Linda Cole, petition
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

United States

#1 Apr 4, 2011
I heard Linda Cole took a petition to shamrock for people to sign? What did it say? Why did she just take it certain people? I, for one, was not ask to sign it, was you?
Maynard Citizen

Salem, AR

#2 Apr 4, 2011
why wrote:
I heard Linda Cole took a petition to shamrock for people to sign? What did it say? Why did she just take it certain people? I, for one, was not ask to sign it, was you?
It wasnt a petition ,Call and asked her.You want to sign it????
Linda Cole

Salem, AR

#3 Apr 4, 2011
why wrote:
It wasnt a petition Get your facts right.
Anna

Salem, AR

#4 Apr 5, 2011
1st of all it was not a petition, it was just something to go in the paper and she only needed a few signatures. 2nd of all, if you were so upset that she didn't ask you why not speak up to her and call her to ask about it. I am pretty sure if there was one she would make sure everyone who wanted to sign could.
why

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Anna wrote:
1st of all it was not a petition, it was just something to go in the paper and she only needed a few signatures. 2nd of all, if you were so upset that she didn't ask you why not speak up to her and call her to ask about it. I am pretty sure if there was one she would make sure everyone who wanted to sign could.
First of all, I was told it was a petition. Second of all, I would never sign a prtition or letter or whatever it was if it came from her!! I was just wondering. Inquiring people want to know.
Linda Cole

Salem, AR

#6 Apr 5, 2011
why wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I was told it was a petition. Second of all, I would never sign a prtition or letter or whatever it was if it came from her!! I was just wondering. Inquiring people want to know.
First of all I wouldnt asked anyone thats afraid to use their real name on here.But it wasnt a Petition.
Anna

Salem, AR

#7 Apr 5, 2011
well trust me, you don't seem like the type she would want to sign anything, let alone be around. now how about you have some respect and find out the truth instead of listening to gossiping mouths. It was not a petition.
why

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Apr 5, 2011
ok, thanks for the info
proud to be from Maynard

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Who is Linda Cole?
whatsup

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 6, 2011
LINDA, HOW MUCH DID THE FAMOUS 5 PAY YOU TO PUT THAT AD IN THE PAPER.HE SAID HE WANTED RECONGITION, WELL YOU FELL FOR IT. LOL
Linda Cole

Salem, AR

#11 Apr 6, 2011
whatsup wrote:
LINDA, HOW MUCH DID THE FAMOUS 5 PAY YOU TO PUT THAT AD IN THE PAPER.HE SAID HE WANTED RECONGITION, WELL YOU FELL FOR IT. LOL
You know what I wasnt paid a penny.And I didnt fall for anything,You dont no me very well or you would Know,I do what I think is right.If you dont like it to bad.You arent brave enough to use your real name,it you have anything to say to me ,my number is in the phone book or come see me.Oh I forgot your not brave.
inquiring

United States

#12 Apr 7, 2011
I don't getthe paper. What kind of ad was it??
Anna

Salem, AR

#13 Apr 7, 2011
well "inquring" it wasnt and ad, it was just a concern citizen letter that was put in the paper and apparently "whatsup" is not very happy about it. apparently people in this town can not have there own opinion, they must follow the blind sheep because anyone who stands for what is right is knocked down. Linda is doing what she thinks is right and she is not going to let someone tell her otherwise.
proud of our community

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 7, 2011
I will always stand up to whomever has a problem in this community thats what everybody needs to do come together and get along put hard ships behind us. And i have something to say about this letter that was put in the paper this week by linda cole, what are you trying to do give recognition to only a handful or people this is a volunteer job everyone that fights fires need to be thanked not just a few, and the fire that occured this morning Mrs. Teresa responded and was in her turn outs and everyone that was there was all getting along so well, Thanks to Jon White, Lynn, connie, lonnie and those that was their. I heard from a good source that just bc they dont radio it in that they are at the fire sight they are still their.
Slade

Dallas, TX

#15 Apr 7, 2011
Randy was there too but guess u don't care. I was at a class for work or I woulda been there
Anna

Salem, AR

#16 Apr 7, 2011
Well what you guys dont understand is, its not like Linda wrote it up she is the one who put it in there, and what they put in the paper is not word for word what was wrote up. the one that was given to the paper did not include any names either.
LMAO

Salem, AR

#17 Apr 7, 2011
proud of our community wrote:
I will always stand up to whomever has a problem in this community thats what everybody needs to do come together and get along put hard ships behind us. And i have something to say about this letter that was put in the paper this week by linda cole, what are you trying to do give recognition to only a handful or people this is a volunteer job everyone that fights fires need to be thanked not just a few, and the fire that occured this morning Mrs. Teresa responded and was in her turn outs and everyone that was there was all getting along so well, Thanks to Jon White, Lynn, connie, lonnie and those that was their. I heard from a good source that just bc they dont radio it in that they are at the fire sight they are still their.
Thats a FIRST for Teresa lmao,She read the paper..and a First for Lonnie....
poca seein

Salem, AR

#18 Apr 7, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a FIRST for Teresa lmao,She read the paper..and a First for Lonnie....
i think Randy and the five wanna-bees need to hang up their coats and be done with the MVFD. Slade thinks because he has a LT. in front of his name it means something. He wasnt voted by the firefighters for it. Hes useless like his dad and brother. all 5 of them need too quit crying like little babies. Go hide behind your jobs. Randy you got fired thats all there is to it and the others quit. Go cry to someone who cares. If you are going to call yourself firefighters, be firefighters not a public nuisance. You five really SUCK.
troubles found you

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Apr 7, 2011
I dont know who you think you are but theirs is just one person speaking on this topix they are just changing their name, but its under the same state. ya are halarious. Oh and by the way i dont know about this petition that was passed around but i do know their are a few individuals that are mad about this because what they signed is not what was published in the paper, when they signed their names that paper had no names like what is what mentioned in the paper, and the star herald did not add to it, my aunt works there and she is checking in to this and they have cameras to know who brought this in, so theres is a bunch of crap fixing to go down so ya didnt come out ahead!! Its best to keep your nose out of all this gossip that you are passing around..
Linda Cole

Salem, AR

#20 Apr 8, 2011
troubles found you wrote:
I dont know who you think you are but theirs is just one person speaking on this topix they are just changing their name, but its under the same state. ya are halarious. Oh and by the way i dont know about this petition that was passed around but i do know their are a few individuals that are mad about this because what they signed is not what was published in the paper, when they signed their names that paper had no names like what is what mentioned in the paper, and the star herald did not add to it, my aunt works there and she is checking in to this and they have cameras to know who brought this in, so theres is a bunch of crap fixing to go down so ya didnt come out ahead!! Its best to keep your nose out of all this gossip that you are passing around..
I am Linda and I cant help where it said, I was from ,I live in Maynard ,have for over 30 years and If I post anything I use my real name.All the people are not mad as they new what they signed,and it was as it was writen.So please get you story right.Because this kind of nonsince is what causes trouble.I have a copy of it,if you want to see it come by you can see it.I dont no who all the other post are from as most are to afraid to use their real names.I have a good idea tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General 1 hr Seriously 18
Mikey johnson 2 hr Rev Al 18
LESTER McCain 3 hr Mary Roe 12
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Orange Man is Fake 34,496
Thomas Hubert 4 hr keeping my nose c... 11
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 6 hr Randall Watts 208
Katherine Pratt greer 8 hr Justsaying 2

Maynard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance