Who do you support for District Court...

Who do you support for District Court Judge in Kentucky (Letcher County) in 2010?

Posted in the Mayking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
voter

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Best man for the job
remember

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2010
voter wrote:
Best man for the job
Are you dreaming???? James Hubbard all the way!!!
myopinion

London, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2010
he is doing a good job so far, seems to be fair, and cares about what is going on in this county....down to earth person, cares about the people
Annette

Ransom, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Some of James Hubbard's history; Father was a decorated Veteran wounded in service although disabled he worked in the mines ( in which he got his back broke), hauled minining timber, worked in a sawmill, operated a small country store. I believe anyone who knew him would have said he was a honest man.
Mother was raised up working, helping in the fields either clearing ground or working in the garden, working for other people in the community. She is still as hard working today and anyone that knows her doesn't know how she does it.
James had defintely inherited traits from each of them and has worked hard to get where he is today. Although we all have made mistakes in our lifes I don't know a one of us who doesnt't have some regrets. These experiences is what makes us better human beings and how to deal with all the different situations one may have to face. I beleive he will be fair and committed to this cause to be District Court Judge for Letcher County.
I will not

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2010
James Hubbard lied to me, he did not pay me. I have and will continue to fight against him.
for sure

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Annette wrote:
Some of James Hubbard's history; Father was a decorated Veteran wounded in service although disabled he worked in the mines ( in which he got his back broke), hauled minining timber, worked in a sawmill, operated a small country store. I believe anyone who knew him would have said he was a honest man.
Mother was raised up working, helping in the fields either clearing ground or working in the garden, working for other people in the community. She is still as hard working today and anyone that knows her doesn't know how she does it.
James had defintely inherited traits from each of them and has worked hard to get where he is today. Although we all have made mistakes in our lifes I don't know a one of us who doesnt't have some regrets. These experiences is what makes us better human beings and how to deal with all the different situations one may have to face. I beleive he will be fair and committed to this cause to be District Court Judge for Letcher County.
So my daddy and mommy were good people that don't make me a good person. James Con Hubbard is judged on his life not his parents. Do you think people gives a rats azz about his parents or how he was raised, NO they look at how he has lied, stolen and bullchitted his way around. James Hubbard has not even been practicing law long enough to know how to judge it. Tell people the whole story not just part.
Enough

Kite, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2010
I was voteing for Kevin until about 5 minutes ago. He is an idiot. Also none of my family will be voteing for him either. You have have just secured 2 votes Kevin but you also just lost about 25. I hope you are pleased with your decision.
guess what

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2010
do you really think that any judge could make both sides happy? if you vote the other side just because you disagree with a decision made in court then you have no ethics anyway. vote the other side we don't need your vote if we have to get it that way. everybody can't win and any decision has opposition.
Enough

Kite, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2010
It was nothing to do with me and court and it is about morals and values wich I found out that he does not have any values and he has very poor morals if any. Kevin you better wae up whether you win or lose. Every vote counts and I guess from what you stated that he does not need anyone vote. A sd day is coming for Letcher County no matter which one wins and I have came to the conclusion that James Hubbard is the lesser of the two evils. Trust me I will be telling Kevin that I nor my family will not be voting for him and I assure you that h will be supprised since we supported him last time!!!
guess what

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2010
Morals? Ethics? Values? Both these guys are Politicians what the hell do you expect. I have come to the conclusion that by tracking election comments on Topix you can learn more about the person commenting than of the one being bashed. Letcher County has more Commentators (including me) than all national TV Networks put together. Here we express our opinion with a closed mind not allowing the possibility that really noone gives a chit what we think. We can cure the worlds problems, feed the hungry, house the homeless, heal the sick but I'd be damned we can't find an honest, moral, ethical, trustworthy man or woman to elect to any office in this county. God Bless Letcher County and God Bless America
youll regret it

Morrisville, MO

#11 Oct 31, 2010
MULLINS VOTE MULLINS NOT HUBBARD
OMG

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 31, 2010
If Kevin Mullins knows of or is related to in ANY form or fashion to all the mud slinging posts made in the past two days bye PIKEVILLE KY, for the love of GOD, pay money and remove these posts. Kevin, they are killing your campaign!!!!
guess what

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2010
The truth hurts don't it. I can prove everything I have said about James Hubbard. I am not for Kevin Mullins I am against James Hubbard. If you don't like my post stop reading them and stop commenting. James Hubbard is a low life scum of the earth.
OMG

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 31, 2010
The post wasn't TO or TOWARD you as you are attacking ANYONE who opposes your posts. I can post, read, think anything I want. It's called AMERICA so you need to take your own advice. I won't say that to you because we have RIGHTS in this country up to and including YOU. You are ENTITLED to your opinion, yet, so am I and ANYONE else who wants to post.
vision

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 31, 2010
OMG wrote:
If Kevin Mullins knows of or is related to in ANY form or fashion to all the mud slinging posts made in the past two days bye PIKEVILLE KY, for the love of GOD, pay money and remove these posts. Kevin, they are killing your campaign!!!!
Thank goodness, it's too late.
never to late

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2010
The votes will tell. Kevin Mullins by a land slide. 74%
never to late

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2010
Just noticed my location shows Pikeville. LOL BTW OMG I don't understand your comment. You seem to support Hubbard which is your choice why would you critize someone elses comments? Do they not have the same rights as you? One thing I have seen is that your post from Lexington and also the post from Stanford are always in defense of Hubbard. Why would it always appear that his character needs defending? Maybe he too would be better served to pay to erase your comments, think about it you appear to me that you are doing as much or more to hurt his campaign. The comment from GUESS WHAT does not appear to be directed toward or an a attack on anyone, just as you have said his, or her right. I don't mind if you feel the need to attack me for my comment but before you do THINK this is after all AMERICA and we all are so ENTITLED to our opinion. LOL
me and mine

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2010
The ONLY one that has enough experience practicing law to be judge. I hear Mr. Hubbard has not been active very long. PLEASE VOTE FOR KEVIN
OMG

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2010
never to late wrote:
Just noticed my location shows Pikeville. LOL BTW OMG I don't understand your comment. You seem to support Hubbard which is your choice why would you critize someone elses comments? Do they not have the same rights as you? One thing I have seen is that your post from Lexington and also the post from Stanford are always in defense of Hubbard. Why would it always appear that his character needs defending? Maybe he too would be better served to pay to erase your comments, think about it you appear to me that you are doing as much or more to hurt his campaign. The comment from GUESS WHAT does not appear to be directed toward or an a attack on anyone, just as you have said his, or her right. I don't mind if you feel the need to attack me for my comment but before you do THINK this is after all AMERICA and we all are so ENTITLED to our opinion. LOL
MAJOR MISUNDERSTANDING. I have always supported Kevin and I have NO CLUE who the other person is because until this election I have never really heard of him. I in NO FORM NOR FASHION attacked you and honestly don't see where you got that. I put that post because I want to see him WIN, not lose. I know how cheap talk is but it can hurt. I don't agree with anyone attacking Kevin OR his family and THAT HURTS. How do I know??? Because I also have been slandered against and so has my family. I also retaliated in the past against those who did that to me but all I found was that it HURT ME TO ACT OUT and said MORE BAD THINGS about my character than it EVER did about the other person I was trying to tell everyone about and warn. It is a sad reality and I don't like it no more than anyone else.
never to late guess what

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2010
OMG I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding. I say this from my heart. Not my big mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr another viewer 149,955
William Dakota Phillips 9 hr Freakwatcher 7
austin blake amburgey 13 hr want to know 2
road in mudtown 23 hr know you 12
pics of local girls on usa anonymous website Thu Not concerned 5
eric conley (May '15) Thu star 6
Hello Thu Meo 1

Mayking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayking Mortgages