Speeding ticket in Pike County

Speeding ticket in Pike County

Posted in the Mayking Forum

Ellen

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Does anyone know how to possibly get out of paying a speeding ticket in Pike County, yes I am guilty of speeding, but I am so broke, I can't afford to pay it?
REALLY

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 29, 2013
You dont just get out of it and u admit to Speeding . If u cant afford it then pay a freakin attention and dont speed.. Pretty simple.. Go to court house they'll let u make pmts.. if u dont pay u will loose ur license..
Ellen

Whitesburg, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2013
REALLY wrote:
You dont just get out of it and u admit to Speeding . If u cant afford it then pay a freakin attention and dont speed.. Pretty simple.. Go to court house they'll let u make pmts.. if u dont pay u will loose ur license..
Okay, I'm terribly sorry, I guess you have never went over the speed limit? I was doing 65 in a 55 and just wasn't paying attention and did you forget the part where I said, yes I'm guilty, give me a break here, but thanks for the info
isee

Drift, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
it can be got out of but not on topix dumb ass
Ellen

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2013
isee wrote:
it can be got out of but not on topix dumb ass
I'm not trying to get out of it on topix, I'm not dumb, I'm just wanting to know if anyone knows who to talk to to get out of it?
Former Speeder

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to get out of it on topix, I'm not dumb, I'm just wanting to know if anyone knows who to talk to to get out of it?
I'd say, best go talk to Kevin Hall (Pike County Attorney) Maybe he can help you. Don't just call him, go see him.
REALLY

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Just tryn to give u constructive advice.. wasnt sayn ur not sorry, and yes i've had my fair share of speeding tickets and i no they can haunt u later if not paid.. You need to pay it and arrange pmts with the clerks office u shouldnt just get out of it, i think u need to learn a lesson and what the concequences are if u dont...
my lesbian cousin

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2013
blow someone?
fast

London, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2013
JIM Ward can
isee

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2013
last time i saw keith hall he had been pike co atty for 30 years never heard of kevin hall dont waste you time going to see keith he has been in paper all year wanting judges to stop throwing out speeding tickets must be takeing money from him
and a vanilla shake

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2013
best thing to do, go to court, they usually only end up making u pay court costs and sometimes if its not a high speed and no other issues they will throw it out or lessen it to wreckless driving
sometimes they want u to take a driving class but they let u do it online
u can pay court costs by payments, its all a big money racket in pikeville, as long as they can get a nickel out of u they are happy
I know

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 5, 2013
Go to court if u haven't had any in three years u can go to driving school. Only pay court cost and traffic school. If u could get to talk to Keith he would help u. He's from near whitesburg and maybe his wife too. He's a good guy. Talk to Kevin Mullins or Wayne Fleming. Probably any magistrate will call Keith. It's no big deal
isee

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Aug 6, 2013
pay the dam thing stop beeing a bay you broke the law pay the price maybe you will slow down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy&dennis walling 19 min Haha 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Strel 151,669
Federal prison 4 hr reality 28
a rocky hollow woman 6 hr nutzzz 12
brickyard Hill in jenkins, kentucky (Apr '13) 7 hr Jerry 16
Devil John Wright 7 hr Chapman 1
Jenkins going wet? your thoughts 7 hr sensible 1

Mayking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayking Mortgages