write to Tony Herald
ladyinthestone

Hindman, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Hello People, if you know Tony he says Hi and write him a letter , here is his address. Tony Herald #12165-032,F.C.I. Ashland, P.O.Box 6001 Ashland Ky 41105 Thats it write you Friend
i know

Hindman, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2010
Thanks for the info Ill do that he is one of my best friends
Knott

London, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
I thought he had to put your name on a list before you could write him..so anyone could write him a letter, how about visiting him
ladyinthestone

Whitesburg, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Anyone can write him .He ask me to post this he would like to hear from his friends, But you do have to be put on a list before visiting.Write to him and he can get your name on the visiting list . I hope this is helpfull,
Knott

Sheridan, AR

#5 Oct 14, 2010
Thank You....it has helped and I often wonder about how he is doing but I don't want to ask the family because I know it has to be hard on them as it is,at the same time I don't know what to say to him.I just know he is not one to be caged up. I know him really well...but thank you again and if you talk to him tell him to expect a letter
ladyinthestone

Whitesburg, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
I will tell him, its not a realy bad facility where he is they do get to go outside every day . He will be glad to hear from a friend.
Knott

Crossett, AR

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Do you know if you can put pics in with the letters?
ladyinthestone

Whitesburg, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Yes you can,
ladyinthestone

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Ok he is still waiting on that letter!!!!!!!!!!
friends

Whitesburg, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2010
he is still waiting on that letter well maybe a christmas card would do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low life trash 1 hr Grow some 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 143,120
( church ! ) 2 hr Strike 1 16
LeAnn Brock 4 hr Hell yes 9
chanda boggs (Aug '09) 5 hr knowitall 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr opinion 723
Eolia Music Thread (Jan '14) 12 hr Musikologist 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayking Mortgages