First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Nixa, MO

#1 Nov 16, 2008
Where are all the twins that went to maynard in 2000

Nixa, MO

#2 Nov 18, 2008
at one time there were alot of sets of twins around maynard. i dont know any of them anymore

Wentzville, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2008
The Weisenbachs are still around - Slade and Kyle

Nixa, MO

#4 Nov 20, 2008
those are the only twins i knew of
boat rider

Nixa, MO

#5 Nov 24, 2008
there was a few sets of twin guys that went to Maynard high school, dont remember the names

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 1, 2008
I can tell you alot of maynard twins...I graduated there last year and I am a twin myself

Nixa, MO

#7 Dec 3, 2008
who were some of the others? I knew a few guys, but im not sure where they are now

Ozark, AL

#8 Dec 5, 2008
Chris wrote:
who were some of the others? I knew a few guys, but im not sure where they are now
the curtis girls, koon boys & the teaster girls just don't drink water in Maynard unless you want twins Ha ha

Walnut Ridge, AR

#9 Dec 12, 2008
U also have the morris triplets for a while, amber and jordan thompson, the jenkins, thats all i can think of off hand

Simmesport, LA

#10 Dec 12, 2008
Amber and Jordan are not twins. They just look alike.
brown eyes

Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 13, 2008
a lot of them still live here...mark and adam blackwell, sarah and jessica curtis, slade and kyle weisenback, matt and justin koons, sara and tara teaster, nathan and robert purvis. adam has a baby now with courtney (cagle) blackwell and jessica has a baby too

Nokomis, IL

#12 Dec 14, 2008
Don't forget Molly and Megan Flanagan.

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Dec 15, 2008
Its Weisenbach!
brown eyes

Little Rock, AR

#14 Dec 16, 2008

Since: Dec 08

Maynard AR

#15 Dec 21, 2008
brown eyes wrote:
You get em brown eyes!!!
no name

Thayer, MO

#16 Dec 31, 2008
what is the temp there

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2009
oh and the shipley kids. hunter and dakota

Since: Jan 09

Hinesville, GA

#18 Jan 12, 2009
Ryan and Amber Brown, and two sets that I know of at elementary right now. Chester Seawel (teacher) has twins, and another teacher's wife is expecting twins. When Channel 8 did the story on it during the Blackwell/Curtis/Weisenbach's senior year, there were 13 sets of twins from preschool through 12th.

Little Elm, TX

#19 Jan 18, 2009
I know of the Morris boys, Daron an Darel Mcleod, an the Koons. Thats all i remember

Benton, AR

#20 Feb 1, 2009
there was two more ummm brittany and something but they were in like 5th grade two years ago and they moved last year to missouri someplace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maynard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americare 1 hr fffgg 8
used tv 2 hr Slick willy 5
Ionut Bindea 4 hr Deadbeat Dad Police 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr brother 31,249
Trashy Trish Griffin 10 hr Just me 4
Bredildo 11 hr Smh 2
johnnys bbq Thu Customer 4

Maynard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance