'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#113313 Aug 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I've got one. The Repubs there were so full of hate. I talked to one of our State Senators about how they were just like Mitch. If it's a Dem idea than NO !!!!! No discussion no ideas just NO !!! We laughed about the only Repub the entire nation could vote for would be Christie but the Repubs would BBQ him just like the sandwich we were eating. You could pick a REpub out of the crowd so easy. They were the ones pissed off at the world.
Didn't make it this year, I was enjoying some Bluegrass music and old friends. What I have gleaned from Fancy Farm reports Jonathan Shell is the new rising star! looks like Rand Paul may have some real help next time around! No More RHINOS!

“To: numbnuTz”

Since: Jul 13

All Over The World

#113314 Aug 4, 2013
"Under God" Removed By Obama During Inauguration Pledge

http://www.punditpress.com/2013/01/under-god-...

She(AL) is right.
In more ways than one.

Yes, you guys won.
But what did you get?

A godless muslim.

What does the
Religion of Peace
Teach About...

Lying (Taqiyya and Kitman)

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-t...

The big 0 believes in lying and non transparency.

LOL
you guys really got something didn't you?

What remains to be seen, because you are not looking.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#113315 Aug 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I've got one. The Repubs there were so full of hate. I talked to one of our State Senators about how they were just like Mitch. If it's a Dem idea than NO !!!!! No discussion no ideas just NO !!! We laughed about the only Repub the entire nation could vote for would be Christie but the Repubs would BBQ him just like the sandwich we were eating. You could pick a REpub out of the crowd so easy. They were the ones pissed off at the world.
From the videos you are totally correct. I bet that was old whitehair dressed up chanting about the IRS, I like that Alison supporters turned it around with Ditch Mitch chants in the same tune. hahaha It looked like a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the ..
run, turtleman, run after he spoke. haha Says a lot about him. His opponent used it beautifully especially when bringing his family up on stage saying turtleman made room for them. hahaha

Did you see it after you got home on video, there are lots of coverage and all the speeches here:

Mitch McConnell targets Obama; Alison Lundergan Grimes aims at McConnell at Fancy Farm

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201308...

ALISON 2014

MAKE THE SWITCH

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#113316 Aug 4, 2013
So has Ari figured out yet that "Nenona", the sock he "spanked", is actually a conservative? I didn't think right wingers were into that kinky stuff. Well, I didn't think they admitted it, anyway.

Pretty sad (in a hilarious sort of way) that he can't even keep track of the socks on his own team, yet boasted yesterday about his writing skills and common sense, and that he was going to "decimate Liberal spin and misinformation!" Hoooohahahaha...what a maroon!

RC, it's been fun but I gotta run. Judge, welcome back, and I look forward to reading some more from you about the Fancy Farm festivities.

#113319 Aug 4, 2013
Only people spanked here to today have been Libtards. An occasional post may appear between spankings, we still know who was spanked...even though you mental midgets are confused!

Follow the yellow brick road, and beware of falling houses!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113323 Aug 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't make it this year, I was enjoying some Bluegrass music and old friends. What I have gleaned from Fancy Farm reports Jonathan Shell is the new rising star! looks like Rand Paul may have some real help next time around! No More RHINOS!
The problem with people like Paul and his "you're own your own" is where would America be? No Federal programs that built the Infrastructure that allowed America to become what it did. Just like the Repub healthcare plan that is if you have the money you get help if not just die. You got it right about the GOP being afraid of the TeaPeas. Hell the hateful mob scared me. Lots of loons like are found on here.

#113327 Aug 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with people like Paul and his "you're own your own" is where would America be? No Federal programs that built the Infrastructure that allowed America to become what it did. Just like the Repub healthcare plan that is if you have the money you get help if not just die. You got it right about the GOP being afraid of the TeaPeas. Hell the hateful mob scared me. Lots of loons like are found on here.
This country was established by rugged individuals, this country was not established by community organizers and Liberal Propagandists. The only infrastructure that was government subsidized back then was the Railroads...and they were as corrupt as Obama's administration is now.
If you didn't plow, hunt, or contribute in some way you perished.
Many Americans worked all their life and paid for benefits they now enjoy; many Obama voters have never worked a day in their life, they suckle the tits of the working class at such an overwhelming rate...those tits are drying up!
HUD housing, welfare checks, SSI and still they want MORE!
Thaddeous

United States

#113337 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Off to relax in the hot tub out under the stars. Makes for a restful, relaxing sleep. Retirement is GREAT. Have fun with the loon Calvin. She will be back soon with her winged nut daily (WND) propaganda she is surfing or after she calls/pm's her circus clown socks back in.
16 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Will Win 2016
Sorry, folks, this race is over. Conservative Myra Adams lists the many reasons Hillary will win the White House in 2016—from gross media bias to groupthink and barrels of money.
Because of reasons No. 1 through 16, and in spite of the fact that Hillary is extremely polarizing and travels with a lot of baggage, she is still poised to win in 2016 because frankly, there is no one who can stop her.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
You sure act rather ignorant to be retired from where you state . Dishonest disability seems more the nature in your case. You read as an ignorant person.
Thaddeous

United States

#113338 Aug 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back?
As far as I know, He never left.
You better read that scripture then. He never leaves BUT he will sure turn His over to a reprobate mind. He will give those who leave Him a mind that is depraved... a vain, empty and worthless good for nothing, devoid of all true knowledge and judgement. That is a reprobate mind which He will give you. God will let you have what you want and insist on. He turns you over to that reprobate mind as you left His teaching. His words are not in vain!
Thaddeous

United States

#113340 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Crow, I agree with you. Ari/jay sock is getting almost as bad as the A Lunatic with his delusions. I look at the actions of their party and then ours and I see the Dems as a whole lining up with WWJD, i.e. feed the poor, heal the sick, etc..where on the other hand those repukes seem to line up with Big Corps,$$$$$. I have said it since this thread started:
DEMS = PEOPLE
GOP = Themselves, Big Corps, and $$$$$$$$$$
He can spin it to suit him anyway he wants, but actions speak louder than words. Sorry about their luck that they have lost their way. GOD doesn't abandon anyone. Maybe he should try a new church, if he even goes to one.
We live in a free country, so we are free to do what we want and GOD gave us "free will" to choose how we live our lives. In the end, HE is the only one to judge us.
Have a beautiful Sunday. I really enjoy your posts.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
WWJD...He punishes one who bares all as a false witness in His name like you have done in the above. Your reprobate mind is very vain, empty and devoid of useful knowledge and judgement. You are a false witness. Shame.
repug vipers

Winchester, KY

#113346 Aug 4, 2013
Thaddeous wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting....like I said..a vain mind that is lacking in knowledge and judgement. You are a sad and depraved person....a false witness. His words are not in vain where those like you are concerned. You have departed from teaching. Actually with no belief in God you show no integrity. None!
From your self-righteous rants, seems like republiCONS struck a raw nerve. For a party that claims to be God's chosen people, you replugs sure do a lot of Unchristian like things.
WWJD? He would call you replugs a den of vipers.
WOW

United States

#113347 Aug 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>.Benghazi? NSA? IRS?.... All these things will be just like all the birthers were in 2012. The majority of voters will just look at it as the same barking dogs. Benghazi. 4 people dead compared to other Presidents that had hundreds and even 3000 Americans killed by terrorist. Not a bad record.
NSA. Any of you Repubs come up with the number of government employees it would take to look at the 3 to 4 BILLION calls and emails made each day in the US. I guess that's a Repub math thing like the 16,000 new IRS agents.
IRS. Big deal. Most of America has no problem that folks like Karl Rove had to prove he wasn't going to use American CrossRoads for a political agenda. Plus the fact the head of the IRS was appointed by Bush really doesn't help the "scandal" theory either.
You Repubs are barking mad just like Don Trump. All for show.
You're not worth replying to. You are one dumb sob. No matter what name you post under.
Do you know what I mean CIM

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#113348 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, that is hilarious. Guess those Dems had a change of heart huh? and started being more Christian-like and taking care of people. What happen to you REPUKES?
You are digging the barrel queen loon. Got anything current? It is 2013. Is that where you repukes want to take the country back to. Just like women, Hispanics, etc....GOP attack on Minorities. That is why you LOSE elections and will continue too. Reality escapes you people. Keep trying though. You are good for a laugh.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
The difference between you and I is I don't mind that you have opinions and views different from me. I don't understand them, but I accept that you do. You SEEM totally intolerant of other views and opinions and are often malicious in your comments. That is the definition of a bigot. IF the shoe fits ......

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#113349 Aug 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
They do scurry along back to dark like rats when the light comes on and they can't take the truth. They are either trolling the fright winged sites for counter attacks on my liberal sites or pm'ing each other rallying the circus socks. I love watching the 14 year old Calvin clean their clock with 3 words or less. hahaha They slip up in their comments sometimes to give you a clue which sock they are. The fake wtf, Glasgow SPEAKUP has had so many since 2010, but always rights the same with the same sick logic. Easy to spot. lol
DITCH MITCH
The difference between you and I is I don't mind that you have opinions and views different from me. I don't understand them, but I accept that you do. You SEEM totally intolerant of other views and opinions and are often malicious in your comments. That is the definition of a bigot. IF the shoe fits ......

#113351 Aug 4, 2013
repug vipers wrote:
<quoted text>
From your self-righteous rants, seems like republiCONS struck a raw nerve. For a party that claims to be God's chosen people, you replugs sure do a lot of Unchristian like things.
WWJD? He would call you replugs a den of vipers.
Raw nerve? Looks like he fashioned a bull whip of words and fact...then spanked the fool proper!

#113352 Aug 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
One size fits all, shine that posterior!
Only Son

United States

#113355 Aug 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
After you scavenger hunt through the internet half the night to copy and paste your books, that no one has time to read - then do you lay awake the rest of the night thinking up what you think are cutesy, original nasty names to call people? Rattle-rattle!
You lose! You just sound like an uneducated, illiterate dumbass. Take your blood pressure then take a tranquilizer!
DITCH THE BITCH 2016
Don't Tread did you tell everyone on here that you crossed the fence? You need to sneak back into Campton with your tail tucked between your preverted legs. Nobody likes a turncoat. Ditch Mitch!!! Grimes all the way!!!
LOL

Winchester, KY

#113356 Aug 4, 2013
Nenona wrote:
She(AL) is right.
Talking about and to yourself in third person again? Thats just sad. Lucky all those sock puppets are free huh?
LOL

Winchester, KY

#113360 Aug 4, 2013
I care Ari, I think it was very courageous of you to finally come out of the closet. It's not that Dem's have a double standard when it comes to gay republicans. It's just so perplexing why you would continue to support a party that clearly hates you, and only allows you logcabin republicans to exist in their party for P R reasons.
WTF

Horse Cave, KY

#113363 Aug 4, 2013
Only Son wrote:
<quoted text> Don't Tread did you tell everyone on here that you crossed the fence? You need to sneak back into Campton with your tail tucked between your preverted legs. Nobody likes a turncoat. Ditch Mitch!!! Grimes all the way!!!
Why are you DIMocRATS always so bitter and angry? If someone posts a fact or two and you can't refute those facts you then reply with silly shit like "turncoat" or "perverted legs".

Grimes is just another talking head hoping to cash in on the dems accusations of republicans war on women. O-tay, "Show us your itty-bitty" Anthony Wiener and "send my sexist ass to rehab so I can keep my job and future pension" Filner.

Grimes is weak. Her family have been pouring their personal cash into campaigns trying to beat McConnell for years now. If Alison is their best chance...well, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min The Apostle 5,048
Connie Yonts ? 22 min Montesato 14
Connie Yonts dog abuser ! 25 min Betty bea 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 131,038
Why Do people Turn QUEER? 1 hr Kiser 37
spanky 10 hr Pissedpal 6
Bill Jones 11 hr curious 2
•••
•••
•••

Mayking Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mayking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE