Ollie Roberts (I think)

Posted in the Mayking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
177th Street

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
Anyone know Ollie? I think she's early 40's, short, pretty, long, dark hair I think, has kids but may not live with her, just trying to find out what's she's all about...don't worry, she's not in trouble or anything whacked out.
yeah

Winchester, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2013
177th Street wrote:
Anyone know Ollie? I think she's early 40's, short, pretty, long, dark hair I think, has kids but may not live with her, just trying to find out what's she's all about...don't worry, she's not in trouble or anything whacked out.
The only Ollie I know is Ollie Wells but she has bleach blonde hair and talks and looks manly and she is in her 50's.
177th Street

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
No, she's very femanine & early 40's with dark, long hair...maybe more in the Dunham area?
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The only Ollie I know is Ollie Wells but she has bleach blonde hair and talks and looks manly and she is in her 50's.
ollie

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
My name is ollie Roberts why do u need to now
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
her name is Ollie Gibson and she has 3 kids that she walked off and left several years ago just drops in when she is between men she is trash
Ollie

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
This is Ollie I am no longer a Gibson. To the person that said I left my kids and chased men, you are incorrect and do NOT have ANY knowledge of my personal life. You need to mind your own business ! I will not respond to any further comments from anyone about myself. I have a life blessed by God and I will not be involved in any childish acts.
Erica

Clintwood, VA

#7 Jul 14, 2013
People that get on here and wanna talk smack must don't have a life grow the hell up ad stay out of people lives and if she did not saying she didn't or did aint none of ur buissiness so stay out of if
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
well she did leaver her kidsand the truth must hurt because I know you Ollie and your xhusband danny and he has done a pretty good job of raising your girls . Ollie you are the loest form of life you have been with any man or youg boy that will lay down with you 8 to 80 blind but mostly crazy and race don't matter neither . and I wonder who you got to write that for you because I know you are not smart enough all you know is men men and more men and by the way where is your husband shaun from ashland
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Erica I am not talking smack I am speaking the truth just ask Ollie
Concern person

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2013
My concern is how do you no Ollie so well to put her name down to the dirt on this site for others to read it like a dog
Also concerned

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 15, 2013
I DO know Ollie, saw her last 7 years ago, she certainly loved her kids then, I've talked to her recently & she still does.

I found her to be as sweet as sweet could be & I just don't believe some of the things I've read on here.

I don't live there & I haven't been around her in 7 years but the ones saying cruel things needs to stop & leave her alone because I DO know she has a good heart.

She'll know who I am I think. I may never get to talk to her anymore, but she'll know I had her back.
Concern person

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
I am very glad to read this positive comment about this woman name Ollie I don't no her personally but what I have read unfortunately in our life we all made mistakes and bad choices but we move on with are life's a lot of men and woman get divorce every day and from what miss Ollie says she loves her daughters and take care of them there father might have raised them but Ollie still there mother what decision she makes to date is her business I wish her the best and her daughters are in good care bye there father Danny .
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2013
well concerned you can call Ollie a lot of things but a mother she is not and yes people divorce but they don't throw their children down in the process and as for her taking care of them how can she when she is never in the same county that her children are in you must be a idiot or one of her men
Mr wonderful

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Hey who is this chick every body talking about
crazy

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2013
just leave your name and number and I am sure she will be more than glad to respond but I think you might be a little surprised at what you find but if you are into trash she is the girl for you
mrl

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
starlamay didn't know you liked Ollie that well but I know you are the one that is doing all the comments for Ollie because she is to stupid to write those things. besides I though you where after he x well maybe you are after Ollie she wont turn you down I am sure of that. you all are like a pack of dogs everyone of you will lay down with anyone or anything you are all nasty and sick.
Ollie

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2013
I like "keep talkin' cuz you're makin' me famous!" but here's some others...

-"I love my haters cuz they're my biggest fans"
-"Hating me won't make you pretty"
-"Since you're already back there talking s**t, why don't you bend down and kiss my a**"
-"Fashion tip 101: You only need to wear one pair of socks at a time. Fashion tip 102: They go on your feet, not in your bra!"
-"You've brought religion into my life... I never believed in hell until I met you!"
-"Heard your boyfriend left you. How upset you must be. Don't worry though, now he's dating me."
-(you sneeze, and then say) "Sorry, what? I'm allergic to bulls**t"
-"When you were born, your mama didn't get a birth certificate... she got an apology letter from the condom factory."
-"Yup, I'm a B**ch, a really classy one, Yup, you're a Ho, a really nasty one.
mrl

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2013
Ollie everyone knows that you left your kids7 or 8 years ago but before you left you kept your bags packed and at the door waiting for two men that you met on the internet one was a truck driver you said and the other one was a man from Lexington and you was so stupid you really thought they where going to come and pick you up but the suit cases just collected dust as for making you famous you already are but for being a lousy mom and a nasty ho so tell starlamay she has no clue who I am and all you need to know is I know both of you in fact I have never met starlamay but I know of her
The Lion

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2013
So, who is she with this week?
mrl

Whitesburg, KY

#20 Jul 29, 2013
who knows but you can bet she has a man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Molester 1 hr Mr mad 3
ashley bentley (Jun '13) 3 hr Meeee 2
A Lie!! 3 hr Meeee 2
autumn bentley (Apr '14) 3 hr Haha 6
did alexis bentley die? (Aug '09) 3 hr Haha 12
Jessica moberly (Dec '13) 4 hr duh 13
What happened to justice in Eastern KY? 6 hr Boofonts p a 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayking Mortgages