crazy eyes

Saint Marys, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2010
who tha f*ck is anita? i have never heard of her before.
Tamatha

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Aug 2, 2010
They are trying to talk about Nita Wallace i guess? that is the only girl close enough to that name unless it is the Anita around maynard. who knows until clarrified by the jerk who started the crap.
don keyballz

Saint Marys, PA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
Tamatha wrote:
They are trying to talk about Nita Wallace i guess? that is the only girl close enough to that name unless it is the Anita around maynard. who knows until clarrified by the jerk who started the crap.
jamie allans mom anita thats who
duh

Salem, AR

#4 Aug 3, 2010
so is she following in her sons footsteps or is he following in hers? some of supplys finest citizens arent they?
Tamatha

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Aug 4, 2010
the only good people is eddie and linda carmickle and the godwins as far as i am concerned. and don her nam isn't anita it is Nita you dork!!she is my x-mother-in-law so i know that james is the ass who has started all the crap about drugs. learn b4 you speak!!
Florida

Fort Myers, FL

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Tamatha wrote:
the only good people is eddie and linda carmickle and the godwins as far as i am concerned. and don her nam isn't anita it is Nita you dork!!she is my x-mother-in-law so i know that james is the ass who has started all the crap about drugs. learn b4 you speak!!
Hi, you said you are/were related to Nita Wallace? Is this the Nita Wallace that is related to Tina Wallace or possibly Tina Wallace Davenport? If anyone can help me with this please email me at [email protected] Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candy 2 hr Nasty 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Guest 40,019
What percent of Peco's workforce is non white ? 13 hr Guest 10
Q: What do you call a black guy with half a brain? 16 hr Notracistjustprej... 4
Seth Simpson raped his SIL 23 hr Mamabear 4
What Happened to Jamie Hill? Mon HankD 3
Vote for me vote for me Mon Truth 1

Maynard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance