Who do you support for District Court...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Louisville, KY

#21 Oct 31, 2010
Me too if I came across the wrong way.
MIKE CORNETT

Leechburg, PA

#22 Oct 31, 2010
Kevin,You dont know the first thing about mining coal,We have mined all of our lives,And for you to say the things about james hubbard is going to get you beat,You should be forced to permit a mine face it up and mine coal,Then you would get on your knees and ask JAMES HUBBARD for forgivness,That way you can see what a headace it really is,You are ignorant to the fact.And this kind slander will cost you the election.
vote Mullins

United States

#23 Oct 31, 2010
MIKE CORNETT wrote:
Kevin,You dont know the first thing about mining coal,We have mined all of our lives,And for you to say the things about james hubbard is going to get you beat,You should be forced to permit a mine face it up and mine coal,Then you would get on your knees and ask JAMES HUBBARD for forgivness,That way you can see what a headace it really is,You are ignorant to the fact.And this kind slander will cost you the election.
What does mining coal have to do with being judge. The only reason mining has been mentioned is that James Hubbard used it to screw so many people and if you are so smart then you know that already. Kevin has not made the first post on Topix but I sure as hell have made many. James Hubbard is a Crook, Liar, Theif and down right SOB. He stole from me and many more in this County. If James Hubbard gets elected I will stand on the corner at the Courthouse and eat dog chit on Wednesday at noon. Why people has let the SOB convince them that he was not at fault is beyond me. How can being a constant failure make him a Judge. He has failed in every business he has been involved in.
MIKE CORNETT

Leechburg, PA

#24 Oct 31, 2010
I hope that james hubbard makes you eat those words.Slander is slander,Do you have an attorney lisence,If you do,Then you know the law on posting slanderous remarks about someone on the net,You could be prosicuted,If the person wishes to ,And if i know james coal mining hubbard,You\ve got PROBLEMS.MT Truck parts is a very sucessful business.The tv commericals will get mullins beat.Every one knows that the federal gov has to mant regs for any one to make it mining,And if you have ever worked for james hubbard then you know that he is straight forward guy.And i look forward to watching you eat dog SHI-.HA HA HA
he won t

United States

#25 Oct 31, 2010
I can prove what I say about the liar. He took money from from payroll checks and did not pay in the Social Security. James has always denied owning Mountain Truck parts. Are you willing to go on record stating he owns it. I am willing to prove everything I say. By the way James Hubbard has not practiced law long enough to know anything about it. I would love to get into court with the CON man and show everybody his true side. He might have paid you but dude he screwed many of us. He is a SOB in every sense of the word. No sir he has PROBLEMS. MENTAL instability for honesty and truthfulness.
vote Mullins

United States

#26 Oct 31, 2010
Slander is Slander and the truth is the truth. I will look him in the eyes and tell him he is a liar, con,trsh bigot
forgot

Ransom, KY

#27 Oct 31, 2010
Is James Hubbard the only one ever to file bankruptcy? GGive it a break No I don't think so and he sure want be the last one. Probably almost everybody in Letcher County has one time or another including lawyers, businesses, and everyday people so what. If its such a big deal why is it legal. Guess what we have to pay lawyers to do it. Give it a break.
REALLY PEOPLE

Evansville, IN

#28 Nov 1, 2010
for sure wrote:
<quoted text>So my daddy and mommy were good people that don't make me a good person. James Con Hubbard is judged on his life not his parents. Do you think people gives a rats azz about his parents or how he was raised, NO they look at how he has lied, stolen and bullchitted his way around. James Hubbard has not even been practicing law long enough to know how to judge it. Tell people the whole story not just part.
I agree with you the whole story must be told- and along those lines- have you heard the radio ads for Kevin - he is doing the same thing - telling who his relatives are.
MIKE CORNETT

Kittanning, PA

#29 Nov 2, 2010
To late folks James Hubbard Has WON by a land slide, 2400 to 683 Now how about that,So take the bet of 100.00 bucks,If i loose,Just give me an address to mail it to.Sorry you lost Kevin,So be a good sport,P.S Hope you dont ever go to district court.
WIPE

Kittanning, PA

#30 Nov 2, 2010
What time do i need to be at the court house to watch you eat -hit,Do i need to bring the toilet paper to wipe your MOUTH,You will know be because i will be standing beside JAMES HUBBARD,And WYMT Camera man.WITH TOILET PAPER IN MY HAND,HA HA HA
vote Mullins

United States

#31 Nov 2, 2010
You are only WISHING HA HA HA and the mike cornett is a dumdass. That will probly be close numbers but in the other direction STUPID
MIKE CORNETT

Kittanning, PA

#32 Nov 2, 2010
To bad the polls close in 4 min.Get ready to eat shi-.
vote Mullins

United States

#33 Nov 2, 2010
MIKE CORNETT wrote:
To bad the polls close in 4 min.Get ready to eat shi-.
HEY BULLHOLE MIKE CORNETT EAT MY CHIT!!
vote Mullins

United States

#34 Nov 2, 2010
JUST HEARD THE CRY BABY ON THE RADIO
MIKE CORNETT

Clarkson, KY

#35 Nov 3, 2010
Having so much fun with this,Lord dont stop now,Eat my shorts.
Who is mike

United States

#36 Nov 7, 2010
Is the mike Cornett that is posting on here the mike Cornett that lives in leatherwood What the heck would he be writing on a letter county post for I think he needs to keep his ass kissing in perry county if it is.
voter

Phelps, KY

#37 Nov 16, 2010
well it dont matter now kevin won so people must think he's better and im very glad he won he will do an amazing job just like he has been doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min RCalhoun 159,569
Jim Ward Has Several Thousand Dollars Laid Back... 1 hr Sick of Ward 1
maria snell 2 hr jake 7
The Kona Bridge 2 hr BigWheel 5
Rats 3 hr DAN 7
prettiest woman/girls in letcher county 3 hr mARK 8
Whitesburg scum 3 hr Charlie 13

Mayking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayking Mortgages