Joey and her freakin habit.Shes worthless.
Ronin

Abbeville, AL

#27 Aug 16, 2010
info wrote:
Alana has noone to blame but her own stupid weak ass for the stupid shit shes doing.Before u declare your true friendship and stand up for her maybe u should talk to the three innocent kids she left for Joey and her freakin habit.Shes worthless.
Couldnt have said it better.
ur opinion means 0

Victoria, TX

#28 Aug 21, 2010
info wrote:
YES_I have talked to her oldest. and as i said alana is having a problem w addiction. You people getting on here n bashing her is not helping her or her kids. Ronin, do u really think her kids want this on here?? You are obviously a Maynard inbreed! This thread needs to be dropped.
iwould

United States

#29 Aug 21, 2010
I can tell you I would love to spend some time with Stacy.
Mike

United States

#30 Aug 22, 2010
John Wayne wrote:
I live in El Paso TX 1731 miles from Maynard!!!!!!!!!!
Thats a long way from Tucker Rd!!!
John Wayne

El Paso, TX

#31 Aug 22, 2010
Yes it is!!!!!!!!
just saying

United States

#32 Aug 24, 2010
Well, well, well, what comes around goes around doesn't it!! First off congratulations Alana on winning the Whore of the year award Maynard 2010. Secondly, all u people are messed up. Stacy Hopkins is on to bigger and better things now, she is sleeping with Jason Thompson, even though he is supposedly trying to get back with his wife, whatever. And Paul well he is one heck of a damn good guy to have put up with that nasty hoe all those years, who hasn't she slept with? Anybody? We would have a harder time trying to name all the people who haven't slept with these two crank addicts, than finding a needle in a hay stack. We would find the needle before we found one dude who haven't got what they wanted from these two sluts!!!!
John Wayne

El Paso, TX

#33 Aug 24, 2010
Dagum that was harsh
bitch fightin

Victoria, TX

#34 Aug 24, 2010
John Wayne wrote:
Dagum that was harsh
Yeah that was spoken from a Real lady, huh?? I think someone is jealous.
John Wayne

El Paso, TX

#35 Aug 24, 2010
I reckon so
podunk

Tampa, FL

#36 Aug 24, 2010
i for one highly doubt that anyone could jealous of those two skany hoes .. what are we jealous all the stds they carry? no thank you im good
confused

Victoria, TX

#37 Aug 25, 2010
podunk wrote:
i for one highly doubt that anyone could jealous of those two skany hoes .. what are we jealous all the stds they carry? no thank you im good
I seen Alana today. looked good to me
laughin out loud

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Sep 11, 2011
John Wayne wrote:
I always liked jackie and he likes me, we were great together!!!!!
john wayne u r a lil 8 up lol love, an old neighbor
you need help

Mountain Home, AR

#39 Sep 13, 2011
name change wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, jackie has a lil boy...u need to go talk to yo momma!!! Jackie n I were very very close!! We learned many things together during high school....my husband owes Jackie alot, just as many many happy women(im bein nice there..lol) owe me for all the awesomeness I instilled in Jackie!!
There is seriously something very very wrong with you.
FED UP FAMILY MEMBER

United States

#40 Nov 17, 2011
for one, ronin, princess, and bitch fightin, alana doyle is my aunt and neither of you three have one clue what your talking about. Lanny is doing what makes her happy. She isnt a skank or a slut. if your out of maynard and suppose to be an adult then leave this family alone get off topix and pull your heads out of your asses and mind your own business. noone needs to be talking about this stuff besides her family, and im pretty sure the only people on here thats family is me and jessi. and whoever put on here that this thread was suppose to be about alana and paul was wrong the thread says stacy hopkins and paul doyle. so you were wrong.leave my family alone and worry about your own. because more than likely if your from maynard you family is just as messed up if not worse than this one so hears some good southern advice. shut the hell up and mind your own damn business. YA HEAR??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maynard Dollar General 53 min Just me 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 38,762
Stolen trailer 3 hr Guest 2
Lazy peeps in pokey 23 hr George 15
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) Sat Tom 74
Kendall Haines (Jan '17) Sat Kendall haines 15
Who was the beautiful lady that wanted me to p... Fri Ted 1

Maynard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance